CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Captain Tsubasa : Rise of New Champions

Post by Darkprince101 »

I think I've encountered a weird problem whenever I start a championship tournament or league match non of the buffs show up at all please would you check it out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

Wait somethings seriously wrong at first the buffs shows up during my testing but now after one match non of the buffs show up in any mode with any team what gives?

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

Huh weird it's as if whenever I play against Japan cpu as some other country then only the buffs shows up is it deliberate or is their something wrong with cheat please help.

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

Yup I can most definitely confirm that no matter what japan as player or cpu doesn't get the buffs at all except if their our opponents then the buffs cheat work but what about the other teams they don't get the super cheats? But only when their playing against japan does the cheat work it's so weird.

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

Darkprince101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:00 pm
Huh weird it's as if whenever I play against Japan cpu as some other country then only the buffs shows up is it deliberate or is their something wrong with cheat please help.
its for hero mode :D , every time i check it with find out what this address access / write then my game crash ( low specs perhaps xD ) , thats why i dont give so much cheat for this game

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

asthebloody wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:05 pm
Darkprince101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:00 pm
its for hero mode :D , every time i check it with find out what this address access / write then my game crash ( low specs perhaps xD ) , thats why i dont give so much cheat for this game
Oh I see thank you for clearing things up, so should I assume you would perfect the cheat whenever possible or should I just give up on this?

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

Darkprince101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:15 pm
Oh I see thank you for clearing things up, so should I assume you would perfect the cheat whenever possible or should I just give up on this?
i went to cyber cafe and create this fix :dry: , try latest cheat table and if u play on tournament try activate cheat script when already create tournament, let me know again if effect on enemies and i could fix it if i got time playing at cyber cafe :x

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

asthebloody wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:59 pm
Darkprince101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:15 pm
i went to cyber cafe and create this fix :dry: , try latest cheat table and if u play on tournament try activate cheat script when already create tournament, let me know again if effect on enemies and i could fix it if i got time playing at cyber cafe :x
Currently experiment thoroughly to try and discover any new or persisting problems, so far it seems it's working as intended without any side effects but we'll eventually have to wait and see, and also sorry for your current predicament on playing at a cyber cafe hope you'll be safe, so I'll get back at you if I encounter any weird effects and thank you for taking your time in refining the table.

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

Upon thoroughly tested the table I came to the conclusion that it is absolutely bloody fantastic thank you so much for this "asthebloody", but would you take a small request if you want could you decrease the speed of the buffed up players a bit cause my buffed up players seem to be flying out of the field whenever I try to tackle the cpu any where near the boundary 😋 again THANK YOU for taking the time and effort to refining the table.

Favero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Favero »

Can someone help to be able to find how to change active music in versus mode with cheat engine?

zangafa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zangafa »

the friendship max and S is not working or its only with me ?

Hzano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hzano »

Hi, i wonder is it possible for you to make editing goalkeepers stats in this game via cheat engine and have it work when playing?I tried multiple time but the stats reset when in match

nigtz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nigtz »

Hzano , the creator of this trainer already made and great update and you can change the stats of NON custom characters (gk included) you need to use the "ball pointer" function .. (make the gk take the ball and clic in the function and you can see his stats and change it) .. the only "problem" is you need to do this for every character you want to change his stats, and is not permanent (it resets every match), but it works great. :D

Hzano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hzano »

nigtz wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:58 pm
Hzano , the creator of this trainer already made and great update and you can change the stats of NON custom characters (gk included) you need to use the "ball pointer" function .. (make the gk take the ball and clic in the function and you can see his stats and change it) .. the only "problem" is you need to do this for every character you want to change his stats, and is not permanent (it resets every match), but it works great. :D
Thanks you for this sweet information

Hzano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hzano »

I know asthebloody is busy but i hope in the future update we would be able to change the position of the character too. Like change your cac from FW to GK if it even possible. The game only have 6 playable goal keeper lol.