Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.1.2 | Updated: 2020-Oct-1

Post by tfigment »

sweg177 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:23 am
I really want the DNA script to work ..it worked for me first time i used it but after installing some premade characters it stopped working .. everything else works fine . when i try to copy dna string it says "invalid dna table" and erases all the other values. i really wish you look into it
This probably implies your are not connected properly to game. Try to activate the table and attach to the game a second time immediately afterword. Maybe you are running older version of CE or new version? Maybe there are other tables running? I dont see these problems so I dont think there is a problem.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tettortettor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tettortettor »

Thanks for the amazing table! At the moment I have encountered an issue with the council job, if you try to use it on marshal increase control or chancellor integrate title then it either doesn't work or it completely screws up your save.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

tettortettor wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:42 pm
Thanks for the amazing table! At the moment I have encountered an issue with the council job, if you try to use it on marshal increase control or chancellor integrate title then it either doesn't work or it completely screws up your save.
Both of those task examples do not use the progress indicator. Marshal uses Control on the county. Go to the Holding and change control there. The Title Integration is on the title or dejure holding. I stopped looking for the value on the title as is indirect and dont know how its looked up. You are better off manually searching for title integration at this time. In the save game file its dejure drift.

tettortettor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tettortettor »

tfigment wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:38 pm
tettortettor wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:42 pm
Both of those task examples do not use the progress indicator. Marshal uses Control on the county. Go to the Holding and change control there. The Title Integration is on the title or dejure holding. I stopped looking for the value on the title as is indirect and dont know how its looked up. You are better off manually searching for title integration at this time. In the save game file its dejure drift.
Alright, thanks for the quick reply!

deathb4honor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deathb4honor »

Hello,

Really appreciate the work of everyone involved in this! I have a couple requests:

1) Add the ability to change father and mother.
This is useful even for non-ironman games.

I realize that CK3 has reversed the family tracking from top-down compared to the CK2 format of bottom-up. This makes it a pain in the ass to manually identify the character file and save edit because the "child" block is a single line. I prefer editing my saves while the game is running and the Cheat Table has been a fantastic tool for this.

Also, while looking at the save files alone seems to suggest they have done away with the father vs rfather format, the Disputed Heritage/fabricated father event controversy (as seen on the forums) has driven a lot of roleplayers nuts forcing me to force quit ironman games to get around it. I would like the ability to monitor back-end father/child data while the game is running and fix these issues as I see fit.

2) Add the ability to ignore the 3 holy site requirement to reform a pagan that can be turned on/off. I hope this one doens't seem too niche but some games I'd like to have more control over this without extensive modding/save editing.

EDIT:
3) Almost forgotten, I'd like to request something to remove the flag that you're in debt. Editing the gold value doesn't work, and although sometimes you can set it to -1 gold while having positive income to get out of it, it has been very inconsistent for me.

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

- I never managed to figure that one out, you can temporarily change it, it's
[character + 0x128] 0 - 0x20 have char ids for father, mother, wife, consort and the like.
the text when hovering over people changes but your dynasty tree remains the same and upon exiting and reloading it will revert to the original value and that might break stuff I'm not sure.

- n-holy sites held is calculated on demand, maybe some code edit can help you here?

- and for your gold the gold entry skips the first bit (sign bit, I'm not sure why) try flipping it manually?

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

this works for me on ms version, might be cool to add?
//rbx + 0x8 game time in hours with the weird epoch.
//rbx + 0x340 game start time in same ^^.
'''
add dword [rbx+ 8], 24
'''
'83 43 08 18 8B 4B 08 81 C1 40 AA 63 FD B8 AB AA AA 2A F7 E9 C1 FA 02 8B C2 C1 E8 1F 03 D0 66 0F 6E C2'

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Tomos wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:21 pm
- I never managed to figure that one out, you can temporarily change it, it's
[character + 0x128] 0 - 0x20 have char ids for father, mother, wife, consort and the like.
the text when hovering over people changes but your dynasty tree remains the same and upon exiting and reloading it will revert to the original value and that might break stuff I'm not sure.

- n-holy sites held is calculated on demand, maybe some code edit can help you here?

- and for your gold the gold entry skips the first bit (sign bit, I'm not sure why) try flipping it manually?
Children are in a list somewhere so presumably you have to edit that in each parent. Since its an array you can safely shrink with effort but not safely grow as it might already be at max size of allocated array.

Gold is a touchy subject already covered in the thread. Frankly need to write a custom data type to handle correctly but cannot be bothered as the 15-bit shift is basically enough for most people. CE does not handle bit shifted values as signed integer I think it is always unsigned which causes display issues. You can type in negative values but will not show correctly. For me that is enough.

sai11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sai11 »

How make mercenaire contract 200 Years
sorry for my bad english

EpiriosWarrior
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EpiriosWarrior »

@tfigment Thank you for your work and sharing with the community.
Got couple of question for you if you have time to respond i would appreciate, so thanks advance.

First question: How does the last culture innovation script works? To explain in details why I'm asking is because im having problems activating and changing it. I was despot of Byzantium but created my own kingdom,( plan to join them again after working off the innovation ).

Second question: Does this script work with culture innovation that is dependent on a king/emperor when you are vasal? [ because is still dependent in my case], or does it work only specifically when you are fully independent and can implement your own research on culture innovation ?

*Also the game has this problem that it does not reflect the research on the "Byzantium" Byzantine empire, because by that time they have inherited the research from Greek and Roman empire rather than start from dark ages, on that time was one of most advanced empires technological wise and culture wise that does not unfortunately reflect in the game. The mods of the game should read some books on history because they got this backward.

Again thanks in advance.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

EpiriosWarrior wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:09 pm
Got couple of question for you if you have time to respond i would appreciate, so thanks advance.

First question: How does the last culture innovation script works? To explain in details why I'm asking is because im having problems activating and changing it. I was despot of Byzantium but created my own kingdom,( plan to join them again after working off the innovation ).

Second question: Does this script work with culture innovation that is dependent on a king/emperor when you are vasal? [ because is still dependent in my case], or does it work only specifically when you are fully independent and can implement your own research on culture innovation ?

*Also the game has this problem that it does not reflect the research on the "Byzantium" Byzantine empire, because by that time they have inherited the research from Greek and Roman empire rather than start from dark ages, on that time was one of most advanced empires technological wise and culture wise that does not unfortunately reflect in the game. The mods of the game should read some books on history because they got this backward.

Again thanks in advance.
I guess there are some assumptions on last culture innovation. I suppose it expects that you are the culture head which allows you to select it in first place. I guess I could use the tooltip for last hovered item but that is easy to accidentally hover over something else but would address the selection issue. But I go to my culture, I select a culture item. It may require selecting something else from current focus and then setting back to take. But usually that is enough to get table to see it. It cannot be disabled. You will get a *click* and the item will have yellow border.

Edit: Added "Last Moused Over Culture Innovation" which will update when hovering over an item.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:58 am
EpiriosWarrior wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:09 pm

Again thanks in advance.
I guess there are some assumptions on last culture innovation. I suppose it expects that you are the culture head which allows you to select it in first place. I guess I could use the tooltip for last hovered item but that is easy to accidentally hover over something else but would address the selection issue. But I go to my culture, I select a culture item. It may require selecting something else from current focus and then setting back to take. But usually that is enough to get table to see it. It cannot be disabled. You will get a *click* and the item will have yellow border.

Edit: Added "Last Moused Over Culture Innovation" which will update when hovering over an item.

Thank you tfigment, much appreciate your help toward the question, and of course contribution to the community. I can confirm that it works and in other eras also.

Again thank you.

Not a problem on accidental clicking I use the last save if i updated by mistake. Although one problem I'm encountering i must say that is that some specific research are 100 percent done but not green or updated which is strange, while others on same eras are updated instantly to green. Very strange how the engine treats it.
Do you encounter this problem ?

*And I'm sorry if i made any typographical error

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

did you test the time thingy on steam edition?
also for culture the innovations form an array and are accessible through a CCulture class member, might be nice to know.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Tomos wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:44 pm
did you test the time thingy on steam edition?
also for culture the innovations form an array and are accessible through a CCulture class member, might be nice to know.
I've not because I'm not playing the game so not actively updating the table other than big deficiencies like the culture pointer for non-culture leaders. I knew that feature would be easy to add since I considered using it previously. The array fact is actually useful if it update the table again as its pretty easy to dynamically add values. I intended to do more like that originally but got distracted with other shiny objects.

Kokuto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kokuto »

It would appear the feature to enable the debug menu may have ceased to work somehow. Could be due to game updates or something.

Was working two days ago.