Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-11

Post by tfigment »

acff wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:38 pm
0xDEAD10CC wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:34 pm
acff wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:16 pm
How does the fast movement work exactly? It definitely doesn't feel fast to me.
It works as described - one holding per day.
I'm going to assume it is bugged then
It does not speed up gathering and that will block movement. Also does not speed up shattered retreat.
isosplz wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:06 am
Any future plans to add a DNA address for clothing, hat & cloak?
Not in the same place as DNA so not sure where that is and given barbershop exists it hasn't been a priority.
bellosdiem wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:21 pm
Is it possible to change your piety or renown so it counts towards the level
Not possible in the table currently. I'm sure its possible just not sure where that is relative to other data.

Edit: Additional investigation says its actually just beneath the current values. Oops. probably confused it initially as duplicate.

For those that have not noticed, recifense has released a table: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13703

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mchbitil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mchbitil »

I am looking for a table that can lower my tyranny. Can't find any, and there is even no debug code for console. Would appreciate if tyranny was something that could be added to the next version of the cheat table :)

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

Please check if Relative Weight is broken in 22. Since every character has "0" now.

acff
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by acff »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:43 pm
acff wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:38 pm
0xDEAD10CC wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:34 pm

It works as described - one holding per day.
I'm going to assume it is bugged then
It does not speed up gathering and that will block movement. Also does not speed up shattered retreat.
Yeah.... like I said, I'm going to assume it's bugged.

edit: doesn't matter, it works on Recifense's table.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

It's funny how Reci is pretty much having the same challenges you have. Other than that, the tables aren't that different, I'll keep using this one.

Although I'm considering calling it quits. It's fun at the start, but now it's just a constant sequence of conquering land, patching it up, granting it to distant cousins, conquering land and so on and on. As fun as it would be to kick Genghis back from whence he came, I honestly don't know how much more time I wish to waste on the game.

There are some satisfying parts. I went on a crusade way back when, designating a daughter as beneficiary. She got a barony near Jerusalem for my troubles, too far for me to communicate or do anything with. By now, her descendants own the kingdom of Syria. It's kind of cool to see your house influence spread by itself. Yesterday I was informed I could usurp Norway. Apparently my vassals had been busy conquering it.

Forcing all captives to convert and seeing my custom religion slowly spread is nice as well.

But whether I'm disciplined enough to stop or not, this table made it all worth it!

zupa1973
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zupa1973 »

don't know if anybody was talking about that, didn't go through the entire thread; it seems to me when you copy paste DNA you don't paste body type and shape; face, skin color and all features seem to go through, but body type stays the same. In theory if you make 2 characters the same age and relative weight, when you copy paste DNA from one to another they should be identical. The result is, though, they have identical faces and features, bodies remain of the previous characters, mostly. Maybe there is some feature missing, or am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any comments.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

CobraPL wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:48 am
Please check if Relative Weight is broken in 22. Since every character has "0" now.
Good chance I was messing around and changed that. Try adding 4 to the weight value.
Whisperer wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:22 pm
But whether I'm disciplined enough to stop or not, this table made it all worth it!
This is a game where I do believe cheating makes the game less fun. You almost cannot fail and the emergent gameplay when dealing with bad traits and hostile vassals is what makes the game interesting in the long run rather than painting the map. The streamers that I've watched I can see having more fun when its challenging due to shitty traits on on the third heir that you end up having to play because someone the first and second died.

This is a general truth probably but I like to remove the grind in games which is why I prefer the pointer kind of table where you can override one or two bad things without wrecking the game in god mod.

Having said that I usually go in binges for a couple of weeks on and off. To keep it fresher. CK3 needs some more content but I think do think its the best release they have done. Hoping that the GoT team have good luck porting that mod as I've probably played that more than the base game.
zupa1973 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:54 pm
don't know if anybody was talking about that, didn't go through the entire thread; it seems to me when you copy paste DNA you don't paste body type and shape; face, skin color and all features seem to go through, but body type stays the same. In theory if you make 2 characters the same age and relative weight, when you copy paste DNA from one to another they should be identical. The result is, though, they have identical faces and features, bodies remain of the previous characters, mostly. Maybe there is some feature missing, or am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any comments.
DNA is the genetics and not the final product. Weight is handled by its own variable and traits can override or select parts of the genetics to override. As noted above I may have messed up the weight part of the table. Like pretty /beautiful will override cheek blush colors I think.

Not sure what else is needed but I agree its imperfect and annoying that the portrait editor seems to lack some features. I'm guessing this will come with the free custom ruler DLC they promised.

zupa1973
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zupa1973 »

I was exploring the included portrait editor, and the result is the same: I think weight and height are handled separately, from what I've seen. So to get the best results you have to select a character which has similar weight and height, and then override DNA to get mostly the same thing. There is a command in debug mode which changes weight, and doesn't change much or mostly anything, it won't make obese character slim again. So there might be something with how CK3 is handling weight which messes it up. There are mods which give you immortality trait (apparently built in the game but obviously not available to players), which prevent your char from changing, and then messing up with weight and such. Obviously, it goes without saying that I deeply appreciate your work: without that I would have to edit save files to get DNA into the game, this is really fun stuff! Thank you very much.

rizkythe13
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rizkythe13 »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:31 pm
Whisperer wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:22 pm
This is a game where I do believe cheating makes the game less fun. You almost cannot fail and the emergent gameplay when dealing with bad traits and hostile vassals is what makes the game interesting in the long run rather than painting the map. The streamers that I've watched I can see having more fun when its challenging due to shitty traits on on the third heir that you end up having to play because someone the first and second died.

This is a general truth probably but I like to remove the grind in games which is why I prefer the pointer kind of table where you can override one or two bad things without wrecking the game in god mod.
i actually felt that way after using your fast movement or recifense god mode.
feels like "wait, this is too easy..i conquered too much and no AI wants to fight me"

and now with 1 or no cheat at all, AI sometimes banging on my doors declaring wars and its fun lmao.

TopMarx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TopMarx »

yeah, I can't believe recifense's table doesn't have basic stat pointers and stuff like that. I'm getting way more use from this one.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

TopMarx wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:09 am
yeah, I can't believe recifense's table doesn't have basic stat pointers and stuff like that. I'm getting way more use from this one.
Just combine any tables you want to use for better effect :)
As long as they don't have overlapping variables or code injects it should be fine.

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

so Recifense's table is out now?

And nay chance on edit traits like ck2? and how to add immortality traits?

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

bloodsucker wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:17 pm
so Recifense's table is out now?

And nay chance on edit traits like ck2? and how to add immortality traits?
Immortality can currently only be achieved through modding commands, by making your own trait.
Currently there is no immortality trait in vanilla, only a property that can be assigned TO a trait.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

And traits themselves can be easily add/removed through the console. For most of them, you can just type it (replacing spaces with underscores). But a list of Trait ID's is already on the net.

Don't overdo it though. As figment already mentioned, funny traits is the one unexpected challenge left when using the table to cheat. My liege's eldest son turns out to be sterile, and I'm busy trying to breed all the good congenital traits into my house for that super-complicated Decision.

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

Weird, the table was working well, and today I started a new game, and instant building doesn't work anymore. Is there something I should have done but missed?