Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.10

Post by a_busy_man »

Table v10 working for 1.10 released.

Intimate Talk and Time and Weather remain broken. I don't have time to fix them quickly. OPCOXE, if you find the values I will update them on 10.1.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by OPCOXE »

Here is my updated pointers but I haven't really check everything on this update since I have a lot of things to do since tomorrow..
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al.CT
Updated ptr for Intimate Talk + Time
(15.05 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

XVoid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.10

Post by XVoid »

EXP Multiplier not working. Says "EXPMultAOB in module sao_al.exe not found" in a popup when I try to click on it.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:27 pm
Here is my updated pointers but I haven't really check everything on this update since I have a lot of things to do since tomorrow..
Thank you. Uploaded 10.1 with fixed on Intimate Talk and Time and Weather.

BTW, starting on the next update, I think I will start new thread for 1.11 onwards, since for then we should be near the hundred paged and the first post is already too cramped.

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KittySkin »

a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:22 pm
OPCOXE wrote:

BTW, starting on the next update, I think I will start new thread for 1.11 onwards, since for then we should be near the hundred paged and the first post is already too cramped.
Why not just remove all the previous table features? I mean, the only ones going to need that info are pirates anyway, and you already stated to not support them :P

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

KittySkin wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:12 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:22 pm
OPCOXE wrote:

Why not just remove all the previous table features? I mean, the only ones going to need that info are pirates anyway, and you already stated to not support them :P
It is always good to have it as a changelog, but maybe I can just reorganize it.

Edit: I just reorganized the text, It shouldn't give problems for a while.

waltack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by waltack »

Infinite Time in Dungeon seems broken, I used it (it can freezes the timer) and clear an extreme raid, if you try to run the same dungeon (e.g. west raid) again, once you load into the the raid its quest would not start and stuck at the dungeon entrance (the entrance door would not open, so you cannot proceed).

Maybe I didn't turn off the Infinite Time even after leaving the raid dungeon which caused the game bugged, tried to use Verify files integrity from Steam but unable to recover, I have to recover my save file from my previous backup, so backup your save file before test/use it.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

waltack wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:04 pm
Infinite Time in Dungeon seems broken, I used it (it can freezes the timer) and clear an extreme raid, if you try to run the same dungeon (e.g. west raid) again, once you load into the the raid its quest would not start and stuck at the dungeon entrance (the entrance door would not open, so you cannot proceed).

Maybe I didn't turn off the Infinite Time even after leaving the raid dungeon which caused the game bugged, tried to use Verify files integrity from Steam but unable to recover, I have to recover my save file from my previous backup, so backup your save file before test/use it.
I remember that having the script activated before starting a raid provoked errors. You didn't deactivate it after the first raid, and entrered again the raid with it active instead of activating it once inside.

XVoid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XVoid »

Sorry for repeating myself, but the EXP Multiplier script seems broken. When I try to click on it, a popup comes up that says "EXPMultAOB in module sao_al.exe not found."

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Yes the infinite time works like it was before. There is juste the fact that you need to have a timer at zero at the start of the dungeon. You have to disable it before ending the dungeon and after it start.
And for the EXP I may look at it when I have time but since the creator of the scripts stop updating them I can't assure you that I'll fix it. Use the pointer to change your level (easier to do)

XVoid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XVoid »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:04 pm
And for the EXP I may look at it when I have time but since the creator of the scripts stop updating them I can't assure you that I'll fix it. Use the pointer to change your level (easier to do)
Does the level pointer change your main stats (STR, VIT, DEX, AGI, and HP) to be what they would be if you leveled up normally? That's the main reason I haven't used it, honestly, I've been afraid of messing my characters up.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

XVoid wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:37 am
OPCOXE wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:04 pm
Does the level pointer change your main stats (STR, VIT, DEX, AGI, and HP) to be what they would be if you leveled up normally? That's the main reason I haven't used it, honestly, I've been afraid of messing my characters up.
I remeeber they updating. Still a sure method is go to level 49, and level up the last level normally. Just put the max diffiulty and one hit kill. It is quick.
Even without editing your level, jsut extrmee dififcult and one hit kill should be enough to increase level crazily fast even without the EXP Multiplier.
Still, with the new level cap increase that it is announced (not anoucned until what level it would be available), it would be good having it fixed.

AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AC-UNSC »

Character customization broken (?)
Just got some issues with this one, the only part it worked properly was the character name, and the others just kept showing 0 even after I entered the ingame character customization menu. (not sure if that's because I didn't use it in the proper way though....)
Just wondering if it's possible to change player character's hair accessories's styles and colors when changing visualization just like some NPCs do. For example, Alice's (and most of other female NPCs of course) hair accessories will change to black when visualizing the empress clothes.

Nobody_VC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nobody_VC »

Can confirm that EXP multi and Infinite/Max Gauge isn't working "EXPMultAOB in module Game_Launch.exe not found."

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Released table 10.2

This version adds the Current EXP for all Characters except Wayfarers.

The valued are under the level of each character, click them to see the value.

You need to change the map after making a modification on the exp or when defeating an enemy the change wouldn't apply. Once you have changed the map, the changes made on the able are effective.

To level up quickly without changing the level directly, you can just put the max exp numebr to elvel up -1 and you will level up after beating a single monster.

I added this as a roundabout for the EXP Multiplier as I failed to fix it and I don't have time right now to continue investgating it. The Arts Gauge is also broken, but I didn't have time to try fixing it. If someone else managed to fix these scripts I will update them.