Trials of Mana (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by 321123 »

It can be pasted now.

Thanks very much.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Soulnecros
Noobzor
Noobzor

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by Soulnecros »

Thank you so much for your work!

For those who are interested, I have grouped all the cheats present on this forum in one table
Attachments
Trials of Mana-Win64-Shipping.CT
Big Table (Credit : DrummerIX, terrorblade, Cielos, Cake-san etc...)
(162.22 KiB) Downloaded 1191 times

Skooz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by Skooz »

[QUOTE="Soulnecros, post: 140680, member: 43561"]

Thank you so much for your work!

For those who are interested, I have grouped all the cheats present on this forum in one table

[/QUOTE]

i am not even sure whats going on at this point, i tried 3.5 from op i tried yours. My team is Kevin / Duran / Charlotte in that order, and somehow exp multiplier never worked on duran. It only applies to kevin and charlotte.

any idea how to fix it?

Soulnecros
Noobzor
Noobzor

Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by Soulnecros »

[QUOTE="Skooz, post: 140704, member: 39308"]

i am not even sure whats going on at this point, i tried 3.5 from op i tried yours. My team is Kevin / Duran / Charlotte in that order, and somehow exp multiplier never worked on duran. It only applies to kevin and charlotte.

any idea how to fix it?

[/QUOTE]

Sorry I don’t know why the multiplication code of EXP does not seem to work on "Duran". If anyone can fix this problem it would be great :)

To increase the experience gain you can use the seiyria "Types of Mania" mod on the Nexus, this allows you to modify a very large part of the stats in the game including EXP, Lucres, and drop rate.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/trialsofmana/mods/33?tab=description[/URL]

Metazoxan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by Metazoxan »

yeah the EXP multi mod doesn't work for me either. But in my case it seems to ONLY work on Duran! My party is Angela main with char and Duran as subs so maybe it's like ... not applying to the main and only applying to the first and/or second companion?

At the very least the pointers work so if I REALLY REALLY need to be up a level I can just cheat the EXP by directly altering the EXP value. I don't like doing it that way as I'd prefer to get EXP properly and just use a multiplier to reduce the grind. I don't want to outright skip past it as that's no fun.

I guess alternately I could hack the items to get infinite cookies and just eat them all the time. It would only be a 20% boost at best but better than nothing.

XeroZen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeroZen »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:02 am
ImpalaPUA started a table, but I decided to see what I can come up with for this game also. I think I'm going to have to use the same approach as Octopath Traveler and use pointers. I will try to flesh this out with as many options as I'm able to over the weekend. I've barely started playing for now, but will get some more things tomorrow.

Options so far:
Scripts for Infinite HP, MP, CS Gauge
Script for EXP Multiplier
Script for Lucre Multiplier / Infinite Lucre
Script to Set Item Minimum Quantity
Script to Get All Regular Items (Minus Key Items)
Script for Override Shop Item ID
Script for Adding Any Specific Item To Inventory
Pointers to Lucre (Money)
Pointers to All Characters HP, MP, CS Gauge, Level, Training Points
Pointers to Item Slot 1 Quantity

EDIT 1:
Okay, I will work on improving this as time goes on today, but I'm playing as Duran first, so these addresses may be specific to Duran. I will try to improve it to work with all characters later. I have Infinite HP, MP, CS Gauge scripts and some more pointers working for Duran.

EDIT 1.5:
I think I have the scripts working for all characters now.

EDIT 1.75:
Thanks to information from Exeter, I have pointers to all characters stat information in the Pointer section now.

EDIT 2.0:
I found time to add 3 scripts. EXP Multiplier, Lucre Multiplier / Infinite Lucre and Set Minimum Item Quantity. The multipliers you have to Enable after you load a save game. They work similar to the way they did in Octopath Traveler in that you may have to gain more EXP to actually level up.

EDIT 2.1:
Fixed an issue with Set Minimum Quantity where it now affects Candy as well. I missed the first slot originally.

EDIT 2.5:
Came up with an option to give yourself all regular items (minus the key items). You have to fight one battle after enabling the option in order to use the items.

EDIT 3.0:
I have Override Shop Item ID ready for regular items. I haven't played far enough for a weapon shop to open, but I don't think it will be hard for me to do that one also once I get to that point in the game. Basically, you choose the item you want and then when you are at the point where you choose the number of items you want in the shop interface, you hit the option in CE to Perform the Override Shop Item ID. Then you complete the transaction and you should see the item you picked in CE in the confirmation box. Enjoy!

EDIT 3.5:
I went ahead and came up with an exhaustive item list, but it appears the Shop Item ID is different than the regular item ID I had, so I added the option to Add Any Specific Item To Inventory. It is fairly simple, you pick an item and set the quantity to add and then choose the Perform option. It should show up in your inventory. This worked on weapons and armor and accessories for me. I also put in terrorblade's updates to the Pointer section in this update.
All the other cheats are working except the exp multiplier. I want to play this game badly. Hope you can fix the exp multiplier. This is my kind request to you. Thanks for the amazing work!.

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

It seems the latest update broke DrummerIX's table. If anyone interested, I have updated some of the cheats in DrummerIX's table.

All credits to the original table creator, DrummerIX (and terrorblade for character pointers), I only updated the pointer.

Edit: Updated the table to re-add the following with updated pointers:
- Infinite HP All Chars
- Infinite MP All Chars
- Max CS Gauge All Chars
- Override Shop Item ID (Regular Items)
Attachments
Trials of Mana-Win64-Shipping.CT
Update 24.10.2020
(83.89 KiB) Downloaded 2858 times
Trials of Mana-Win64-Shipping_20201019.CT
Update 19.10.2020
(81.45 KiB) Downloaded 423 times
Trials of Mana-Win64-Shipping_20201016.CT
Update 16.10.2020
(80.32 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
Trials of Mana-Win64-Shipping_20201015.CT
Initial upload
(72.06 KiB) Downloaded 272 times
Last edited by ToucheYou on Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

XeroZen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeroZen »

groxer wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:00 pm
It seems the latest update broke DrummerIX's table. If anyone interested, I have updated some of the cheats in DrummerIX's table.

All credits to the original table creator, DrummerIX (and terrorblade for character pointers), I only updated the pointer.

Edit: Updated the table to re-add the following with updated pointers:
- Infinite HP All Chars
- Infinite MP All Chars
- Max CS Gauge All Chars
- Override Shop Item ID (Regular Items)
Is it possible for you to fix exp multiplier as well. Hope you can take a look at it. Thanks for updating the pointers in the previous latest table.

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

XeroZen wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:58 am
Is it possible for you to fix exp multiplier as well. Hope you can take a look at it. Thanks for updating the pointers in the previous latest table.
I've tried to update the pointers to the exp multiplier, but it seems I have replicated that the same problem encountered by another user. It's somehow only works for 1 or 2 characters randomly, and I haven't found the root cause yet.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

what about the unlock all cloths (outfit) ?

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

teinousi wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:55 pm
I have updated Cake-san's original script with updated pointers. You can download the table on this post:
viewtopic.php?p=159711#p159711

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

groxer wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:37 pm
teinousi wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:55 pm
I have updated Cake-san's original script with updated pointers. You can download the table on this post:
viewtopic.php?p=159711#p159711
woo thx ~ :wub:

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

XeroZen wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:58 am

I've updated to table to add the pointers to battle result EXP and Lucre. It's not what you're asking but it is possible to set the amount of EXP you get from battles.

The updated table is here: viewtopic.php?p=159711#p159711

Kukis123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kukis123 »

So the add item to invetory script only partially works.
Only able to add weapons.

Anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks

geekgirl101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by geekgirl101 »

Adding item to inventory works but since the addition of No Future the IDs have changed. 12 new ultimate weapons were added that take up IDs 306-317, 12 new ultimate armors were added that take up IDs 450-461, 12 new ultimate headgears were added that take up IDs 546-557, and a new ultimate shield was added to ID 672. All the other IDs were moved up respectively, so for example Patch Vest which used to be ID 306 is now ID 318, Hide Visor which used to be ID 438 is now ID 462, and Hide Bracer which used to be ID 522 is now ID 558. Class 4 Ultimate accessories were also replaced by normal Class 4 accessories and the Ultimate accessories were moved up to IDs 647-658. I've made a spreadsheet reflecting the changes (IDs 0-305 remain unchanged so I didn't add these):

[Link]

Edit: Could tell I was sleepy when I made the sheet as I messed up the numbers for accessories so I'm currently fixing it.
Edit2: Sheet is fixed. I couldn't find out what was in ID 659, could be a Japanese exclusive accessory not viewable in Western versions or just a placeholder ID?
Edit3: Discovered what ID 659 is, it's the Rabite Slippers.
Last edited by geekgirl101 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.