Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by Cielos »

made some scripts for the game. just the usual basic cheats I'd make for a game..

undead
- health still drop when being hit but you won't die.

inf. arrow
- arrow won't drop below 1 .
- works on traps and bombs as well, haven't tested on other ammo type yet.

mult-arrows key
- by script default, hold CapsLock key when you release arrow would allows you to fire 5 arrows, regardless of your remaining arrows in the quiver, without the need to notch arrows first.
- require inf. arrow to be activated first.

ignore materials/resources
- allows you to craft/trade regardless of your remaining materials or resources.
- required materials/resources would still be decreased until they reach zero.

ignore sp
- allows you to learn any ability regardless of your sp.
- sp would still be decreased when you learn until it reaches zero.

time of day mod
- hold CapsLock and PageUp to rewind time.
- hold CapsLock and PageDown to advance time.

game speed mod
- when activated, allows you to manipulate the game speed by editing a value, press some hot-keys, or hold some mod keys.
- pressing hot-keys: hold numpad0 then press one of the following keys to change the base custom game speed multiplier:
-- numpad/ : 0.2
-- numpad* : 0.4
-- numpad- : 0.6
-- numpad+ : 0.8
-- numpad. : 1 (reset)
- holding mod keys: by script default, X2 or X1 mouse button.. these 2 multipliers would be multiplied on top of the custom game speed multiplier.

mouse sensitivity multiplier
- by script default, x2.
HorizonZeroDawn_.CT
+8
(37.11 KiB) Downloaded 220 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you Cielos

Almahdi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Almahdi »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:53 am
made some scripts for the game. just the usual basic cheats I'd make for a game..

undead
- health still drop when being hit but you won't die.

inf. arrow
- arrow won't drop below 1 .
- works on traps and bombs as well, haven't tested on other ammo type yet.

mult-arrows key
- by script default, hold CapsLock key when you release arrow would allows you to fire 5 arrows, regardless of your remaining arrows in the quiver, without the need to notch arrows first.
- require inf. arrow to be activated first.

ignore materials/resources
- allows you to craft/trade regardless of your remaining materials or resources.
- required materials/resources would still be decreased until they reach zero.

ignore sp
- allows you to learn any ability regardless of your sp.
- sp would still be decreased when you learn until it reaches zero.

time of day mod
- hold CapsLock and PageUp to rewind time.
- hold CapsLock and PageDown to advance time.

game speed mod
- when activated, allows you to manipulate the game speed by editing a value, press some hot-keys, or hold some mod keys.
- pressing hot-keys: hold numpad0 then press one of the following keys to change the base custom game speed multiplier:
-- numpad/ : 0.2
-- numpad* : 0.4
-- numpad- : 0.6
-- numpad+ : 0.8
-- numpad. : 1 (reset)
- holding mod keys: by script default, X2 or X1 mouse button.. these 2 multipliers would be multiplied on top of the custom game speed multiplier.

mouse sensitivity multiplier
- by script default, x2.
HorizonZeroDawn_.CT
nice work as always, can u add Invisibility or Stealth Mode? it will be very helpful, anyway thank u very much.....

DevilliveD89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DevilliveD89 »

Thank you very much for this great Table!!!^^
It works wonderfully!

Geeknificent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Geeknificent »

Just chiming in here, theres no need for the weird version restriction on the script. (first time actually commenting on the forum but been using cheat engine for a few years)
Previous versions of the table work on newer versions of the game just fine after bypassing it.
I'm sure you have it in there to prevent something going awry due to version changes.
But I don't think the developers care about cheat scripts on this game since its been out for a couple years already (just not on PC) And it doesnt appear they are watching for it either.
Can we get an option for the less code savvy people to continue to use the table after the aforementioned version mismatch warning?

Also thanks for all the hard work putting together scripts for games over the past few years :D

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Geeknificent wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:14 am
Just chiming in here, theres no need for the weird version restriction on the script. (first time actually commenting on the forum but been using cheat engine for a few years)
Previous versions of the table work on newer versions of the game just fine after bypassing it.
I'm sure you have it in there to prevent something going awry due to version changes.
But I don't think the developers care about cheat scripts on this game since its been out for a couple years already (just not on PC) And it doesnt appear they are watching for it either.
Can we get an option for the less code savvy people to continue to use the table after the aforementioned version mismatch warning?

Also thanks for all the hard work putting together scripts for games over the past few years :D
SunBeam already posted the method earlier in this topic. It's not a restriction, it's to know when the game has updated.

Geeknificent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Geeknificent »

Exeter wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:23 am

SunBeam already posted the method earlier in this topic. It's not a restriction, it's to know when the game has updated.
Thats my mistake
I bypassed it without checking if seeing if the method was already posted.
Cheers for an amazing community regardless 👍

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Geeknificent wrote:

The trick to making the table work outside the "Designated version" is a really simple edit, but even the simple people can't figure it out so I'll be quick and nice about it:

All you do is change this to the new current build. Should be easy to figure out since his script tells you the new build string.

Geeknificent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Geeknificent »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:05 pm
Geeknificent wrote:

The trick to making the table work outside the "Designated version" is a really simple edit, but even the simple people can't figure it out so I'll be quick and nice about it:

All you do is change this to the new current build. Should be easy to figure out since his script tells you the new build string.
Yeah i actually saw that when i pulled up the script to pull it apart and that's how i ended up bypassing it.
i was just kinda intrigued cause this is the first time i've seen someone put that on a table.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I've done it countless times for other games as well. You probably just don't play those games and used my tables. The message is there to know when a game has updated, as I don't keep it installed for years. So once I'm done with it and uninstalled, the moment you catch an update, you'll know thanks to the table. And that's when this topic starts piling up 2-3 more posts on the "game has updated, halp" subject. Just like it did now. The other reason is some of the scripts contain hardcoded data (offsets or calls) which may change value/location/address from one version to the other. In which case the table will need a real update, as most of the stuff won't work. For now, that bypass above + the fact that I used dynamic scanning for arrays of bytes (which may also break between versions) should last you a while. Peace out.

Feargewinnt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Feargewinnt »

Hi, could u pls update to newest Version of the Game?

Your last Version accepting Game is wed sep 02 2020
New Game Version ist Fri Sep 11 2020

regards

edit: didn´t c the posts with edit the entry. thx now all works.

Luna8Moo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luna8Moo »

Hi, could anyone tell me if it's possible to safely remove special items and if it is, how? I used a trainer first and finishing quests with infinite items left me a bunch of unwanted ones that should disappear, I don't think they're bugging anything aside of my sanity, but it's worth asking.

Hiham
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hiham »

might be a stupid question, but any way we can force add a modification slot to armors?

grapihtey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grapihtey »

Hello, I tried putting in the current version (Version: Steam [HRZ-PCR / 18:58 - Fri Sep 11 2020) into the description but the enable button still doesn't work. It looks like the following: Image
Can anyone help me out with this issue?

Almahdi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Almahdi »

grapihtey wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:13 am
Hello, I tried putting in the current version (Version: Steam [HRZ-PCR / 18:58 - Fri Sep 11 2020) into the description but the enable button still doesn't work. It looks like the following: Image
Can anyone help me out with this issue?
Maybe you forgot to close the brackets [....]