Cheater
Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by JCORT4 »

Sevael wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:46 pm
Tinindil wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:13 pm
If you go to memory on the "Slot Active" in the perks, you will see within the line a 02 or 03 (depending on how many Perks the game says you have active) you can then change this value up to a max of 4, for 4 perks.
That did it, thanks!

I have updated the table but I'm going to look into a couple other things before re-uploading it here. I'm going to adjust the 'Quality' for the perks (it's a bizarre two-byte system) and I'm hoping to find a different pointer so that it will work both in Avengers Initiative and Campaign.

It's going to take a lot of work to redo all of the addresses with a new pointer... And with my luck, they will update the game tomorrow and it'll break everything anyhow.
The table works for me on both modes upon startup until I switch heroes.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Gwinbleid wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:26 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:21 pm
Gwinbleid wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:56 pm
Hi guys. Have 2 questions.
1. Is there a way to somehow cheat Marketplace funds receiving? I know it's server sided, but taking into account amount a bugs, there still might be some loophole) Like increase amount of Marketplace Funds we get from challenge card.
2. Is there a table or a simple way to hack daily/weekly challenges? Like you need to only do it once and it's completed. I managed to change amount of times I completed a challenge but it's close to impossible when you have a challenge like save hostages, open gold strongboxes, complete vaults etc.
Thanks in advance
No and I discourage anybody making a table or trainer to add an option for this, as 2 trainers already got shut down, with threats of legal action for having this.
Haven't seen any trainers with fast daily/weekly challenges completion.
And only seen one trainer for unlimited marketplace funds, which is just scam and didn't work.
It was not a scam, fearlessrevolution traner worked and got shut down. The only thing was that you could not unequip the skin you wanted to use or you would lose it again. The Marketplace is how they plan to monetize this game, and anything that threatens that, Disney/Marvel and Square will shut down fast.

Just stay way from any of this, and our table makers should stay away, from anything threatens the developer and publisher from making money, and will be more incentive for SE and Marvel to implement, more anticheat, DRM etc into the game. I bought the game, and bough $200 bucks worth of Marketplace currency, because I want the game to be around for a long time.

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

Table update.

The table now uses an AOB scan, so any time it breaks, just disable and re-enable and it will work again.

If anybody has any issues with the Enable not working, please let me know. In the interim, returning to the main menu and loading back into the game should fix it. If not, try restarting the game.
Attachments
Avengers.CT
(132.52 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

qwert1225
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwert1225 »

Tinindil wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:13 pm
Sevael wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:59 pm

I compared several items with two and three perks and couldn't find a reliable way to activate the third perk for those few that didn't want to work. Do you know the address offset and the values to make this work? If so, I can re-work the table.
I have managed to get it to work using your table and the perk pointers, but i have to manually go into the memory and edit it.

If you go to memory on the "Slot Active" in the perks, you will see within the line a 02 or 03 (depending on how many Perks the game says you have active) you can then change this value up to a max of 4, for 4 perks.

I have even used this on the set items which only come with 2 active perks and it works. i think you just need to edit what the table is doing on the 'Slot Active'

Im sorry, new to this. But how do you exactly "go to memory"?

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

qwert1225 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:47 am
Just use the newest version of the table and you won't need to worry about manual memory editing.

qwert1225
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwert1225 »

Sevael wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:58 am
qwert1225 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:47 am
Just use the newest version of the table and you won't need to worry about manual memory editing.
Hey I just downloaded the new version but all it shows me is one line about enabling/disabling. I tried double clicking on it but its not working unless Im doing something wrong?

ElGrandeLebo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ElGrandeLebo »

Really amazing work with the table, especially converting to AOB.

I wanted to point out something regarding editing minor artifacts. It looks like the different colors have a special meaning, according to someone on Discord, and I looked at all the shards I had, seems to match. It looks like shards of colors will have a specific stat (and only that one?) while white shards can have any, and multiple different stats.

Here are the pairings that I have found:
- Yellow is Valor
- Blue is Precision
- Orange is Resolve
- Black is Resilience
- Purple is Proficiency
- Red is Might

Among all the shards in my inventory, none of them contradicted this. Some website mentioned that the reduced damage (shock, plasma, etc.) is also linked to the color, but I have not found that to be true.

Not sure about the stones, it looks like they can get anything. But it should be possible to find the color of the shard as well in memory and be able to change that. I might try it out, but am not very experienced. Maybe with two identical shards of different colors.

Regarding the brand of the gear (Stark, Shield, Pym, etc.) it looks like this also has to do with the stats. From [Link]:
There are four brands of gear type, too, that come with specific Attribute types:

- Shield items will boost your Resilience, Resolve and Valor
- Pym Technologies items boosts Proficiency, Might, Resolve and Valor
- Stark Industries stuff improves Attributes: Precision, Proficiency and Resilience
- Hammer Industries gear will affect Proficiency, Might and Resilience
I also thought I read that somewhere on their official news but I can't find it again. I think the safest would be to remove the brand from any modified gear.

Thought it was important to stay legitimate to some extent. Hopefully that's useful.

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

qwert1225 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:02 am
Hey I just downloaded the new version but all it shows me is one line about enabling/disabling. I tried double clicking on it but its not working unless Im doing something wrong?
You need to change the number of slots at the top of the perk list.

ElGrandeLebo wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:46 am
. . .
Good info! If you find some spare time, it might be nice to have that information on a page on the gear stat/perk spreadsheet.

A YouTube video I watched today talked about how the different brands are linked to specific sets of stats, which I didn't know previously. It looks like that information is right in the game itself, probably in the collections area. In the video it looked like when you click on the intel about the companies, it shows the possible gear stats.

At some point I will need to take the time to do some calculations to see how close I could legitimately get to my ideal stats and then replicate that with legit-looking items.
Last edited by Sevael on Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Sevael wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:45 am
Table update.

The table now uses an AOB scan, so any time it breaks, just disable and re-enable and it will work again.

If anybody has any issues with the Enable not working, please let me know. In the interim, returning to the main menu and loading back into the game should fix it. If not, try restarting the game.
Thanks a lot for taking the time!

The table won't activate for me, I tried both re-starting and going back to main menu. Using CE 7.1, it goes into not responding for a moment, then it just does not activate.

qwert1225
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwert1225 »

Sevael wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:51 am
qwert1225 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:02 am
You need to change the number of slots at the top of the perk list.
I have been trying to to select "yes" for more slots but it doesn't show up in game. But my main query was about the new table that I can't seem to get to work.

JCORT4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JCORT4 »

Table works for me but not my buddy, same problem as gunbalden60 is having for him.

qwert1225
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwert1225 »

JCORT4 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:23 am
Table works for me but not my buddy, same problem as gunbalden60 is having for him.
What did you do to get it working?

JCORT4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JCORT4 »

qwert1225 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:33 am
JCORT4 wrote:
just loaded the game, loaded the table then the process. one click and waited about 5 seconds it opened up the options.

qwert1225
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwert1225 »

JCORT4 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:36 am
qwert1225 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:33 am
JCORT4 wrote:
just loaded the game, loaded the table then the process. one click and waited about 5 seconds it opened up the options.
Hmmm quite odd. I clicked active as I am in-game, CE showed as non responding but didn't do anything.

Random_Hodor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Random_Hodor »

I'm having the same issue. It goes not responding and then does nothing.