Cheater
Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Gwinbleid »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:43 pm
BR,
Sun
What programs are you using for all that stuff?
Wanna try that too)

LucyHF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LucyHF »

Can anyone add an option to disable companion slots in missions. Instead of game randomly selecting 3 companions, we can set how many to accompany in the mission (0 - 3 companions)

Gwinbleid
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gwinbleid »

LucyHF wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:00 am
Instead of game randomly selecting 3 companions
It can be random or not. You can always choose which companions you want to see with you.
This option would be good, though.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Gwinbleid wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:41 am
What programs are you using for all that stuff?
I use [Link] for scanning & debugging, [Link] + [Link] for debugging, tracing code and analysis, [Link] and [Link] for screenshots.

off3nc3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by off3nc3 »

Captain America wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:33 pm
mattdeckard wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:08 pm
Sevael wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:50 pm
Try completely closing and relaunching the game, then enable the Consumables script and wait a good 10 seconds or so. See if it populates the correct number in there.

I find that sometimes a few of the pointers take longer than others to populate, so you might see some numbers show up first and then others pop in a moment or two later. Also, I have seen pointers break completely with too much loading, forcing the entire game to require restarting before they start working again. Probably just too large a memory shift.

I did some playing around here and one time after a Reload Checkpoint it wouldn't repopulate the Polychorons, plus a couple others. But another Reload Checkpoint fixed it for me.
Thanks, have been experimenting with doing this (plus a few full-pc restarts to clear everything out) and interestingly the value in CE stays consistent (250 in this case) but the value in game does not change. I've also tried spending the chorons on an upgrade, and earning more, both of which the game allows, but this doesn't alter the value in CE.

Image below, have not edited anything since setting the value to 250 several game app, CE and pc restarts ago.

Interestingly, i tried seeing what Rhark's trainer in the FR app would do if i turned on infinite resources mode. As you can see from the below, all values in CE except Polychorons changed to 9999 automatically. All consumables ingame, including the polys, also upped to 9999. So perhaps there's a problem with the lookup? I tried redownloading the latest table too to make sure i didn't edit anything by mistake, but same situation.

I didn't save this state, as i'd rather avoid have 9999 of every item, just trying to cut corners with the time-gating and polychorons. In any case, i can live with it if it's an odd quirk with my game file.
Polychorons resets to 999 upon restart/after a mission or using. One of those.
I actually upgraded all my chars artifacts with poly and i'm stuck at 9.999 , nothing can down it no mission start/restart. Any other ideas ? Thanks

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

off3nc3 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:31 pm
I actually upgraded all my chars artifacts with poly and i'm stuck at 9.999 , nothing can down it no mission start/restart. Any other ideas ? Thanks
Just use the table to edit the resources to your desired amount easily.
Last edited by Captain America on Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sockpuppetninja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sockpuppetninja »

game keeps crashing after i edited one of thor's equipments. is there any way to change my default character off him?

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

sockpuppetninja wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:08 pm
game keeps crashing after i edited one of thor's equipments. is there any way to change my default character off him?
What exact changes did you make?

There was one report I read about someone editing non legit stats causing what you mentioned.

You can restore your backup save in your settings or manually.

sockpuppetninja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Captain America wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:26 pm
sockpuppetninja wrote:

There was one report I read about someone editing non legit stats causing what you mentioned.

i was editing one of his ranged gear perk slots. it also happened w/ hulk but the game did not save. i didn't make a manual back up like a dummy >_< is there any other way i can go about reverting my save or am i SOL?

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

sockpuppetninja wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:52 pm
Captain America wrote:
sockpuppetninja wrote:

i was editing one of his ranged gear perk slots. it also happened w/ hulk but the game did not save. i didn't make a manual back up like a dummy >_< is there any other way i can go about reverting my save or am i SOL?
The game automatically creates a back up save.

Excerpt from latest patch notes
"Backup Saves are available in the Settings menu under Gameplay. This feature backs up your save files. Your progress will be saved around every hour and can potentially help retrieve and revert to a different save file.'

sockpuppetninja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Captain America wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:56 pm
sockpuppetninja wrote:
Captain America wrote:

"Backup Saves are available in the Settings menu under Gameplay. This feature backs up your save files. Your progress will be saved around every hour and can potentially help retrieve and revert to a different save file.'
awesome. thanks

also for reference the perks i was trying to add to thor's ranged gear:
Ranged Hallowed Hammer Increases Critical Attack damage by % when the hammer is returning from flight 2303727618
Ranged Mjolnir's Sight Greatly increase Mjolnir's ability to find targets and hit them on any return flight 4213054151
Ranged Mighty Boon % Increased critical hit chance for Power Attacks 1461686376
Ranged Targeted Invulnerability Buff % Chance a Ranged Critical grants a Invulnerability Buff 2285618618

and for hulk the perks i was trying to add to ranged gear were:
Range Mighty Boon Increased critical hit chance for Power Attacks 1461686376
Range Heavyweight Boon Increased critical hit chance for a heavy combo finisher 1151436852
Range Expert Explosion Chance hitting an enemy with a ranged critical attack triggers an exposion 1156390942
Range Heavyweight Impulse % Increased stun damage from Heavy Combo Finishers 286957474

i see that Mighty Boon has the same PERK ID for both characters. maybe that's causing the crash?

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

sockpuppetninja wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:58 pm
Captain America wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:56 pm
sockpuppetninja wrote:

awesome. thanks

also for reference the perks i was trying to add to thor's ranged gear:
Ranged Hallowed Hammer Increases Critical Attack damage by % when the hammer is returning from flight 2303727618
Ranged Mjolnir's Sight Greatly increase Mjolnir's ability to find targets and hit them on any return flight 4213054151
Ranged Mighty Boon % Increased critical hit chance for Power Attacks 1461686376
Ranged Targeted Invulnerability Buff % Chance a Ranged Critical grants a Invulnerability Buff 2285618618

and for hulk the perks i was trying to add to ranged gear were:
Range Mighty Boon Increased critical hit chance for Power Attacks 1461686376
Range Heavyweight Boon Increased critical hit chance for a heavy combo finisher 1151436852
Range Expert Explosion Chance hitting an enemy with a ranged critical attack triggers an exposion 1156390942
Range Heavyweight Impulse % Increased stun damage from Heavy Combo Finishers 286957474

i see that Mighty Boon has the same PERK ID for both characters. maybe that's causing the crash?
What you have edited is perfectly fine.

Something must've bugged out.

Anyways u got your backup save :!:

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:41 pm
I honestly believe you're full of shit :) If that were the case, why did you provide a table with a ton shit of editing capability? Why are people here posting stuff that has to do with unlocks, like those numerical ids you're so fond of?
The tables I posted don't edit anything that involves real-money transactions. Some costumes require paying real money to unlock, so I stayed away from anything related to that.

I didn't know this site's stance on circumventing paid DLC to get it for free, so I took the safe road and chose not to post anything in that regard. If it's okay for people to post that stuff here, then that's great news!

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:41 pm
P.S.#2: And since we're at it.. these are not proper:

Check out the values in the table vs. the ones at the bottom-left. Now I know you've calculated the offsets.. but the actual code accessing the values really shows the way to get to the proper format.
Good to know! I am brand new at pointer scanning and AOB stuff and couldn't get things working very reliably. I can't even read ASM, LOL. I copy/pasted some code for an AOB scan but it only worked for me and not anyone else. I was able to get the pointers working consistently for me and a number of other people, but it didn't work for everyone so there was a lot of room for improvement.

I had been hoping that a more experienced person would enter this thread and take over. Now you have, so I'm thankful. :)

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Sevael wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Good to know! I am brand new at pointer scanning and AOB stuff and couldn't get things working very reliably. I can't even read ASM, LOL. I copy/pasted some code for an AOB scan but it only worked for me and not anyone else. I was able to get the pointers working consistently for me and a number of other people, but it didn't work for everyone so there was a lot of room for improvement.

I had been hoping that a more experienced person would enter this thread and take over. Now you have, so I'm thankful. :)
You still have done great work with producing / having the basis of a table. As long as it gets the job done, its great.

Cheers for the contribution nonetheless for providing the community an easy way to edit gear pieces.

:)

off3nc3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by off3nc3 »

Captain America wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:58 pm
off3nc3 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:31 pm
Captain America wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:33 pm

Polychorons resets to 999 upon restart/after a mission or using. One of those.
Just use the table to edit the resources to your desired amount easily.
Yea I did use it mate but it seems I can modify every material valuea but the poly is not budging in values , even if I set it to 1 which is very weird. Also did anyone try this yet ?

I hope im allowed to post this link just for scientific purposes.
It seems it's a method to farm specific exotic one time a week with the megahive instance. Kinda dangerous to mess with save files doe isn't it ? I heard people losing upwards of 100+ hours just by playing the game normally.