Disgaea 4 Complete+ (Steam) - Last Update 2020.09.14

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Disgaea 4 Complete+ (Steam) - Last Update 2020.09.14

Post by The Black X »

Here you go, updated "highlighted character finder" script, and only that in this table.
The base script is anon9's, it's supposed to work only for steam version, and is now updated to read lv9999 chars as well.
added/fixed addresses for basically everything.

If you have a non-steam version (or if the script does not work for any reason), Take a look at my other version of the table
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13685&p=152938#p152938
this one has no scripts and should work for any version of the game.
Also check that link for updates/progress, IDs, and notes/random infos.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRDisgaea4pc - Hades Forge Table (Script version).CT
(495.45 KiB) Downloaded 768 times
Last edited by The Black X on Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Throwin out a request here for senate wins. Either have everyone love me or just automatic win or whatever, kindof annoying to pass some bills as is, even if I use the combat codes to stomp them it's an annoying waste of time.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

just pay up mate

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Valatros wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:17 pm
Throwin out a request here for senate wins. Either have everyone love me or just automatic win or whatever, kindof annoying to pass some bills as is, even if I use the combat codes to stomp them it's an annoying waste of time.
I should have a pay up script in my table which basically makes you win most of the time. I might be able to do a love code later, but that will be lower on my priority list right now.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

The Black X wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:57 pm
Here you go, updated "highlighted character finder" script, and only that in this table.
added/fixed addresses for:
-Stats (+ instant max all option)
-Equipped Evility
-Learned evilities (only 1st and last, they are 256, you can swap them freely in game so no point making all of them)
-Equipped Evility Limit
-Elemental resistances (+ instant max all option)
-Jump/Move/Counter/Throw (+ instant max all option)
-Attack range and critical (but they auto reset, you can increase them with equipment)
-Character Visual and portrait
-Aptitudes
-skills (only the 1st equipped in "special" menu)
-Equipment (implemented my whole table into it)

Notes/Random Info:
-True memory limit for equipped evilities was actually programmed to be 6, but if you increase it more than normal (2 for humans and 3 for monsters), you won't be able to change the evilities that exceed the normal limit. Same goes if you equip 2 "racial" evilities. You can still do all of this with CE tho.
You can also make all learned evilities active, resulting in 262 evilities active at the same time, or even more, since that address seems to be programmed for make the game values following the 1st equipped evility's be red as other equipped evilities, as much as the value. But if you exceed 262 you won't be able to control the ids of the exceeding ones, since memory after that does something else than store evilities ids.
-Unlike D5, skill boost is +9 max regardless, and will auto-reset to 9 if bigger.
-Same named Evilities doesn't seem to stack.
Don't work on game pass version

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

The original script Is anon9's and as such It inherits all it's properties. As he said it's guaranteed to work only on steam.
Try my other table for weapons / armor editing only.
Last edited by The Black X on Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Black X a thing i noticedon your character pointer..it doesnt recognize level 9999 folks. itll update when switching to lower leveld people but wont change to anyone who is 9999

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

update 4 the god mode test it not only makes play in godmode but also makes what you are fighting lose no hpe just an fyi since its something you are testing

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

mordaki987 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:49 am
update 4 the god mode test it not only makes play in godmode but also makes what you are fighting lose no hpe just an fyi since its something you are testing
Do you know which enemies it does this for and what enemies it doesn't do this for?
timechaos69 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:32 pm
Black X a thing i noticedon your character pointer..it doesnt recognize level 9999 folks. itll update when switching to lower leveld people but wont change to anyone who is 9999
I'll check on my game later to see if it reacts that way for me.

toshlynx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by toshlynx »

The Black X wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:57 pm
added/fixed addresses for:
-Stats (+ instant max all option)
-Equipped Evility
-Learned evilities (only 1st and last, they are 256, you can swap them freely in game so no point making all of them)
-Equipped Evility Limit
-Elemental resistances (+ instant max all option)
-Jump/Move/Counter/Throw (+ instant max all option)
-Attack range and critical (but they auto reset, you can increase them with equipment)
-Character Visual and portrait
-Aptitudes
-skills (only the 1st equipped in "special" menu)
-Equipment (implemented my whole table into it)

Notes/Random Info:
-True memory limit for equipped evilities was actually programmed to be 6, but if you increase it more than normal (2 for humans and 3 for monsters), you won't be able to change the evilities that exceed the normal limit. Same goes if you equip 2 "racial" evilities. You can still do all of this with CE tho.
You can also make all learned evilities active, resulting in 262 evilities active at the same time, or even more, since that address seems to be programmed for make the game values following the 1st equipped evility's be red as other equipped evilities, as much as the value. But if you exceed 262 you won't be able to control the ids of the exceeding ones, since memory after that does something else than store evilities ids.
-Unlike D5, skill boost is +9 max regardless, and will auto-reset to 9 if bigger.
-Same named Evilities doesn't seem to stack.
do you have the specific skill ids? since im trying to get the secret skills per weapon

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

timechaos69 wrote:
Oh that's bad. The script Is anon9's tho. I Just added the stuff i wrote. Sadly i can't do that much.

@toshlynx yes i have some Ids for evilities (i noted down only 75%, They are a lot) and skill as well but i have few atm. I'll look into skills and post all Ids later in the post where the the table Is. oh btw skill Ids are in order so If you have a rank 8 skill Just increase It"s id by 1 to get the rank 9 and so on.
For evilities They start from 0001 and the game does not crash If id Is void.

toshlynx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by toshlynx »

The Black X wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:53 am
timechaos69 wrote:
Oh that's bad. The script Is anon9's tho. I Just added the stuff i wrote. Sadly i can't do that much.

@toshlynx yes i have some Ids for evilities (i noted down only 75%, They are a lot) and skill as well but i have few atm. I'll look into skills and post all Ids later in the post where the the table Is. oh btw skill Ids are in order so If you have a rank 8 skill Just increase It"s id by 1 to get the rank 9 and so on.
For evilities They start from 0001 and the game does not crash If id Is void.
thanks for this

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

you wanted to know the no hp loss invncible it does this on pretty much every episode even in post game content fuka and desco shoe and time lapse player and episode mobs are all invincible no change in hp
anon9 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:24 am
mordaki987 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:49 am
Do you know which enemies it does this for and what enemies it doesn't do this for?
timechaos69 wrote:
I'll check on my game later to see if it reacts that way for me.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

The Black X wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:44 pm
The original script Is anon9's and as such It hinerits all it's properties. As he said it's guaranteed to work only on steam.
man the xbox game pass don't get any love much.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:05 am
The Black X wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:44 pm
The original script Is anon9's and as such It hinerits all it's properties. As he said it's guaranteed to work only on steam.
man the xbox game pass don't get any love much.
Sorry haha. I think i can rework the table to be based on Money address (as added option) and be able to do the same thing but only for the 1st char of the list (you can swap char"s order in game). Tell me If my other table works for you, If It does i can do It.