Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
stanforce123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning

Post by stanforce123 »

Ha, it's the Memory Viewer. Got it. Here is what I've got :

[Link]

Edit : thank you for my new Noobzor title, I feel honored :D

Edit2: imgur seems to be down at the moment so here is a mediafire link instead :

[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Could we get some scrpt to show lorestones location on map?

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:37 pm
-snip-
For Lockpicking mine is 30 DB
[Link]

For Wards mine is DB 90 C7442404
[Link]

Sorry if that's not what you are looking for. Tried to follow the instructions as best as I could.
MasterVegito wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:57 pm
Could we get some scrpt to show lorestones location on map?
Why don't you use the script for abilities/skill points and grab all the Detect Hidden ones? The very last "square thing" for Detect Hidden does exactly that.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

axellslade wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:32 am
Please disable the cheats when taking the screencap, also the one for wards is the wrong injection point, it should be:

Code: Select all

koa.BHG::LuaActorServices::is_object_warded+39
Also it is mostly the lines after it that I am interested in, could you expand your screen cap to include at least the next two lines of assembly?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Question: Is there any way that a script can be created to clear any enemy loot drop on the map? See when the game creates a certain amount of enemy drops that you don't collect(Like say you kill an enemy but leave behind some of it's loot) enemies simply stop dropping loot altogether. So if a script could clear all the unlooted drops that would be great

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

ashuraman wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:30 am
Question: Is there any way that a script can be created to clear any enemy loot drop on the map? See when the game creates a certain amount of enemy drops that you don't collect(Like say you kill an enemy but leave behind some of it's loot) enemies simply stop dropping loot altogether. So if a script could clear all the unlooted drops that would be great
I added a script in the debug that removes the lootbag if you loot even one item out of it but I don't know how I would accomplish removing all lootbags in the region without messing with chests and other things. Have you tried waiting or sleeping in-game for more than a day or two? Normally that resets the dropped containers.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Whats Symbol means!? Сannt activate updated table

wholovesabigmac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wholovesabigmac »

Looks like there's an error in the latest table. I get the following when trying to enable the constants script:

Error in line 9 (assert(koa.BHG::GameConstants::get_lod_distances_from_player,8D 81 FC 03 00 00)) : Failure determining what koa.BHG::GameConstants::get_lod_distances_from_player means

Version 9 of the table works fine.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:05 am
ashuraman wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:30 am
I added a script in the debug that removes the lootbag if you loot even one item out of it but I don't know how I would accomplish removing all lootbags in the region without messing with chests and other things. Have you tried waiting or sleeping in-game for more than a day or two? Normally that resets the dropped containers.
Actually that's just perfect. What's been happening to me is that since i have the 100% drop rate cheat on, lootbags are huge and contain a lot of stuff i leave behind so removing the bag even if just a single item is removed is exactly what i need. Though i haven't tried sleeping in game for more than a day i should try that, see if it works. If it doesn't your script will be perfect

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

wholovesabigmac wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:26 pm
Looks like there's an error in the latest table. I get the following when trying to enable the constants script:

Error in line 9 (assert(koa.BHG::GameConstants::get_lod_distances_from_player,8D 81 FC 03 00 00)) : Failure determining what koa.BHG::GameConstants::get_lod_distances_from_player means

Version 9 of the table works fine.
demorest2 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:52 am
Whats Symbol means!? Сannt activate updated table
There was an update that hid the symbols so I have reverted back to using AOB's. Everything should work now.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

axellslade wrote:
Why don't you use the script for abilities/skill points and grab all the Detect Hidden ones? The very last "square thing" for Detect Hidden does exactly that.
I did, used the pointer to change level, then reverted back, worked like a charm. Just was wondering if there is a better method.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

MasterVegito wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:15 pm
axellslade wrote:
I did, used the pointer to change level, then reverted back, worked like a charm. Just was wondering if there is a better method.
If the cheat activates, help me debug by navigating to where it injects (activate the script, go to memory view and go to address: "experienceGet" no quotes, deactivate the script) and at that assembly line right click and select Find what addresses this instruction accesses. There should be two addresses that are accessed when you enter and exit the pause menu. Check the registers for each address and see if one of them has F0 in edx. If you aren't willing to do this, then don't complain about it not working because I can't help you.

NHarmonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NHarmonia »

Could you please add a Script that resets the Special delivery chest in Gorhart?

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Own All Items (doesn't work on chests, just the items inside) - what it dioes!? Cannt see difference in inventory or pocket (i dont have chest yet)

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Hmmmm delete loot bag when removing next item doesn't seem to be working