Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gn511522
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Resident Evil Resistance

Post by gn511522 »

someone hv unlimited using boss

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Just updated my table for the latest RE resistance update to hack RP store and make everything free! :D :D

TwilightxSaga
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TwilightxSaga »

jjcho849 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:04 pm
Just updated my table for the latest RE resistance update to hack RP store and make everything free! :D :D
The hack for the store works perfectly but i cannot get the inf ammo or health to work.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

TwilightxSaga wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:33 pm
jjcho849 wrote:
The hack for the store works perfectly but i cannot get the inf ammo or health to work.
awesome! glad the store hack works for you :D

as for the ammo yeah I didn't think it would I didn't check into it I just wanted to fix the RP store hack using my ever increasing cheat engine skills since I didn't have aob scripting knowledge before and it was surprisingly easy for me to make this simple script for RP store since I have uber skills now lolz :lol:

TwilightxSaga
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TwilightxSaga »

jjcho849 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:38 am
TwilightxSaga wrote:
jjcho849 wrote:

as for the ammo yeah I didn't think it would I didn't check into it I just wanted to fix the RP store hack using my ever increasing cheat engine skills since I didn't have aob scripting knowledge before and it was surprisingly easy for me to make this simple script for RP store since I have uber skills now lolz :lol:
And one more thing with me being new to this. I was able to mod the skills in the game to get inventory but it would reset or lower the game time. Have you tried that?

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

TwilightxSaga wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:44 am
jjcho849 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:38 am
TwilightxSaga wrote:

And one more thing with me being new to this. I was able to mod the skills in the game to get inventory but it would reset or lower the game time. Have you tried that?
I haven't tried skill hacking yet.

I refined the RP store hack and got it working for all chests now cuz cosmetic chest didn't work before but now it does :D

GoldenSunDD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GoldenSunDD »

Hey man. Good work with the table.

For me, the equipment free chests work just fine, but the cosmetics don't, with any of the two codes.

nitexguy96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nitexguy96 »

Ay0r0ss wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:00 pm
Guys as promised! here I have not finished yet I am still working on it. Grenades, flash and molotovs dont work online.
The values ​​as survivor are harder to find ! but I'm trying to find a way to make more stack on items .

otherwise the positive point is that you can block 3 slots and put the ammunition, grass. to have unlimited ammunition and god mod use the herbs permanently. (The position of the slots is counted from the top left ).

important info! activate slots when your items are placed in slots otherwise it won't work. and deactivate them when the game is over otherwise the game will crash 50%. You also need a stack of 2 items for this to work

there is a local cheat list that you can test out ! ( rapidshare cooldown dont work online )

Having Fun ! :)

Hi, is any chance i can decrease levels? Becca is 105 now when it was 22 >.> a bit too high for me, any way i could maybe lower to 40? :/ thank you!

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Hey guys just had a major breakthrough! I managed to hack the RP value itself!! Check out my updated table and instructions on page 1!!!! :D :D :D

If anyone wants to try and backtrace the encrypted value to try and find real RP you can try it out and let me know if you found anything.

samuraixkan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by samuraixkan »

Anyone else willing to sell or share their mastermind cheat with me please?

jay12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jay12 »

jjcho849 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:07 am
Hey guys just had a major breakthrough! I managed to hack the RP value itself!! Check out my updated table and instructions on page 1!!!! :D :D :D

If anyone wants to try and backtrace the encrypted value to try and find real RP you can try it out and let me know if you found anything.
i made a direct rp hack before. you can find it in page 19. it's in lua though but easy to update. the updated address is REResistance.exe+9FD7258 which i assume still works since no update yet. value can be changed to any amount you want, max is 999999999. you can create an aob for it so you can update it next time

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

jay12 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:40 pm
jjcho849 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:07 am

i made a direct rp hack before. you can find it in page 19. it's in lua though but easy to update. the updated address is REResistance.exe+9FD7258 which i assume still works since no update yet. value can be changed to any amount you want, max is 999999999. you can create an aob for it so you can update it next time
Oh nice thanks bro I’ll try it out when I get home 👍

EDIT: It didn't work bro the address you gave me does not have RP value going through it. So then that means I am current king of RP hack! lol :lol:

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Alright guys I manage to make a refill ammo hack of sorts just follow the instructions on the main post and let me know if it works for everyone. :D :D :D :D

The value seems encrypted so again if anyone wants to try and improve on what I have give a shot!

jay12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jay12 »

jjcho849 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:34 pm
Oh nice thanks bro I’ll try it out when I get home 👍

EDIT: It didn't work bro the address you gave me does not have RP value going through it. So then that means I am current king of RP hack! lol :lol:
that is a static address which you should use to update the old table from page 19.
the full address of the encrypted rp value is [[[[REResistance.exe+9FD7258]+58]+18]+20]+10 in 8bytes.
i don't recommend changing that value directly though so better use the old table with the updated static address

Ay0r0ss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ay0r0ss »

nitexguy96 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:22 pm
Ay0r0ss wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:00 pm
Guys as promised! here I have not finished yet I am still working on it. Grenades, flash and molotovs dont work online.
The values ​​as survivor are harder to find ! but I'm trying to find a way to make more stack on items .

otherwise the positive point is that you can block 3 slots and put the ammunition, grass. to have unlimited ammunition and god mod use the herbs permanently. (The position of the slots is counted from the top left ).

important info! activate slots when your items are placed in slots otherwise it won't work. and deactivate them when the game is over otherwise the game will crash 50%. You also need a stack of 2 items for this to work

there is a local cheat list that you can test out ! ( rapidshare cooldown dont work online )

Having Fun ! :)

Hi, is any chance i can decrease levels? Becca is 105 now when it was 22 >.> a bit too high for me, any way i could maybe lower to 40? :/ thank you!

open the script QuickLevelUp

and change the number at this line :

code:
add r15,r13
add r15,(int)2000000
cmp r15,rdx
jmp return

To

code:
add r15,r13
add r15,(int)2000 <- ( number's experience per game )
cmp r15,rdx
jmp return

i think you cant decreased your level sorry but i will try to find the level of the character