[Request] Star Renegades

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Fatdude
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Star Renegades

Post by Fatdude »

Does anyone know where the save file is for the game pass version? Cant find it.

mines51
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mines51 »

+1 for gamepass table or other solutions, the SRRWSlot0.mdi file doesn't seem easily accessible on the gamepass version

runejade
Cheater
Cheater

Post by runejade »

is it possible to modify shields in any way, or armor count?. or are the numbers set with specific hidden decimal points for each number above the starting amount to make that impossible. if that is the case, does anyone have any high armor amount numbers that we can copy. also. is there a safe way to copie CamaraderieCard food cards, like armor or shield up cards, to be played repeatedly, as well boss kill cards, or a way to modify the care stats between teamates. thankyou for all the previous help.

runejade
Cheater
Cheater

Post by runejade »

this is the xurx shield food card code, not sure if it works if added manually. "CamaraderieCard_ae277b07-af9c-4f1b-b487-3b3d01e0badc"

runejade
Cheater
Cheater

Post by runejade »

always keep a copie of your save files in a different folder before testing anything, some edits will lock your file down. also, you can rename the file from 0 to 1 or 2 for duplicate saves that way

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi any table maker ..sir
any table here please..sir..a great game sir..any assist..
god mode..n resources..thanks

fengherusong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fengherusong »

I have found and tested a table on this site: [Link]
It is not fully functioning, only Unlimited Combat Stats and 0 Fury Cost work. Beware of using combat stats, it gives you unlimited shield during combat. However, if you got buff/buffs from cards or weapons which allow you to steal or consume the enemy's shield/life, it would fully heal the enemy instead. Therefore DO NOT use any of these buffs or weapons I mentioned.
The resource script is not working. You need to manually change the number in SRRWSlot0.mdi, which located in my computer - documents - Star Renegades. To do this, you need to gain those resources in-game first. Then save and quit the game, go back to the SRRWSlot0.mdi (first save slot), then change the stats there. Termun gives the guild already so just look it up, it is always the first 4 numbers in the bracket.

Lysseria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lysseria »

fengherusong wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:37 pm
I have found and tested a table on this site: [Link]
It is not fully functioning, only Unlimited Combat Stats and 0 Fury Cost work. Beware of using combat stats, it gives you unlimited shield during combat. However, if you got buff/buffs from cards or weapons which allow you to steal or consume the enemy's shield/life, it would fully heal the enemy instead. Therefore DO NOT use any of these buffs or weapons I mentioned.
The resource script is not working. You need to manually change the number in SRRWSlot0.mdi, which located in my computer - documents - Star Renegades. To do this, you need to gain those resources in-game first. Then save and quit the game, go back to the SRRWSlot0.mdi (first save slot), then change the stats there. Termun gives the guild already so just look it up, it is always the first 4 numbers in the bracket.
Unlimited Action points also works perfectly on that table. I've been using that one to use all cards while camping allowing me to max the affection of all characters during every run

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi sir ..any master table creates a table for this game like ck3..apreciated..
God mode ..full resources..

amaterasu77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by amaterasu77 »

Fatdude wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:31 pm
Does anyone know where the save file is for the game pass version? Cant find it.
Hi,

it's in there : C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\Packages\RawFury.StarRenegadesWIN10_9s0pnehqffj7t\SystemAppData

C: or any letter your user folders are.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi any help here sir

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir..any body..i try to hack with cheat engine 7.1
on supplies..still cant..any help here sir
appreciated

Dew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dew »

games on xbox game pass now and im unable to find the savefile in the rawfury folder

PhCCRQQsd6Bi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PhCCRQQsd6Bi »

*edit* not stable
Last edited by PhCCRQQsd6Bi on Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir PHCCQQsd6Bi...some time it works..some x may not..any chance supplies ..and full god mode sir..appreciated sir