z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by fireundubh »

Imagine using QuickBMS when you can use LSLib to extract, convert, and create any BG3 file format.

[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

neuronek
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by neuronek »

Update: modding carryweight did not work.
Some passives do work, I wonder if we can add feats this way. They're stored in a lsx excel file hmm...
If anyone figures out a convenient unlimited carry weight do let me know. Zanzer and fearlessrevolution`s solutions really make our chars unable to climb for some weird reason.

Hey, I extracted
steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data\Shared.pak
And this key "GMCharacterArmorCap","999999" is just currently set in Data.txt

When unpacked I see some more files we can play around with:
Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Character.txt

This looks promissing.

There's many possibilities with these files, first of all I wonder how it worked in DoS2, but I guess this is the base definition of player characters:

Code: Select all

new entry "_Hero"
type "Character"
using "_Base"
data "Vitality" "1"
data "XPReward" ""
data "Sight" "1850"
data "Hearing" "1800"
data "SpellCastingAbility" "Intelligence"
data "ActionResources" "ActionPoint:1;BonusActionPoint:1;ReactionActionPoint:1;SpellSlot:0:0:1"
data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting"
Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Data.txt

We can tweak these guys for sure:

key "PickpocketGoldValuePerPoint","200"
key "PickpocketWeightPerPoint","2000"
key "CarryWeightBase","0"
key "TraderDroppedItemsPercentage","51"
key "TraderDroppedItemsCap","3"
Update 2:
In the morning I gave my hero lots of passives :) Seems to work. I haven't gotten as far as checking if I have heavy armor proficiency tho!

new entry "_Hero"
type "Character"
using "_Base"
data "Vitality" "1"
data "XPReward" ""
data "Sight" "3700"
data "Hearing" "3600"
data "SpellCastingAbility" "Intelligence"
data "ActionResources" "ActionPoint:1;BonusActionPoint:1;ReactionActionPoint:1;SpellSlot:0:0:1"
data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting;SuperiorDarkvision;Drow_DrowWeaponTraining;Dwarf_DwarvenCombatTraining;Dwarf_DwarvenResilience;MountainDwarf_DwarvenArmorTraining;Elf_WeaponTraining;FeyAncestry;Gith_MartialProdigy;Gnome_Cunning;Gnome_Speed;DeepGnome_StoneCamouflage;Halfling_Lucky;Halfling_Brave;Tiefling_HellishResistance;Alert;Athlete_PassiveBonuses;Athlete_StandUp;CrossbowExpert_BonusShot;CrossbowExpert_LoadingPointBlank;DefensiveDuelist;DualWielder_BonusAC;DualWielder_PassiveBonuses;DungeonDelver_PassiveBonuses;Durable;ElementalAdept_Acid;ElementalAdept_Cold;ElementalAdept_Fire;ElementalAdept_Lightning;ElementalAdept_Thunder;GreatWeaponMaster_BonusAttack;GreatWeaponMaster_BonusDamage;Healer_RestoreTo1;HeavilyArmored;HeavyArmorMaster_AbilityIncrease;HeavyArmorMaster_DamageReduction;KeenMind_AbilityIncrease;LightlyArmored;Linguist_AbilityIncrease;Luck_ReplaceAttackersDie;Luck_RollAdditionalDie;MageSlayer_Advantage;MageSlayer_AttackCaster;MageSlayer_BreakConcentration;MagicInitiate;MartialAdept;MediumArmorMaster;Mobile_PassiveBonuses;Mobile_CounterAttackOfOpportunity;Mobile_DashAcrossDifficultTerrain;ModeratelyArmored;Observant_Bonuses;PolearmMaster_AttackOfOpportunity;PolearmMaster_BonusAttack;Resilient;RitualCaster_FreeSpells;RitualCaster_MemorizeSpells;SavageAttacker;Sentinel_Attack;Sentinel_ZeroSpeed;Sharpshooter_AllIn;Sharpshooter_Bonuses;ShieldMaster_PassiveBonuses;ShieldMaster_Block;ShieldMaster_Shove;Skulker_StayHidden;SpellSniper_Snipe;SpellSniper_Spell;TavernBrawler_Bonuses;Tough;WarCaster_Bonuses;WarCaster_OpportunitySpell"
data "Proficiency Group" "LightArmor;MediumArmor;HeavyArmor;Shields;SimpleWeapons;Daggers;Clubs;Darts;Handaxes;LightHammers;Quarterstaffs;Maces;Sickles;Spears;LightCrossbows;Shortbows;Slings;MartialWeapons;Battleaxes;Glaives;Greatswords;Longswords;Rapiers;Scimitars;Shortswords;Warhammers;Javelins;HandCrossbows;HeavyCrossbows;Longbows"[/c]
For starters, let's see what happens ... here goes nothing :P

Edit: O_o I can't create a character because I am proficient with almost everything, ok well I overdid it on backgrounds :) So yeah, it works ...

Remarks: Don't overdo it with "Passives" the game will crash when starting if You add too many in Passive.txt, that's why I tried using ProficiencyGroup to give my char all them proficiencies without the game going crazy.

So far I saw that my character has all of these cool feat'y abilities such as "superiority dice", "battlemaster something", so at least some of these changes seem to stick. I wonder if I delete these files afterwards will the changes be permanent, it'd be great if they were!
Last edited by neuronek on Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:52 am, edited 5 times in total.

handymanjvh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by handymanjvh »

think thay did a fix on the game all my saves are not loadable after the newest stream patch/update checking if still table will still work only can create new character but not use all my old ones.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

For anyone having trouble changing companion stats: after you change them with character pointers save your game then reload it. The changes won't actually take affect until then as far as I can tell, which also appears to be the same for player character.

edit: I encountered an interesting problem. With Sazza following the party it breaks the unlimited actions/spells script. If she dies it fixes it.
Last edited by Tiffany on Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

randomdudeface
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by randomdudeface »

Im having issues even accessing the attribute part of the table. i click attributes and all i get is the dinging

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

randomdudeface wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:13 pm
Im having issues even accessing the attribute part of the table. i click attributes and all i get is the dinging
Did you read the part, once you click in that section of the table, you have to quicksave your game to propagate the abilities?

AlanaSP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlanaSP »

fireundubh wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:20 pm
Imagine using QuickBMS when you can use LSLib to extract, convert, and create any BG3 file format.

[Link]
thanks for posting about this, now its time to add me some tiefling options :o

just need to see if i can get those flaming cambion eyes :P

randomdudeface
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by randomdudeface »

Acleacius wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:25 am
randomdudeface wrote:
Did you read the part, once you click in that section of the table, you have to quicksave your game to propagate the abilities?
Yeah i quicksaved and attempted to change the stats and nope, still just get dinging when i try to change the values

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

i need cheat full Skills With Proficiency and Skills Without Proficiency help me thank

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

randomdudeface wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:38 am
Acleacius wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:25 am
randomdudeface wrote:
Yeah i quicksaved and attempted to change the stats and nope, still just get dinging when i try to change the values
But after you quicksave, change the abilities, you have to quicksave again, then quickload for the changes to take effect.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

Acleacius wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:42 pm
jhl1989 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:00 am
Item duplication pretty please 😝
It's there already for items that stack, do you mean duping single slot items like swords and armor?
Yes! Swords, armor, etc that aren’t stackable. Most of all, a way to duplicate rare items or resources.

For example you might have found a rare resource for crafting that you wish to duplicate but you cant since it needs to be stacked before duplication

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

toydefenser wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:45 am
i need cheat full Skills With Proficiency and Skills Without Proficiency help me thank
This isn't a Wendy's drive through where you can just order what you want, if people have time to add it. They will, you can suggest it or propose it. But it comes off as demanding and that's where most table makers start to get annoyed.
handymanjvh wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:26 pm
think thay did a fix on the game all my saves are not loadable after the newest stream patch/update checking if still table will still work only can create new character but not use all my old ones.
It was mentioned already that saves would be wiped during EA. You guys really need to start fucking reading the EULA and other information Larian has put out regarding saves.

OgtheTrog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by OgtheTrog »

neuronek wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:26 pm
snip
This looks promissing.

There's many possibilities with these files, first of all I wonder how it worked in DoS2, but I guess this is the base definition of player characters:

new entry "_Hero"
snip
data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting"

Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Data.txt

snip

I gave my hero
data "Passives" snip

For starters, let's see what happens ... here goes nothing :P

Edit: O_o I can't create a character because I am proficient with almost everything, ok well I overdid it on backgrounds :) So yeah, it works ...
This is super useful for people who want an OP character without god-mode, per se.
If changing AP works, that and the passives are perfect. Just a shame it requires a new character.
Tried poking around in the savegame .lsv but no dice, I bet some folks that were around for divos2 could have told me that.

Hey, anyone have a map of what classes get which passives as they level? Figure you can pretty much add stuff from other classes without a care, just need to plan out your own and make sure you have options at every level-up.
Hmm, I wonder what happens if you start as a knight with spellcasting unlocked, and then pick 'eldritch knight'..if you don't have to select it, will it just work?

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Is there some kind of tutorial we need to use this tool or....? I'd rather not fuck up anything on the first go. So a mini-guide of some kind would be nice to have.

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:29 am
Is there some kind of tutorial we need to use this tool or....? I'd rather not fuck up anything on the first go. So a mini-guide of some kind would be nice to have.
I'd like to know as well. My assumption is we extract to a folder, make the changes we need, then 'create package' to repack it and replace the existing (after having taken a back up!) to get it to work. AFAIK, it's not like there's an override folder to just dump the changes into. Going to give it a go myself shortly.