Monster Hunter World - table v: 1.0 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seungjunknk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by seungjunknk »

yep, the new mhw update broke the table, need update asap

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Pre-Release Update for 5th Patch
- Final Update to the Table for major content.
- Further updates to fix missing data will be added later.

jnib93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jnib93 »

My game crashes :< didn't work

overmage
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by overmage »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:26 pm
Pre-Release Update for 5th Patch
- Final Update to the Table for major content.
- Further updates to fix missing data will be added later.
Thank you for the quick work!
The content works, but the table crashes the game randomly. Perhaps a new CRC check?
edit: more specifically, get selected item always crashes the game

Edit: this issue is fixed.
Last edited by overmage on Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Random_Hodor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Random_Hodor »

It's funny because for me, the get selected item is the most useful haha :P

Thank you very much for all of the work and commitment to his though Marcus, it is greatly appreciated.

SuperTent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SuperTent »

Hello everyone, hopefully this post doesn't get deleted. I don't post here too often but I appreciate all you guys so let me give back a bit. I've found a potential CRC mod that *may* work in some cases. (Also stealthedit might work too but that's untested by me.)

If you grab the "Performance Booster and Plugin Extender" (Nexus Mods Link) This works as a CRC bypass I'm pretty sure. At least I have NOT been crashing since using this.

This still works with Stack's Loader even though if you run it it'll say Stack's Loader needs to be updated (It's not updated as of time of this post but it doesn't seem to matter). This will still launch and you can get ingame! Now using the updated cheat table in this thread, the following functions I have tested and found working:

"Temporal Mantle: Duration" I set this to 120000000 (inf temporal mantle+)
I also changed the potion's health amount to 350, this lets you survive the first alatreon fight to get to fatalis.

So far, I've ran this for at least an hour straight no crashes, I expect more should be working and at the very least this will work as a temporary cross over for those who want to enjoy Fatalis solo and with less stress.

Edit: Proof I can go ingame, very minor spoiler (if that) just showing modified values and ingame
Spoiler
Edit: Stacker's Loader has been updated and also requires the performance booster. Consider that the main CRC patch for now. fearlessrevolution has updated his trainer which also says use that.
Last edited by SuperTent on Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

overmage
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by overmage »

SuperTent wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:39 pm
Hello everyone, hopefully this post doesn't get deleted. I don't post here too often but I appreciate all you guys so let me give back a bit. I've found a potential CRC mod that *may* work in some cases. (Also stealthedit might work too but that's untested by me.)

If you grab the "Performance Booster and Plugin Extender" (Nexus Mods Link) This works as a CRC bypass I'm pretty sure. At least I have NOT been crashing since using this.

This still works with Stack's Loader even though if you run it it'll say Stack's Loader needs to be updated (It's not updated as of time of this post but it doesn't seem to matter). This will still launch and you can get ingame! Now using the updated cheat table in this thread, the following functions I have tested and found working:

I also changed the potion's health amount to 350, this lets you survive the first alatreon fight to get to fatalis.

So far, I've ran this for at least an hour straight no crashes, I expect more should be working and at the very least this will work as a temporary cross over for those who want to enjoy Fatalis solo and with less stress.

Edit: Proof I can go ingame, very minor spoiler (if that) just showing modified values and ingame
Spoiler
I can confirm this works! Thank you and also thanks to Marcus. However, get selected item now only works when opening manage Items but not sell items (meaning you can only effectively edit items, not materials etc)
Last edited by overmage on Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sgterayze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sgterayze »

stupid me unlocked velkhana y deco set without looking....
is there a possibility to add a progression flag for this like you did with the Azure one?
Getting the "Detected incorrect value in the save data" Message :?

*edit*
fixed it myself, by just removing all the progression flags after your Azure-Pointer. Couldnt have done it without your preliminary work for the pointer. Thanks ! <3
Last edited by Sgterayze on Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

overmage wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:55 pm
SuperTent wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:39 pm

Spoiler
I can confirm this works! Thank you and also thanks to Marcus. However, get selected item now only works when opening manage Items but not sell items (meaning you can only effectively edit items, not materials etc)
Fixed Update
- Fixed an Issue with Item Box Selling not being detected (for materials, etc)
- Added additional Item Definitions for missing Frostfang content, and new Fatalis content.
- CRC Check may still be required, close scripts after using them before roaming.

memeijin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by memeijin »

Sgterayze wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:03 pm
is there a possibility to add a progression flag for this like you did with the Azure one?

*edit*
fixed it myself, by just removing all the progression flags after your Azure-Pointer. Couldnt have done it without your preliminary work for the pointer. Thanks ! <3
I've unlocked Velkhana y Layered Armor not knowing it's timegated release on 16th.
Is there any way to fix this? I'm new at this, please help :'(
Thanks in advance.

Random_Hodor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Random_Hodor »

The get selected item works only once for me and then now it won't populate the list anymore.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Random_Hodor wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:50 pm
The get selected item works only once for me and then now it won't populate the list anymore.
It is working as intended, you might have closed the table without disabling the script so now its stuck, restart the game.

idantfeabro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by idantfeabro »

memeijin wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:46 pm
Sgterayze wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:03 pm

*edit*
I've unlocked Velkhana y Layered Armor not knowing it's timegated release on 16th.
Is there any way to fix this? I'm new at this, please help :'(
Thanks in advance.
I have the same problem but I cant remove the damn Buff armor+. I had no clue this could happen Due to noob mistakes. I take full blame but I messed up want to fix it. I tried changing all PRogression flags but that didn't fix it either. Idk, what to do I guess I have to wait till its released?

Mood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mood »

Update list for Layered Armors, Layered Weapons and Pendants.
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld.CT
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 177 times

idantfeabro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by idantfeabro »

Mood wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:23 am
Update list for Layered Armors, Layered Weapons and Pendants.
Im not home to try this yet, but would I be able to utilize this to remove Buff armor+ y layered armor releasing Sept 15-16?

New to modding and accidentally created this armor and now I cant access online without removing this unreleased armor.