z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by SunBeam »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:53 am
I got everything working. Thank you so much and the cape physics are pretty rad. I'll have to go through all the options with the table to see what can be edited. Right now what I am after is two things. Huge amounts of damage. (Think the hundreds of thousands) and Rare/Unique Weapons. (Think Rain Staff). I also want to see if there's a way we can modify weapons or add modifiers to a weapon roll. For example, a 1d4 Dart. Would we be able to modify it to do 10d10 damage and add like Lightning Element to it. I don't have the expertise or know-how to pull this off. So it'd be neat if someone knew what to look for to get this accomplished.

Also some of the perma-cheats changes don't stick. The adding lightning damage for example is only temporary. If anyone wishes to pursue what I've requested, let me know. I'll do what I can to help out. Thanks so much for the work on the table.
If you intend to use the above in multi-player, I really recommend laying off the "edit weapon stats" part, as there are sync checks. Imagine the uuid for said weapon points to a STOCK item, whose default stats won't be the ones you alter. At which point "incompatible clients" (found it somewhere in the string references) or even no notification, just disconnects, will hit your ass.. I'm assuming here if you're the host the others will be kicked out, whereas if all of you have identical edited stats, there won't be any drawbacks?..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

Item spawner works fine (yesterday i tested), I geared up at the tutorial, it's a shame there is no more content YET. Exaample *sarcasm* Flaming Fist armor set *sarcasm* - I hated those mercs in the BG1 in '98.

Luminaflare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Luminaflare »

Looking through the files it looks like most 3rd level spells aren't even implemented yet. I just want to throw some fire balls.

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:21 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:53 am
I got everything working. Thank you so much and the cape physics are pretty rad. I'll have to go through all the options with the table to see what can be edited. Right now what I am after is two things. Huge amounts of damage. (Think the hundreds of thousands) and Rare/Unique Weapons. (Think Rain Staff). I also want to see if there's a way we can modify weapons or add modifiers to a weapon roll. For example, a 1d4 Dart. Would we be able to modify it to do 10d10 damage and add like Lightning Element to it. I don't have the expertise or know-how to pull this off. So it'd be neat if someone knew what to look for to get this accomplished.

Also some of the perma-cheats changes don't stick. The adding lightning damage for example is only temporary. If anyone wishes to pursue what I've requested, let me know. I'll do what I can to help out. Thanks so much for the work on the table.
If you intend to use the above in multi-player, I really recommend laying off the "edit weapon stats" part, as there are sync checks. Imagine the uuid for said weapon points to a STOCK item, whose default stats won't be the ones you alter. At which point "incompatible clients" (found it somewhere in the string references) or even no notification, just disconnects, will hit your ass.. I'm assuming here if you're the host the others will be kicked out, whereas if all of you have identical edited stats, there won't be any drawbacks?..
In that case he has to share the modified files. There is no FASTDL.

Zmg9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zmg9 »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:25 pm
Alright guys. SunBeam and I have been having a lot of fun dissecting this game engine. We've discovered various functions such as the in-game console commands. I've added hooks to my table to let you do a lot of the stuff you're currently playing around with inside of the unpacked files. You can add spells, tags, statuses, abilities, points, etc. to your character.

Even managed to implement an Object Spawner. This will let you spawn any game object using its UUID. You can find all of the various UUIDs of equipment, items, furniture, etc. within the unpacked files. If someone wants to compile the list inside of a PasteBin, I can post a link to it for all to reference.

Happy cheating all.
HI!
Please tell me the name of the tag "CUSTOM".
The brain is already exploding, I've searched everything, there is a tag (in the profile) but I can't find it at the docks(Shared.pak), but I don't know how to use your console output.

Or who else knows, tell me!

Example of use..
IF(Tagged('FEMALE', context.Source)):Skill(Persuasion, 50)

Zmg9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zmg9 »

Halliday wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:46 pm
Spoiler
Zmg9 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:50 pm
viewtopic.php?p=159487#p159487
This script won't work ... You made a few error in the script means you'll have AC, but follower can't follow you (it hasn't AC, BA or/and speed). And the health is problem too etc. Give me a moment for testing ....

As I wrote. Summoned or normal companion can't follow me. Also the dead NPC has unlimited health, sometimes the NPC with 0 HP still fighting.

Problems:

Health
ActionPoint
BonusActionPoint
Movement
That which only affects the main character is exactly what I wanted.
There is a {new entry "_Hero"} section, the setting in it applies to the entire group.
And the {new entry "HeroElfMale"} section, the setting therein applies to the male elf from the group.
Here, by the way, the problem is visible, this also applies to "ASTARION" (he is also an elf man).

But about the dead corpse, I did not understand anything at all, can you tell me more?

The only thing I can assume is that this is an action of immunity ... but what does the left corpse have to do with it if it should only act on the "hero" group .... more information is needed ...

LeNawax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeNawax »

Hey guys,

Is it possible to change the appearance of our character ? RequestRespec is triggering the creation menu but is blocking everything but the class choice.

Mati8
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mati8 »

For some reason I can't tick on the Select Companion and Activate This Script ||||| Add 100 Approval ||||| Add 100 Attitude options in the script. How does it work?

Zmg9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zmg9 »

Mati8 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:58 pm
For some reason I can't tick on the Select Companion and Activate This Script ||||| Add 100 Approval ||||| Add 100 Attitude options in the script. How does it work?
Firstly, I have not tried this script.
Secondly, carefully read what he has written and do so.

And actually what you asked:
You won't see the checkmarks there!
You click ONE (one!) Times on the square and the script starts, you will not receive any visual information, but the script will be executed!

Mati8
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mati8 »

Zmg9 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:19 pm
I did that, and Astarion's approval is still Neutral. :|

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

movepoint wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:12 am
Is there a command for adding proficiency like heavy armor?

EDIT: Found it: Proficitency(HeavyArmor)
How did you do it?

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:24 pm
Kindly ask Larian to STOP PUSHING INCREMENTAL UPDATES. Everytime the game updates it needs twice the amount to install, as Steam does a comparison update (and for that it needs to download all the game's files). I've got my OS locked 3 times now, SSD blocked, always end-up rebooting cuz Steam becomes unresponsive (no, killing the process won't do; OS doesn't let it terminate completely) and always have to uninstall and reinstall the game.. with.. each.. fucking.. update. Cuz yea, I don't have 200GB to spare, just in case the game updates again. So FUCK YOU, LARIAN!

I had 8GB left of that drive when that message showed up. I've uninstalled the game completely and here you go:

So you better have 83x2GB to spare for any time Larian's deciding to push INTEGRAL updates cuz they fucked up something, rather than pushing JUST THE UPDATED DATA!!..

You know what.. I don't fucking need this. I'm out of this bitch; I'm at that point in life where I honestly don't have to put up with developers' crap. Fuck it, enjoy the game. I'm off to others where I can better focus my skills; not on pieces of shit that aren't properly managed. Zanzer's got this locked tight, anyway..
That is steam problem not Larian bro, the updates in Cog don't need 180gbs of free space :D

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

djkunn wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:37 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:24 pm
Kindly ask Larian to STOP PUSHING INCREMENTAL UPDATES. Everytime the game updates it needs twice the amount to install, as Steam does a comparison update (and for that it needs to download all the game's files). I've got my OS locked 3 times now, SSD blocked, always end-up rebooting cuz Steam becomes unresponsive (no, killing the process won't do; OS doesn't let it terminate completely) and always have to uninstall and reinstall the game.. with.. each.. fucking.. update. Cuz yea, I don't have 200GB to spare, just in case the game updates again. So FUCK YOU, LARIAN!

I had 8GB left of that drive when that message showed up. I've uninstalled the game completely and here you go:

So you better have 83x2GB to spare for any time Larian's deciding to push INTEGRAL updates cuz they fucked up something, rather than pushing JUST THE UPDATED DATA!!..

You know what.. I don't fucking need this. I'm out of this bitch; I'm at that point in life where I honestly don't have to put up with developers' crap. Fuck it, enjoy the game. I'm off to others where I can better focus my skills; not on pieces of shit that aren't properly managed. Zanzer's got this locked tight, anyway..
That is steam problem not Larian bro, the updates in Cog don't need 180gbs of free space :D
i assume you mean GOG not COG and then no seems you were just lucky there were many people on the Larian discord with the same problems as on steam and there were people on steam who had no problems so yeah larian fucked up somehow but not equally for everyone for some reason

rhoen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rhoen »

Would anyone know how to add Proficiencies and learn all available spells? I suppose Feats would be next

faytlowell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by faytlowell »

rhoen wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:56 pm
Would anyone know how to add Proficiencies and learn all available spells? I suppose Feats would be next
Edit one of the existing commmands. I created a copy of "Add Pet Pal, Comprehend Languages, and Detect Thoughts" and then replaced this line

>local uuid = "Tag(COMPREHEND_LANGUAGES);Tag(DETECTTHOUGHTS);Tag(PETPAL)"

With this one

>local uuid = "Proficiency(HeavyArmor);Proficiency(MediumArmor);Proficiency(LightArmor);Proficiency(Shields);Proficiency(MartialWeapons);Proficiency(SimpleWeapons);"
Not sure about 'learn all spells' as my wizard has learned almost all of them from scrolls already so i havent tried. :P
Last edited by faytlowell on Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.