Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
echo90
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: [Request] Drake Hollow GamePass Version

Post by echo90 »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:30 am
I will be releasing a trainer tomorrow in the app, was going to be tonight but had some issues that need fixing.

This game is very frustrating to work with so don't expect many options that you have requested.
Thank you so much!!

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Pedido] Drake Hollow GamePass Versão

Post by GipsyDanger »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:30 am
I will be releasing a trainer tomorrow in the app, was going to be tonight but had some issues that need fixing.

This game is very frustrating to work with so don't expect many options that you have requested.
I am very grateful.

what you can do is already very good.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Trainer released in the app - designed for Game Pass version but may work on Steam version.

Edit: Updated from +15 to +38

echo90
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by echo90 »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:00 pm
Trainer released in the app - designed for Game Pass version but may work on Steam version.

unlimited health wont activate
Untouchable gives a error which keep poping up until i close the app
[Link]

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

echo90 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:01 pm
Rhark wrote:

[Link]
Did you Activate Trainer before anything else? Also, are you using the XGP version or Steam?

echo90
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by echo90 »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:32 pm
echo90 wrote:
Rhark wrote:

[Link]
Did you Activate Trainer before anything else? Also, are you using the XGP version or Steam?
xbox game pass version
i open the game, wait a bit when the app says game found then f1 to activate, waiting for the sound to be activated and then num1 or num2, also found out thismorning edit health pointer wont change, the rest work like it should.

EDIT: with admin rights the untouchable is activated on main menu before loading the save game but doesnt work, the enemies still are able to hit me. unlimited health doesnt activate and edit current/max health pointer cannot be found

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

echo90 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:15 am
Rhark wrote:
echo90 wrote:

[Link]
xbox game pass version
i open the game, wait a bit when the app says game found then f1 to activate, waiting for the sound to be activated and then num1 or num2, also found out thismorning edit health pointer wont change, the rest work like it should.

EDIT: with admin rights the untouchable is activated on main menu before loading the save game but doesnt work, the enemies still are able to hit me. unlimited health doesnt activate and edit current/max health pointer cannot be found
Strange, it was working fine for me. I'll check it out and see if I can reproduce this issue.

You may want to try opening the trainer after loading your save and then activate trainer, deactivate it and then activate it again.

Fearless666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fearless666 »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:32 am
echo90 wrote:
Rhark wrote:

xbox game pass version

Strange, it was working fine for me. I'll check it out and see if I can reproduce this issue.

You may want to try opening the trainer after loading your save and then activate trainer, deactivate it and then activate it again.

I'm having the same problem. untouchable produces constant errors and i have to force close trainer to get rid of that.
nothing related to health works.

Game pass version, latest Windows 10, everything up to date.

echo90
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by echo90 »

Rhark wrote:
echo90 wrote:
Rhark wrote:

xbox game pass version

I will try this, will let you know if it works or not

EDIT did not work
Last edited by echo90 on Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Fearless666 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:42 am
Rhark wrote:
echo90 wrote:

xbox game pass version

I'm having the same problem. untouchable produces constant errors and i have to force close trainer to get rid of that.

The trainer was updated this morning to fix the error issue. Have you tried since then?

Edit: We're fixing the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

echo90
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by echo90 »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:22 am
Fearless666 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:42 am
Rhark wrote:

The trainer was updated this morning to fix the error issue. Have you tried since then?

Edit: We're fixing the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for this!

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Should be fixed now.

echo90
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by echo90 »

Rhark wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:02 am
Should be fixed now.
worked with me with run as admin, this morning i played for 4 hours with no issue, used speedhack and crashed
the speed hack crashed my game with notice from xbox app of driver outdated... weird tho im using 5700 xt with latest drivers,
save often to prevent game progress loss

Thank you for the quick fix!!

lordbandon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lordbandon »

nice