Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
qwert1225
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by qwert1225 »

Hopefully there's a fix soon. The first table worked quite well for me besides adding additional perks :)

Random_Hodor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Random_Hodor »

This is the error you get when enabling the table for me:

"Error while scanning for AOB's : gear AOB error: Not all results found"

return "aobscanregion(gearAOB,130000000,1E0000000,8B 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 01 09 00"..(" %X %X "):format(readBytes(0x281EF75C8,2)).."00 00)"

Random_Hodor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Random_Hodor »

qwert1225 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:41 am
Hopefully there's a fix soon. The first table worked quite well for me besides adding additional perks :)
I have the first table and can see it come up but I'm not sure how to modify things? give me the 30 second flyby tutorial :P

Random_Hodor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Random_Hodor »

Random_Hodor wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:44 am
qwert1225 wrote:
Adding additional perks definitely works it just doesnt show it in the item. but your stats go up if you refresh the item by switching it off and on.

also, I figured it out how to modify stuff

qwert1225
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwert1225 »

Random_Hodor wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:53 am
Random_Hodor wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:44 am
qwert1225 wrote:
Adding additional perks definitely works it just doesnt show it in the item. but your stats go up if you refresh the item by switching it off and on.

also, I figured it out how to modify stuff

I didn't know your perks counted for your total stats. I know the actual valor, might, resolve, etc stats on gear make your stats go up which works just fine for me as I keep adding them.
Last edited by qwert1225 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

To everyone having issues enabling the table, try the alternate version attached in this post.

I originally kept the search range small to speed up the activation, and I personally have never seen the inventory appear outside of this range even after dozens of reloads. But it could be possible.

I extended the search range in the alternate table to hopefully fix any potential issues, but be warned that it could take 10 seconds or more to activate after you click Enable, depending on the speed of your system. There really isn't anything that can be done about this due to the odd way this game was coded.

qwert1225 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:05 am
I have been trying to to select "yes" for more slots but it doesn't show up in game. But my main query was about the new table that I can't seem to get to work.
It's not just the "yes" part but you also have to set the number of slots at the top of the perks list. This only exists in the updated version of the table that I posted today (both the regular and alternate versions).
Attachments
Avengers - alt.CT
(132.54 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

qwert1225
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwert1225 »

Awesome. Will try this in a while!

bishop1985
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bishop1985 »

Sevael wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:09 am
To everyone having issues enabling the table, try the alternate version attached in this post.

I originally kept the search range small to speed up the activation, and I personally have never seen the inventory appear outside of this range even after dozens of reloads. But it could be possible.

I extended the search range in the alternate table to hopefully fix any potential issues, but be warned that it could take 10 seconds or more to activate after you click Enable, depending on the speed of your system. There really isn't anything that can be done about this due to the odd way this game was coded.

qwert1225 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:05 am
I have been trying to to select "yes" for more slots but it doesn't show up in game. But my main query was about the new table that I can't seem to get to work.
It's not just the "yes" part but you also have to set the number of slots at the top of the perks list. This only exists in the updated version of the table that I posted today (both the regular and alternate versions).
so sad,still not working for me.can u just update the frist table for us :D

qwert1225
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwert1225 »

Yeah not working for me still unfortunately. It didn't update the table with the perks list and I still get the same issue of not responding and not doing anything.

spider_mech
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spider_mech »

is there any code to max all pattern ?

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

For anyone who can't enable the new table, I need some information from you. Please download the attached debug table. Load into either Campaign or Avengers Initiative from the main menu, open the table and select the process as usual, then make sure your melee gear appears with its correct stats. This just uses a pointer like the original version of the table.

Once you have that working, post here with the following information:
  1. Which version of the game are you playing? Steam, cracked, other?
  2. Are you running the most current version of the game?
  3. Which character are you using the table with right now?
  4. The value for the four Debug entries
I'm off to sleep now. I will look at your results tomorrow and see if I can fix anything.
Attachments
Avengers - debug.CT
(21.17 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

bishop1985
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bishop1985 »

Sevael wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:22 am
For anyone who can't enable the new table, I need some information from you. Please download the attached debug table. Load into either Campaign or Avengers Initiative from the main menu, open the table and select the process as usual, then make sure your melee gear appears with its correct stats. This just uses a pointer like the original version of the table.

Once you have that working, post here with the following information:
  1. Which version of the game are you playing? Steam, cracked, other?
  2. Are you running the most current version of the game?
  3. Which character are you using the table with right now?
  4. The value for the four Debug entries
I'm off to sleep now. I will look at your results tomorrow and see if I can fix anything.
steam
game version 1.2.2
thor
debug1 0
debug 2 0
debug3 73 8B 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 01
debug4 09 00 AF 07 00 00 73 87 78 3C

blackrobinhood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blackrobinhood »

I am also getting CE to not respond with the error <<Error while scanning for AOB's : gearAOB Error: Not all results found >>
I loaded into avengers initiative fyi

blackrobinhood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blackrobinhood »

With the debug ct
steam
game version 1.0 build 12.11
thor
debug1 0
debug2 0
debug3 63 8B 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 01
debug4 09 00 58 03 00 00 73 87 78 3C

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

For anyone getting zero for Debug #1 and Debug #2, try this.

Load into Campaign or Avengers Initiative from the main menu and you should be walking around in one of the hubs. At this point, do not do anything else. Do not interact with any terminals, do not switch characters, etc. You should just be walking around in the hub using whatever character you were using when you last played the game.

Next, open Cheat Engine and select the process as usual (you don't need to open any table), then scan for a 2-byte exact value looking for the following number, based on which character you are currently controlling:

455 = Ms. Marvel
493 = Hulk
496 = Iron Man
388 = Black Widow
671 = Captain America
748 = Thor

You should end up with many results.

Now switch to a different character at the Hero Terminal, then scan for the number for this character. If you still have many results, switch characters again and repeat the process until you have less than 10 results. Ideally, there should only be two results and the addresses should begin with the number 2. If you're getting no results, then we may have a larger issue here...

If you get down to less than 10 results, copy down the addresses. Now exit the game completely. Boot the game back up, repeat the process and see which addresses you end up with this time. Hopefully you will have just two addresses, both beginning with the number 2, and both should be the same addresses every time you load up the game. Post your results here.