Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
spidyboy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by spidyboy »

cyborg5742 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:07 am
spidyboy wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:47 am
Face007 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:07 pm

..\Monster Hunter World\nativePC\plugins\!CRCBypass.dll
..\Monster Hunter World\dtdata.dll
..\Monster Hunter World\loader.dll
..\Monster Hunter World\loader-config.json
:wub:
danke schoen!! :mrgreen:

oh one more
regarding Inf Item Usage

you write a new code, how do i put it inside your existing table? can you point me to a tutorial or something?
follow the youtube video below (please delete the spacing between w and .)
[Link] .youtube.com/watch?v=iUF9dRDrUCk
omg the process is not hard at all..
btw thank you for pointing me to the right direction..

FYI
after placing the right place of nexus crcbypass and Stracker / performance boost. also installed the vc redistribute x86 and 64, i still crashed if play

must it play only alone and in private server?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

spidyboy wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:16 am
cyborg5742 wrote:
spidyboy wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:47 am

danke schoen!! :mrgreen:

oh one more
regarding Inf Item Usage

you write a new code, how do i put it inside your existing table? can you point me to a tutorial or something?

FYI
after placing the right place of nexus crcbypass and Stracker / performance boost. also installed the vc redistribute x86 and 64, i still crashed if play

you're welcome but should be no problem regardless of soloing or with friends. Anyway how about you delete that nativePC folder since you messed it up first time remember? Then do it again the correct way.

Also if yours is Win10 check to see if windows security is blocking one of the essential files.

spidyboy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spidyboy »

cyborg5742 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:46 am
spidyboy wrote:
cyborg5742 wrote:

FYI

you're welcome but should be no problem regardless of soloing or with friends. Anyway how about you delete that nativePC folder since you messed it up first time remember? Then do it again the correct way.

Also if yours is Win10 check to see if windows security is blocking one of the essential files.
delete it and re-extract it, still crashing

what should I check regarding win10 security?

ChirpyMoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChirpyMoth »

bloodtears23 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:24 pm
Is it possible to update Item's pointer? Thank you
Same.
Trying to edit the items in the box is a nightmare and using the trainer sets EVERYTHING to 999 and that's just ridiculous.

EDIT: FOund out the script is being updated here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9923

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

spidyboy wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:01 pm
cyborg5742 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:46 am
spidyboy wrote:

FYI

delete it and re-extract it, still crashing

what should I check regarding win10 security?
it will show you threats that require your actions to proceed (if any). So IF there is a threat detected check whether its one of the files you downloaded. If so the just click allow files on device.

If your game still crashes then i got no idea. I didnt install the redist++ tho maybe its already in my pc or not i honestly didnt check

Xylath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xylath »

So I'm not sure if I'm being dumb, but apologies if I am. Whenever I go to select something, say like my MR, it just beeps at me and doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

shuuujin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shuuujin »

happen to me as well, for me because i get the latest 3 layered armor, which i would not recommend...
and no way you can delete layered armor..
so i guess i stuck...

i was trying using Marcus CT file, to bypass the save..
but still i cant play online, i got MW 203 error

Jirodyne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jirodyne »

shuuujin wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:12 pm
happen to me as well, for me because i get the latest 3 layered armor, which i would not recommend...
so i guess i stuck...

There is a mod that saved my save, and can save you. Read it clearly, and need to install at least 2 others, but the mod is:
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/3822

Letting the mod speak for itself, It: "removes the silly time gate / time based block for certain items and equipment that Capcom recently introduced"

You'd probably still need to delete/sell/remove the bad items in your inventory, but this mod lets you still play online even with the layer armored and pendants bought. Will probably need to keep using the mod till after holloween. But by then, the 'timers' should be up and the layered armor should all be released. At which point you don't need this mod anymore.

Random_Hodor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Random_Hodor »

Jirodyne wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:07 pm
shuuujin wrote:
so i guess i stuck...

There is a mod that saved my save, and can save you. Read it clearly, and need to install at least 2 others, but the mod is:
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/mons ... /mods/3822

Letting the mod speak for itself, It: "removes the silly time gate / time based block for certain items and equipment that Capcom recently introduced"

You'd probably still need to delete/sell/remove the bad items in your inventory, but this mod lets you still play online even with the layer armored and pendants bought. Will probably need to keep using the mod till after holloween. But by then, the 'timers' should be up and the layered armor should all be released. At which point you don't need this mod anymore.
I F**ed up my save earlier today with unlocking layered armors and pendants and armor sets. I have tried your method with the Time gate mod and all of the other requirements and I still get the errors when loading in.

Is there any other recommendations to get this fixed? Or something we could look at to compare saves in some way? I Didn't make a back up and am REALLY screwed if I can't fix this :(

Is there any way to roll back a save?!

Is there ANY way with Marcus' or this editor to fix the save data and identify what is the wrong value?!

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

Random_Hodor wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:25 pm
Jirodyne wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:07 pm
shuuujin wrote:
so i guess i stuck...

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/mons ... /mods/3822

I F**ed up my save earlier today with unlocking layered armors and pendants and armor sets. I have tried your method with the Time gate mod and all of the other requirements and I still get the errors when loading in.

Is there any other recommendations to get this fixed? Or something we could look at to compare saves in some way? I Didn't make a back up and am REALLY screwed if I can't fix this :(

Is there any way to roll back a save?!

Is there ANY way with Marcus' or this editor to fix the save data and identify what is the wrong value?!
if u created demonlord layered armor, then u need to wait till 16 Oct or when that armor get really implemented (the fun fright fest)
idk abt pendant but if it s an equipment, u can just sell it again

just for future reference, if u want to set ur layered armor / pendant just use the save editor from marcuss and u need to identify by urself

Goritude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Goritude »

Does Squall8's table work with Fatalis update ?

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

Goritude wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:05 am
Does Squall8's table work with Fatalis update ?
just some but the char, inventory pointer r not working anymore which were working before this update

Goritude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Goritude »

Using the 'Ignore Crafting Requirements' feature of the table, can u forge Fatalis gear (armor / weapons) for free, provided u have defeated him once ?

sophie944
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sophie944 »

Game still keeps crashing when i start it.
Its the first time i m using the stackes mod but i did everything as told.
I installed the vc_redist.x86.exe and vc_redist.x64.exe before.
then i got the loder files and put them into my mhw main folder+the crc dll.
Restartet my PC and the game keeps crashing....

*Edit*

i shake my head in disbelief...changed nativepc folder name to nativePC and its working....rly can it crash from that?

bloodtears23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodtears23 »

ChirpyMoth wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:29 pm
bloodtears23 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:24 pm
Is it possible to update Item's pointer? Thank you
Same.
Trying to edit the items in the box is a nightmare and using the trainer sets EVERYTHING to 999 and that's just ridiculous.

EDIT: FOund out the script is being updated here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9923
Exactly. I still want to get the items on my own but too much grind is a pain in the ass just like Safi Siege. I mean, I don't want to battle that dragon for weeks or even months just to upgrade my Safi weapons