Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
qwert1225
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by qwert1225 »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:40 pm

That should work for everybody, but it's not AOB, so it will break once the game updates.

will the table break or will my game break cause I used it to modify the stats? :P

blackrobinhood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blackrobinhood »

update is coming this weekend

xtoilet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xtoilet »

Sevael wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:10 pm
It seems that the game also dynamically assigns unique IDs to each character for each individual player. How bizarre. Unfortunately, knowing the individual character IDs is vital to making the AOB scan work. I am still looking deeper into it, but for now we will have to keep using the pointer version.

As a result, I have updated the pointer version and attached it here. I have made some back-end changes to it so that it will hopefully be easier for me to fix after game updates.

Since this is the pointer version, you will have to drop out to the main menu and load back into the game to refresh the table. The table needs to be refreshed any time the game loads; switching characters, loading into the HARM room, loading missions, changing hubs, etc. It's a pain, but it's the best we can do for now.

EDIT:
If anyone wants to contribute some time towards possibly making the AOB version work universally, you can follow the instructions in the spoiler tag below and report back here with the results.
Spoiler
Once in the game, do a 2-byte scan for an "unknown initial value". Walk around, go in and out of menus, load into other zones/missions, and keep going back into CE and updating the scan with "unchanged value" every time you do something. Then switch to a different character and set the next scan as "changed value" since you changed the character. Then repeat the process of doing "unchanged value" scans while loading in and out of stuff. Then switch to a third character and repeat.

Remember to only use "changed value" on the first scan after changing characters. Every scan after that should be "unchanged value" until you change characters again.

Eventually you will (hopefully) reduce the results down to a handful and you may notice the same value in most of them. This should be your current character's unique ID. Take note of that ID and switch to the other characters and grab their IDs as well. Then post them here.

With any luck, you may also find that you have two addresses beginning with the number 2 that contain your current character ID, and these two addresses will be static, even after completely restarting the game. If you find these, post them as well.
i find way to get it work.. i compare debug CT and pointer..
i do some minor change i change all the address from gearPointer to "avengers.exe"+046C7430
and then i add additional offset 200 to all and it works
<Offset>8</Offset>

to
<Offset>8</Offset>
<Offset>200</Offset>

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

xtoilet wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:17 am
i do some minor change i change all the address from gearPointer to "avengers.exe"+046C7430
<Offset>8</Offset>

to
<Offset>8</Offset>
<Offset>200</Offset>
That's basically what the latest pointer table already does automatically. If the "avengers.exe"+046C7430 pointer works for you but the table isn't working, then you may have changed some Cheat Engine settings to disable scripts or something. The pointer in the latest table is literally the same thing except that the script gives the ["avengers.exe"+046C7430]+200 a variable name of gearPointer.

xtoilet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xtoilet »

Sevael wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:10 am
xtoilet wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:17 am
<Offset>8</Offset>

to
<Offset>8</Offset>
<Offset>200</Offset>
That's basically what the latest pointer table already does automatically. If the "avengers.exe"+046C7430 pointer works for you but the table isn't working, then you may have changed some Cheat Engine settings to disable scripts or something. The pointer in the latest table is literally the same thing except that the script gives the ["avengers.exe"+046C7430]+200 a variable name of gearPointer.
oooof i so stupid.. every time change char need to reload checkpoint to trigger CT.. look like it works like charms.. BTW thanks for everything you put in .. again thanks..

jer5488
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jer5488 »

It doesn't look like the 'level 51 Inhuman Alliance' is a bug on the trainer/cheat engine's end. I did a new replay and stopped at level 48, then did my dailies normal and I'm gaining inhuman xp into 50 towards 51. This probably just hasn't been found on a 'fair save' yet because I don't think you can fairly be there yet.

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

jer5488 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:16 am
It doesn't look like the 'level 51 Inhuman Alliance' is a bug on the trainer/cheat engine's end. I did a new replay and stopped at level 48, then did my dailies normal and I'm gaining inhuman xp into 50 towards 51. This probably just hasn't been found on a 'fair save' yet because I don't think you can fairly be there yet.
lol thank god

blackrobinhood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blackrobinhood »

Has anyone tried manipulating the Floor number in elite hives? I tried searching the floor numbers in CE and managed to bring it down to 3 address, 1 of which seems to be the main one. I changed it but when proceeding in the elevator, it gets overriden somehow. Also tried locking it in the value, but does not work.

I dont know much about CE, but any help to proceed further with this will be appreciated

kenjioshi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kenjioshi »

just found out something unnique about the hulk, he's the only character that can get his heroic perks on any piece of gear
example I have rage breaker on my melee gear and and I have it also on my defense gear I've seen a bunch off his gear that is the same

eyelsi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eyelsi »

Sevael wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:27 am
Based on info from this thread and some messing around, I have compiled a pointer table for gear stats. It edits the currently-equipped item in each slot and works for all heroes.

I am an amateur at Cheat Engine, so I am not taking requests for additional features.

WARNING: As mentioned in this thread, be careful about the changes you make because you can potentially damage your save file. It is strongly recommended to make a backup first.

Note 1: This table uses pointers so it may not work for everyone and it will likely become useless as soon as the next game update is out. If anybody wants to re-work this into an AOB table, please do so. Likewise, if anybody wants to make any changes to the table or use parts of it for their own works, go right ahead.

Note 2: There are some oddities with the minor artifact perks. I cannot seem to get the game to recognize adding perks, even though it looks like the correct addresses are used. It works for all other gear, just not the minor artifacts.
this table still works charms for me. all you gotta do if you change character is hit esc and select reload checkpoint to refresh the values.

anyhow. I'm having trouble figuring out how to activate my third / fourth perk if i started modifying values from a rare gear only.
can anyone help? the list and values are there but in-game it only shows i have 3 perks if i edit from a legendary item per se.

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

eyelsi wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:45 pm
this table still works charms for me. all you gotta do if you change character is hit esc and select reload checkpoint to refresh the values.
I didn't know that. Good to know, thanks!

eyelsi wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:45 pm
anyhow. I'm having trouble figuring out how to activate my third / fourth perk if i started modifying values from a rare gear only.
can anyone help? the list and values are there but in-game it only shows i have 3 perks if i edit from a legendary item per se.
I'm afraid that I can't help much as I haven't tried using 4 perks yet. I haven't had any exotic gear drop either (not counting major artifacts). I only put the option in there for a fourth perk slot because somebody mentioned that it worked when they did it via memory editing. I didn't actually test it. :)

Just to double-check, you've set the number of slots to 4 and set both perk options to 'yes' and put in a perk ID? Then swap a piece of equipment to make sure the changes go into effect. If it's not working, it could be one of two things that I could think of. One, maybe the fourth perk is there but not being displayed, or two, maybe the rarity has to be set to exotic for the fourth slot to work? Beyond that, I have no idea. There might be another flag somewhere that needs to be set.

Nicoline
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nicoline »

gear sets for reference
[Link]

bruce
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bruce »

not the prettiest interface at the moment but after the 'big patch' ill make sure everything is working and release to anyone who wants (will prob github the source not sure)

I'm creating a file now with the data from the public spread sheet to replace the ids for perks, brands etc. with the description to make it easier.
I'll add a way to export and import also (for backups, sharing) - this already happens on the back end just not added on the ugly GUI yet.

all the gear stats are just updating memory
the unlimited energy (will add more options) does a signature scan then does assembly injection (same concept as cheat engine but with no delay turning on and off)

thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing information and trainers.

I'm also working on data mining (game files), finding functions, structures and figuring out the save file structure if anyone has/wants to assist.

tools im using
ida pro
cheat engine
x64dbg
HxD - hex editor
c#
c++ if I decide to inject a dll for anything fun

blackrobinhood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blackrobinhood »

bruce wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:35 am
I see an Input to provide Name.
Is it the name of the gear? And if yes, if you can tell how to extract the Name of the gear, preferably using Sevael's CT, we can add another column to the sheet to gather data for the gear Name.

Gwinbleid
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gwinbleid »

bruce wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:35 am
not the prettiest interface at the moment but after the 'big patch' ill make sure everything is working and release to anyone who wants (will prob github the source not sure)

I'm creating a file now with the data from the public spread sheet to replace the ids for perks, brands etc. with the description to make it easier.
I'll add a way to export and import also (for backups, sharing) - this already happens on the back end just not added on the ugly GUI yet.

all the gear stats are just updating memory
the unlimited energy (will add more options) does a signature scan then does assembly injection (same concept as cheat engine but with no delay turning on and off)

thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing information and trainers.

I'm also working on data mining (game files), finding functions, structures and figuring out the save file structure if anyone has/wants to assist.

tools im using
ida pro
cheat engine
x64dbg
HxD - hex editor
c#
c++ if I decide to inject a dll for anything fun

That looks great, screw the interface :)
Could you send a link to github in pm?)