z Hades

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Hades

Post by bloodaxis »

H_C_L wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:41 pm
Anyone find out adding in the Fate Dice Reroll when choosing Boons or in Well of Charon?
They can be found by searching for double.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:34 pm
H_C_L wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:41 pm
Anyone find out adding in the Fate Dice Reroll when choosing Boons or in Well of Charon?
They can be found by searching for double.
yep I do just that haha... I was wondering about the pointers just like the ones in the table

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

NumRerolls = the dice rerolls (though this is for the doors. can you reroll boons?)

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:12 am
NumRerolls = the dice rerolls (though this is for the doors. can you reroll boons?)
Yes, it is possible.... it's the alternate mode of the door dice reroll

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

I have to ask, did anyone figure out what Force Flip Map Things??? actually does?

DemonicSpell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DemonicSpell »

I haven't been able to get rarity to work it just shows as a 7.41E -312 for me as the value and hero is showing up as an address, but I don't know what to do with it. Crit seems to not be found at all.

@Pongozila, it seems that they moved around the code for resources a little, the darkness pointer is now the pointer for Diamonds it seems for example.

Gelliebeen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gelliebeen »

DemonicSpell wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:19 am
I haven't been able to get rarity to work it just shows as a 7.41E -312 for me as the value and hero is showing up as an address, but I don't know what to do with it. Crit seems to not be found at all.

@Pongozila, it seems that they moved around the code for resources a little, the darkness pointer is now the pointer for Diamonds it seems for example.
Actually, every time I've used those pointers they've changed around. This last time none of them worked at all. We'll see about tomorrow, lol

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

The "Find Variable: pointers are not stable and probably never will be given the technique used. Its better than nothing and works if you are careful. As mentioned somewhere above most pointers other than health update when you open status screen.

Don't change things that don't look right. Unfortunately health is annoying but then again you can just set damage taken multiplier to 0 or something if you never want to lose health.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Here are most of the collectible values I found:

Purple Gems/Gems/Super Gems/Keys/Super Keys/Gifts/Super Gifts/Rerolls

Some other failed experiments present but not removed. (Zanzer feel free to own or merge if you care).

26-Sep: Update: Bug fix on super keys
Attachments
Hades_figment_v2.CT
26-Sep: Fix bug in Titan Blood (super keys)
(16.68 KiB) Downloaded 962 times
Hades_figment_v1.CT
26-Sep: Initial version
(47.41 KiB) Downloaded 219 times

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Weird problem on my end--I can find the process for this game with Cheat Engine just fine, however, when trying to attach either Task Explorer or x64dbg to this game, the process is nowhere to be found.

Anyone else come across this issue?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Anyone have lucking nailing down the keepsake experience? You have to complete encounters with them equipped to level them up. 25 times for the first level. Not sure about the second. Quite the grind as you can only do one at a time =(

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:01 pm
Anyone have lucking nailing down the keepsake experience? You have to complete encounters with them equipped to level them up. 25 times for the first level. Not sure about the second. Quite the grind as you can only do one at a time =(
Honestly didn't try since I did it he hard way (one at a time). I should warn people that cheating in the game early can cause breakage. Namely its possible to not get the Codex early in the game if you basically never lose you never get the dialog probably because you get different ones that never triggers. Basic advice to avoid that is dont cheat and lose repeatedly for first 4-5 times through until Achilles gives it to you.

Update: Looked into it. There does seem to be something may be called 'Value' tied to it implying nested structure. Also every god has a separate flag fore each level of gift so ZeusGift01, ZeusGift02, ZeusGift03, ... which would probably break if you skip ahead and could cause problems with those flags I would guess. There is ForceZeus flag which could be interesting for forcing a boon but reroll is probably nearly just as good.

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

I think some people even without cheating and being already at more than 10 wins also had some trouble getting the codex....

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:34 pm

Some other failed experiments present but not removed. (Zanzer feel free to own or merge if you care).

hey, figment is there a way to make HP value static? be could they keep change back in every round.

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

bloodsucker wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:20 am
tfigment wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:34 pm

hey, figment is there a way to make HP value static? be could they keep change back in every round.
honestly you're better off just setting the damage multiplier to .01 or something, its god mode