Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
danzor23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by danzor23 »

Hello people, i'm new here, i love this game and now i noticed i can edit my gear, thats awesome. i saw a list from all ironman perks (numbers % effects). Is there a list from other chars aswell (Perknumber + Effect)? If it is in this post i didnt find it sorry, was looking this 38 pages 3 times now. Would be glad if someone could help me, especially with thor and hulk (from Iron man the most are already posted i think). And is there a way to update the trader who sells the emotes/costumes/nameplates faster? Or unlock them another way? I dont speak about Marketplace, i tried it and they changed my creds back to 10, so dont play with this or this cause a ban or loose your creds. so i would be glad if someone could give me a list with Perknumbers and effects, thank you. greeeez

Gwinbleid
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gwinbleid »

danzor23 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:01 pm
Hello people, i'm new here, i love this game and now i noticed i can edit my gear, thats awesome. i saw a list from all ironman perks (numbers % effects). Is there a list from other chars aswell (Perknumber + Effect)? If it is in this post i didnt find it sorry, was looking this 38 pages 3 times now. Would be glad if someone could help me, especially with thor and hulk (from Iron man the most are already posted i think). And is there a way to update the trader who sells the emotes/costumes/nameplates faster? Or unlock them another way? I dont speak about Marketplace, i tried it and they changed my creds back to 10, so dont play with this or this cause a ban or loose your creds. so i would be glad if someone could give me a list with Perknumbers and effects, thank you. greeeez
It's here. For all characters (different sheets)
[Link]

danzor23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danzor23 »

thank you very much :) but what about the class specific perks ?

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

danzor23 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:34 pm
thank you very much :) but what about the class specific perks ?
Every bit of information you need is in that sheet!

:)

danzor23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danzor23 »

omg sorry didnt see there are more pages :facepalm: thank you

Dragonfist247
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dragonfist247 »

kitt18 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:45 pm
ok so working on challenge card all i manage so far is instant 100 and a refresh so 4 daily's and 4 weekly
Awesome! Care to share so I can help further investigate in to challenge cards. :)

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

asthebloody wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:18 pm
Sevael wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:39 pm
Not true.
Those who have dabbled in costume unlocks haven't posted their results here because we don't know what actions might be taken against this site if they did. Unlocking costumes (some of them, at least) requires you to spend real-life money, so it's probably best not to distribute a way to circumvent that and get them for free.
so we should pay thousand / million dollars for them just to unlock costumes? amazing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My previous post was edited by one of the admins, but yes it's true, there was a trainer that had the option to unlock paid outfits. The catch was that you couldn't unequip them afterwards or the would go away.

Not 2 days later, the trainer was taken down, under threats of legal action from Square Enix

"NOTICE (09.07.2020): Due to legal reasons beyond our control, we will no longer be hosting, creating or updating trainers for Marvel's Avengers. We apologize but it was out of our hands. We put a lot of time and energy into creating the content that we did have and hope that some of you were able to enjoy it while it was here."

I could provide a link, but my post will just get edited.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

kitt18 wrote:
ok so working on challenge card all i manage so far is instant 100 and a refresh so 4 daily's and 4 weekly
Please do share this awesome information on how you did this! :)

Dragonfist247
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dragonfist247 »

"of the storm" Name ID now completed for each hero. Also completed a few of the heroes Hive set. still working on the Elite heroic Hive exotic sets for each character

Gwinbleid
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gwinbleid »

Dragonfist247 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:38 pm
kitt18 wrote:
Awesome! Care to share so I can help further investigate in to challenge cards. :)
I managed to do refresh when there were several minutes left to the daily refresh. I just used game speed option in trainer. I guess you can make it quite fast and wait till refresh. At least, that's how I managed to do it accidentally :)
Finished all challenge cards already, so just forgot about them :)

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

Gwinbleid wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:26 am
Dragonfist247 wrote:
kitt18 wrote:
I managed to do refresh when there were several minutes left to the daily refresh. I just used game speed option in trainer. I guess you can make it quite fast and wait till refresh. At least, that's how I managed to do it accidentally :)

i found it at address 14166DE05 it changes value from 1209549195 to 1217433744

i did this by replacing avengers.exe+166DE05 - 8B 41 18 - mov eax,[rcx+18]

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

Forgot to add u still need to do one of each objective to complete it

Rage0202
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rage0202 »

Finally! Pain in the butt to farm this thing. I know a lot of people were hoping for these perk IDs. You're welcome.

It took far too many attempts to get this piece.

Perk id: 2704432249
Cosmic Amplifiers

Perk id: 3995279387
Cosmic Inscription

**Updated the Google Docs spreadsheet too.

off3nc3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by off3nc3 »

Gwinbleid wrote:
Dragonfist247 wrote:
kitt18 wrote:
Can someone go more in depth on how to do this and what trainer to use ? Seems very vague info for me.

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

off3nc3 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:55 pm
Gwinbleid wrote:
Dragonfist247 wrote:

Can someone go more in depth on how to do this and what trainer to use ? Seems very vague info for me.
Cheat engine and search address