Second Extinction

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Second Extinction

Post by Akira »

Game Name: Second Extinction
Game Engine: Apex Engine
Game Version: v0.6.0.0
Steam Website:
Options:
Character --> Inf. Health
Character --> One Hit Kill
Character --> Inf. Abilitys + Grenades & Health Stims
Character --> Inf. Ability Duration

Weapon --> Inf. Magazine Ammo
Weapon --> Inf. Reserve Ammo
Weapon --> Rapid Fire
Weapon --> No Recoil
Weapon --> No Spread
Weapon --> No Minigun Overheating
Weapon --> No Minigun Spinup Time

Dino --> Dinos Don't Attack
Dino --> Prevent T-Rex Health Regen

Horde Mode --> Inf. Money

Pointer --> Kill Assignment (Allows you to finish kill assignments with 2 kills)
Pointer --> Player Name
Pointer --> Weapon [Offsets need to be updated]
Pointer --> Abilitys [Untested]
Old Versions
1FRSecondExtinction_v2.8-Steam.CT
(750.24 KiB) Downloaded 784 times
1FRSecondExtinction_v2.7-UWP.CT
(585.64 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
1FRSecondExtinction_v2.7.CT
(581.79 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
1FRSecondExtinction_v2.6.CT
(486.72 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
1FRSecondExtinction_v2.5.CT
(485.92 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
1FRSecondExtinction_v2.4.CT
(481.85 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
My Table can also be downloaded from our Discord:
[Link]
(There are also some Tables from Vergbergler & Me for other games)
You can also ask there if you have any questions or need help.[/size]
Other Informations
Game file location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SecondExtinction
Config file location: C:\Users\UserName\Saved Games\Avalanche Studios\Second Extinction
Unknown file location: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Avalanche Studios

My other Cheat Tables
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Table updates will be available only for Patreon patrons pledging to the Updates tier: [Link]
Released v3.0 today (2021.12.24) for Steam, Epic Games & UWP.
v3.0 Options

Character --> Inf. Health
Character --> One Hit Kill
Character --> Inf. Abilitys + Grenades & Health Stims
Character --> Inf. Ability Duration

Weapon --> Inf. Magazine Ammo
Weapon --> Inf. Reserve Ammo
Weapon --> Rapid Fire
Weapon --> No Recoil
Weapon --> No Spread
Weapon --> No Minigun Overheating
Weapon --> No Minigun Spinup Time

Dino --> Dinos Don't Attack
Dino --> Prevent T-Rex Health Regen

Horde Mode --> Inf. Money

Resources --> Get 10000 of all Resoures you pickup inside of a Mission

Pointer --> Kill Assignment (Allows you to finish kill assignments with 2 kills)
Pointer --> Player Name
Pointer --> [CPlayer]
Pointer --> [CBulletWeaponBase]
Pointer --> [CCharacter]
Pointer --> Abilitys

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Akira on Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:54 am, edited 91 times in total.

galaxy_ds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Second Extinction

Post by galaxy_ds »

Thank you for this! Please keep it updated!

jakew3911
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jakew3911 »

Cheers for this but Unlimited Magazine didn't seem to work for me but reload did work

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

jakew3911 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:31 pm
Cheers for this but Unlimited Magazine didn't seem to work for me but reload did work
May i ask which weapon you used?
Also do you own the steam version or something else?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

I have some trouble finding the adresses for some things like granades & Health Stim.
I found the count value for em and i can freeze em/ make a script for em BUT it only freezes the visible value and im still running out of granades & health stim.
So i guess the REAL value is completly different from the shown value.

jakew3911
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jakew3911 »

Akira wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:17 pm
jakew3911 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:31 pm
May i ask which weapon you used?
Also do you own the steam version or something else?
i did only try it out with the assault rifle so might work on other guns and i'm using the steam version

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

jakew3911 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:30 pm
i did only try it out with the assault rifle so might work on other guns and i'm using the steam version
Mhm i will test that tomorrow.
I've tested unlimited magazine with sniper rifle, minigun and pistol so far (worked fine).

Edit:
Also works with assault rifle and shotgun (at least for me).

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

great work, ammo works for me. Any way to do health?

kami0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kami0 »

Been trying to do research points/exp having no success at all. I can find values that are equal to what it says ingame but if I change them they just revert back to normal upon gaining more points or dying and no luck finding pointers. Ammo is easy but the points stuff isn't working, even tried editing it in the menu, visually it works but can't buy any upgrades with it.

Anyone got this? I really don't wanna grind out all the parts and stuff. Are they all server side?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

kami0 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:34 am
Been trying to do research points/exp having no success at all. I can find values that are equal to what it says ingame but if I change them they just revert back to normal upon gaining more points or dying and no luck finding pointers. Ammo is easy but the points stuff isn't working, even tried editing it in the menu, visually it works but can't buy any upgrades with it.

Anyone got this? I really don't wanna grind out all the parts and stuff. Are they all server side?
As i mentiond above the visible values doesn't seem to be correct (i always find just one value which can't be changed).
Try searching for increased / decreased value (this way i found 2 values instead of just one).

Had no luck so far, can the game be played without internet?
If no maybe some stuff is server sided.

kami0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kami0 »

Akira wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:41 am
kami0 wrote:

As i mentiond above the visible values doesn't seem to be correct (i always find just one value which can't be changed).
Try searching for increased / decreased value (this way i found 2 values instead of just one).

Had no luck so far, can the game be played without internet?
If no maybe some stuff is server sided.
Ahh I tried increased/decreased value for the exp and points, all I wound up with was float values of something x E-44. Which wound up being the same address I find with a simple exact value 4 byte search in cheat engine, just being read as a float instead.

I found ammo in basically a few seconds with exact value and it works functionally as well as visually so I'm starting to suspect the exp and stuff is server side. Unless you've given it a go and gotten it to work? If so could you explain please? I've spent hours trying (working down the long list of potential pointers that show up) and got nothing so I'm getting a bit frustrated now since this should be relatively simple lol.

I see you mentioned the grenades and health stim etc. I wonder could those actually be server side or are they just obfuscating everything except ammo? It seems strange that ammo would be client side but grenades would be server side. This makes me think we are just missing something here as opposed to all those being server side.

Interestingly enough, when I changed my research points to 10000 in the main menu, it had only a visual effect of course, but upon restarting the game many times the value is staying at something like 49642929 blah blah, a very big number like that. But even though it is persistent across restarts it still doesn't let me buy upgrades somehow.

The research points thing is especially a pain to keep checking different values, since as far as I know the only way to change it in-game is either dying or spending quite a while walking around looking for dinosaurs... Since you mentioned having the same problem with grenades and health stims though I'll try to figure those out instead since maybe they're the same problem.

Thanks for the fast response btw.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

kami0 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:52 am
Ahh I tried increased/decreased value for the exp and points, all I wound up with was float values of something x E-44. Which wound up being the same address I find with a simple exact value 4 byte search in cheat engine, just being read as a float instead.

I found ammo in basically a few seconds with exact value and it works functionally as well as visually so I'm starting to suspect the exp and stuff is server side. Unless you've given it a go and gotten it to work? If so could you explain please? I've spent hours trying (working down the long list of potential pointers that show up) and got nothing so I'm getting a bit frustrated now since this should be relatively simple lol.

I see you mentioned the grenades and health stim etc. I wonder could those actually be server side or are they just obfuscating everything except ammo? It seems strange that ammo would be client side but grenades would be server side. This makes me think we are just missing something here as opposed to all those being server side.

Interestingly enough, when I changed my research points to 10000 in the main menu, it had only a visual effect of course, but upon restarting the game many times the value is staying at something like 49642929 blah blah, a very big number like that. But even though it is persistent across restarts it still doesn't let me buy upgrades somehow.

The research points thing is especially a pain to keep checking different values, since as far as I know the only way to change it in-game is either dying or spending quite a while walking around looking for dinosaurs... Since you mentioned having the same problem with grenades and health stims though I'll try to figure those out instead since maybe they're the same problem.

Can't play the game without internet, i guess most stuff is simply server sided....damn.
There isn't even a Save Game on the pc (Save Game folder is empty).

kami0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kami0 »

Akira wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:06 am
kami0 wrote:

Can't play the game without internet, i guess most stuff is simply server sided....damn.
There isn't even a Save Game on the pc (Save Game folder is empty).
Nope just got infinite grenades, search using unknown initial value and then increasing/decreasing on 8 bytes value type. Gonna try exp/research now

edit: for research points for some reason the actual values are multiplied by 4294967296 and stored as 8 byte. so 5 points = 4294967296 * 5

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

kami0 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:37 am
Nope just got infinite grenades, search using unknown initial value and then increasing/decreasing on 8 bytes value type. Gonna try exp/research now

edit: for research points for some reason the actual values are multiplied by 4294967296 and stored as 8 byte. so 5 points = 4294967296 * 5
Uh thats great, can you make "find out what writes to this adress" and send me the adress?

It got confirmed that the savegame is saved online, not local just like some other things.
They also said that "research" is also server sided.
(Got the informations from the Second Extinction Team)

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

kami0 wrote:
Akira wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:41 am
kami0 wrote:

My research points are stuck as well. I was able to buy a few things but now after a restart, I am unable to buy things or even change the value back. Let me know if you guys find a fix.