Pointer:
-Money
-Health
-Bombs
-Ropes

Scripts:
-God
no damage or damage effects
some events can still kill the player (instant kills)
to make sure you can't get a game over use also the Remove Instant Kills script.

-Remove Instant Kills
instant kill events are disabled (touching ghosts, bosses , falling blocks)
if falling stuff crushes you then you will be locked in - you need NoClip to get out.
note : while its activ you can't use "End Adventure" to kill yourself (game will stuck in a loop and won't show the game over screen or any other UI) fixed on 1.12.1e

-Fly
while active you can fly with WASD or Arrow-Keys
you can set a custom speed (default is 0.20)
note : if you disable the fly mode while you are in the air you will get fall damage(God script will prevent that or Ignore Fall Damage script)

-NoClip
same as fly but you can get trough walls

-Ignore Fall Damage
as title says

-Freeze Timer
as title says

-No Ghost
prevents the ghost from spawning

-Set Level
does force the game to load a specific level,similary like the shortcuts in the camp.
if script is activ you have a dropdown menu to choose a level that will be loaded on next level change/load
you can activate it in the camp or if you are died or at the end of a level(there you see the level result)
(deactivate the script after level load)

-Load 7-xx
next loaded level will be Cosmic Ocean (7-5)
you can set the xx value to a higher value to load 7-10 or 7-98 and so on.
if the value is lower than 5 then it will always load 7-5 coz otherwise it would require to load another map ID.

-Restart Current Level
allows to restart the current level if you are died, but you will lose all your items.
activate the script on the gameover screen and press the Quick Restart button ingame.
(deactivate script after level is reloaded)
Attachments
Spel2_1121E.CT
Steam
1.12.1e
(118.38 KiB) Downloaded 743 times
Spel2_1111.CT
Steam
+Load 7-xx
(31.61 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
Spel2_111.CT
Steam
+Level Scripts (+New Names Thanks @Pottisman69)
+Remove Instant Kill
(28.23 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Spel2_111.CT
Steam
+Level Scripts
(27.01 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
Spel2_111.CT
Steam
(263.41 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Spel2_1.02.CT
Steam
1.10.4a - 1.10.4b - 1.10.4e
(262.81 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
Last edited by cfemen on Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:38 pm, edited 24 times in total.

spcheater213
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Spelunky 2

Post by spcheater213 »

cfemen wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:55 pm
game stores the real vars in a way that cheat engine can't scan it.

here a basic table that gets the structs and you have pointers to:

-Money
-Health
-Bombs
-Ropes

(you may need to move a bit until all pointers populate)

will maybe look later for the timer value or player coords to make a no-clip.
Thank you. This game is very frustrating playing normally as i did on the ps4 , not only is it insanely punishing (even more so than spelunky hd) its level generation is very buggy leading to many frustrating deaths like when ghost spawns at the start of the level because an enemy broke the pot or some exploding enemy dies and gets launched right at the level entrance when you start the level.

So ive been looking forward to the pc version so i can use cheats until they fix the game but it seems using the cheat engine normal scans didnt produce any results but thankfully you and perhaps others can still make tables for the game.

/edit after playing for a bit with this table. Everything worked perfectly but money pointer changed mid game, so far it seems to happen randomly

xzibitusak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xzibitusak »

Can you please add some sort of time stopper? To prevent the ghost from spawning?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

xzibitusak wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:45 pm
Can you please add some sort of time stopper? To prevent the ghost from spawning?
Yes, the ghost is the one thing I always hated about the first game. It just forces you to rush too much. A time cheat would be epic.

paulowtt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by paulowtt »

it wont work for me

Fews
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fews »

cfemen wrote:
Small Table for now:

Pointer:
-Money
-Health
-Bombs
-Ropes

Scripts:
-God

-Fly
note : if you disable the fly mode while you are in the air you will get fall damage(God script will prevent that or Ignore Fall Damage script)

-Ignore Fall Damage
-as title says

//

will look later for the timer value ... i need to sleep :?
Thank you so much, it works perfect except the money pointer cause game to crash after some runs. The crash happens when you finish a level, I guess the pointer is not the money you hold but the money you gain?

spcheater213
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spcheater213 »

Did you freeze the money value when playing? The pointer seems to change after a few floors sometimes so that could be the cause of the crash. Just set the money value to 200-300k or something so you have enough to buy all the store items and then dont mess with money pointer during that run.

sk2020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sk2020 »

fearlessrevolution has trainer for this already and it has money cheat: https://fearlessrevolution.com/trainer/spelunky-2-trainer/

Fews
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fews »

spcheater213 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:27 am
Did you freeze the money value when playing? The pointer seems to change after a few floors sometimes so that could be the cause of the crash. Just set the money value to 200-300k or something so you have enough to buy all the store items and then dont mess with money pointer during that run.
Nah, I did not freeze it. After first crash I only add money I need to buy things. It crashed as well.
And I now see that I didn't touch money it also crashed. But using money pointer it crashes more often.

The pointers I used most is bomb, rope, health and god. I just tried using only bomb, rope and health it crashed. I guess it's the game not robust enough for us cheaters :)

And also god mode did not protect form be squeezed to death or some one-hit, namely first boss rolling, the Mantrap or bear trap in the forest.

Fews
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fews »

With your script's help I manage to reach
Spoiler
7-4
:o
just wow, I have never seen anyone on streaming reach this level yet.
just one thing, the level's boss
Spoiler
is ascending from level's bottom with spikes on the floor. But it's not the normal spikes as I dead touching them, twice. Yeh, I got the Anhk that far. :D

BigFooter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BigFooter »

cfemen wrote:
Small Table for now:

Pointer:
-Money
-Health
-Bombs
-Ropes

Scripts:
-God

-Fly

-Ignore Fall Damage
-as title says

//

will look later for the timer value ... i need to sleep :?
Thanks for the script, works great! On a side note, would you please quickly explain how you found values like rope/bombs if the game hides them when normal scanning? I'm curious how to find things like this myself. Thanks again.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

^ Game doesn't hide them. The problem is the game sets up a structured exception handler (SEH) and filters hardware breakpoints, so debugging the game either crashes it on some OSes or just doesn't show anything. I've sorted it out with cfemen :) As far as scanning its memory is concerned, that isn't affected. Just keep in mind to scan on BYTE, not word or dword.

BigFooter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BigFooter »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:22 am
^ Game doesn't hide them. The problem is the game sets up a structured exception handler (SEH) and filters hardware breakpoints, so debugging the game either crashes it on some OSes or just doesn't show anything. I've sorted it out with cfemen :) As far as scanning its memory is concerned, that isn't affected. Just keep in mind to scan on BYTE, not word or dword.
I see, thank you for the explanation. I tried searching the health values however and always came up with no results. When running this script I noticed the trainer's address never changed so it's not that it was changing to quickly between each scan. Not really sure why. Regardless, thank you.