Medieval Dynasty ( Steam )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
junior_clk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Medieval Dynasty ( Steam )

Post by junior_clk »

any chance to have the items not to degrade
condition stay 100%

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nzmod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nzmod »

If you want to add gold to your character, it seems you can't just do a normal scan for the total in cheatengine, sell/buy something then re-scan etc etc.

I'm not technical but the way I did it was:

1. Scan for total gold on your player
2. Transfer some gold into a storage chest
3. Re-scan for the qty in the chest
4. Repeat that 3-4 times until you are left with 2 values in cheatengine.
5. Edit those to 9999 or something and as you go back into the game you will notice the gold in the chest is now 9999

Not sure if this covers all builds of the game but the two values I found are:

2864B898870
28691C38A48

They both don't update to 9999 so have to edit both, seems when I edited 28691C38A48 it updated.

:D

Poosay Hunta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Poosay Hunta »

nzmod wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:20 am
If you want to add gold to your character, it seems you can't just do a normal scan for the total in cheatengine, sell/buy something then re-scan etc etc.

I'm not technical but the way I did it was:

1. Scan for total gold on your player
2. Transfer some gold into a storage chest
3. Re-scan for the qty in the chest
4. Repeat that 3-4 times until you are left with 2 values in cheatengine.
5. Edit those to 9999 or something and as you go back into the game you will notice the gold in the chest is now 9999

Not sure if this covers all builds of the game but the two values I found are:

2864B898870
28691C38A48

They both don't update to 9999 so have to edit both, seems when I edited 28691C38A48 it updated.

:D
I think it only works for that session you are playing. Usually you have to find the pointers or the actual physical address that rewrites them.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Gold is just another inventory item. When searching, make sure the total number of items in your inventory doesn't change. Otherwise, the memory address of your gold shifts, and so re-scan won't find it. Could also just search for the number of sticks in your inventory. Then you can simply scroll a little further down from that value in memory to find the 4-byte value that matches up to your gold amount. And change that.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13823

Or simply use my table's Inventory Pointer. Click on the coins in your inventory and it should populate the quantity. As far as I know, the inventory pointer is still working on the latest version of the game.

hurtnet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hurtnet »

game updated to 0.1.1.0 today, tested v6 table still working for player and weight. maybe can add dynasty point next

Kundy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kundy »

I had a problem with your table because VEH debugger could not be run on my PC.
After searching the web, I changed CE to run with admin rights now. This should fix it.
Maybe you can add this to your guide to set up CE? just to help CE newbies like my trying your tables ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whishlist:
junior_clk wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:57 pm
any chance to have the items not to degrade
condition stay 100%
Yes, that would be so great!! (and don't forget the torch, pls)

2. Modify the opinion of you by chatting dialog option by +11 so it always increases. Same with flirting and with the mood of your workers and family-members! (maybe when romeo-skill is implemented there is a booster for that to modify)

3. remove building cap (or set to 999) !!!

4. remove population cap (or set to 999) !!!

5. Add +1000 Reputation (Dynasty Reputation)

6. increase moving speed (without increasing the time speed). Increase riding speed as soon as it is implemented.

7. Slow down time flow (without slowing down your movement). Just because I would like to be able to visit all towns in a day and still have time left for chatting with my wife :D

maybe 8. Multiply Winning-Points on Archery sighting disk (the thing you shoot at for competition in a Side-Quest) or fixing the try-counter of that Quest at 1/3 until cheat is deactivated. (it took me 500 gold to get the points with normal CE-searching, the Quest-Reward is only 200 Gold)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for considering this and thank you for your awesome support ! :wub:
especially in these times now when almost every day a new patch comes out

1000 hugs for making this game enjoyable for me by providing these great cheats
(i really don't like survival but i love base-building and medieval stuff and the detailed landscape to walk freely until the border softly turns me around telling me "I want to stay in my Homelands")

mohanhegde
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mohanhegde »

Hi, Can you please tell us how you found these values and possibly create a tutorial for this please?
I tried searching for the water/hydration value in all the types (including float/double) but can't seem to find the addresses. Any tips on finding them? Thanks.

PashaM73
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PashaM73 »

No Reputation option?

hurtnet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hurtnet »

game updated to 0.1.1.1, v5 and v6 not working but the old table v4 is back to work

giwig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by giwig »

hurtnet wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:36 pm
game updated to 0.1.1.1, v5 and v6 not working but the old table v4 is back to work
...I updated the addresses before going to bed :lol:

giwig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by giwig »

mohanhegde wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:33 am
Hi, Can you please tell us how you found these values and possibly create a tutorial for this please?
I tried searching for the water/hydration value in all the types (including float/double) but can't seem to find the addresses. Any tips on finding them? Thanks.
...do the first search for an address, then the second, and so on. then you dig up the memory stack. you put a bunch of interruptions on different addresses in memory (like a ninja) so that the game does not crash, you count addresses among yourself, etc. it's just my hobby since ancient times. :ph34r:

hurtnet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hurtnet »

giwig wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:30 am
hurtnet wrote:
that's quick :D

giwig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by giwig »

hurtnet wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:35 am
giwig wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:30 am
hurtnet wrote:
that's quick :D
I had steam running. saw the update - checked it and the cheat didn't work. could not sleep ... :roll:

matt1713
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

Thank you for this; and especially keeping it up to date. I was wondering if it was possible to remove the build limit for buildings or add dynasty points to this table. The tutorial videos were great but for the life of me I can't figure out the build limit.

Kundy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kundy »

matt1713 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:35 pm
Thank you for this; and especially keeping it up to date. I was wondering if it was possible to remove the build limit for buildings or add dynasty points to this table. The tutorial videos were great but for the life of me I can't figure out the build limit.
Yes please!
I was trying too, but cannot find it: I was searching all types and in between -1, +1 range around my value but after a few changes (5th main quest or so) there was no value left that fits. Also, I found that many addresses change when a save is loaded so I tried a new game and played nonstop until the limit had changed to 20 (and scanned after every change). But yeah, found no value that actually changes the limit (or am too stupid to see it). Seems to be more complex than most other things :cry: