Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Sevael »

I can successfully change brands just fine on most gear pieces, it's just two specific pieces that I have heavily modded that are bugged. I have modified them to do all sorts of "illegal" things and then modded them back, over and over. They're basically my testing items. Somewhere along the way, the byte array with the brand got messed up and shows a different number at that address, even though I never changed that part of the memory myself. When I try to change it to a legit brand ID, the game crashes. So something weird happened to those two items.

I'm not too worried about it since I can change brands on any other items without issue. When I feel like I am finally done experimenting and messing around, I will just take two legit items and change their stats and perks to the ones I like and will dismantle the broken ones.
ChainEatFace wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:32 am
I tried adding names and brands to modded items and it seems to have work for me.
I haven't tried manually adjusting item names, but I do know that changing the first perk on an item will normally change that item's name. So if you are manually changing the name, I recommend doing that as the last adjustment, otherwise if you change a perk it might reset the name.

blackrobinhood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blackrobinhood »

Someone tried looking into marking daily/weekly challenges as complete for challenge points? Because since we cannot edit the challenge points directly, might have to work with completing challenges

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

blackrobinhood wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:01 am
Someone tried looking into marking daily/weekly challenges as complete for challenge points? Because since we cannot edit the challenge points directly, might have to work with completing challenges
I've taken a look. It's possible to search for and edit the current value and then you can set it to 1 less than the max and just do it one more time to complete it. The problem is, the numbers are duplicated in many places so it can take many searches to find the correct one, and by then you're usually done the challenge anyhow.

I have also browsed the memory around the variable and I couldn't find any of the other dailies/weeklies within a large range, so I'm guessing they are stored somewhat far apart in memory.

If someone gets a good set of four (two dailies, two weeklies) and hasn't completed any of them yet, they should try to nail down the variables via pointer scans or AOB scans and make a table.

blackrobinhood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blackrobinhood »

Sevael wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:53 am
If someone gets a good set of four (two dailies, two weeklies) and hasn't completed any of them yet...
This is easily possible by the setting the system date to a week later, it will show new challenges

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

blackrobinhood wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:12 am
Sevael wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:53 am
If someone gets a good set of four (two dailies, two weeklies) and hasn't completed any of them yet...
This is easily possible by the setting the system date to a week later, it will show new challenges
Yeah, no idea how they messed that up haha. Both the shop and challenges change based on your own time, not the servers. I feel like that may change soon with people abusing it. If anyone's going to figure it out, it would need to be soon.

Boodendorf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Boodendorf »

Would there be any way to instantly unlock all nameplates/costumes/emotes?

Gwinbleid
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gwinbleid »

Hi guys. Have 2 questions.
1. Is there a way to somehow cheat Marketplace funds receiving? I know it's server sided, but taking into account amount a bugs, there still might be some loophole) Like increase amount of Marketplace Funds we get from challenge card.
2. Is there a table or a simple way to hack daily/weekly challenges? Like you need to only do it once and it's completed. I managed to change amount of times I completed a challenge but it's close to impossible when you have a challenge like save hostages, open gold strongboxes, complete vaults etc.
Thanks in advance

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Sevael wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:46 am
gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:40 am
I've been using your table in initiative, and I havent had any issues with it. Unless youre talking about a different table.
Same table. Whenever I load into Initiative (or complete a mission under Campaign now that it's finished, or switch heroes via the table in the helicarrier hallway), the table breaks. It only works for me under Campaign.

I haven't tried jumping straight into Avengers Initiative right after booting up the game. Perhaps it just works for whichever one is loaded first. Whatever the case, it breaks when switching characters and the whole table will be broken on the next game update. So I'd love to see it switched to AOB at some point either way.

EDIT: I tried going straight into Initiative upon game boot and indeed the table does work. But it breaks as soon as I switch characters. Prior to completing the campaign, the only way to switch characters was in the Quinjet and it didn't break the table. It appears that having completed the campaign, the game now automatically pushes you into Initiative any time you load into a mission, even if you exit out at the planning screen. Even if you don't switch characters, this breaks the table. Frustrating.
bruce wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:22 am
added a 'brand' tab to the community spread sheet.
I have added it to my own version of the table to test it out. I immediately noticed that two of my non-branded items had a different ID than your 'none' ID. But I think those two items might be bugged because I've modded them a lot. As soon as I try to change the brand on those two, the game crashes.

I'm curious how they got messed up when I've never played around with that part of their information previously. I noticed that item names are automatically changed when you change the perks (typically named after the first perk), as well as the fact that their icon/picture is determined by factors such as the amount of perks present. I'm pretty sure my two bugged items previously had brands and now they do not, but changing them to any other brand ID crashes the game.
I may be wrong, I main Thor and for Thor it works on the initiative, but I switched to Iron Man and I had to go to the campaign for the table to work. I havent tried anyone else.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Gwinbleid wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:56 pm
1. Is there a way to somehow cheat Marketplace funds receiving? I know it's server sided, but taking into account amount a bugs, there still might be some loophole) Like increase amount of Marketplace Funds we get from challenge card.
2. Is there a table or a simple way to hack daily/weekly challenges? Like you need to only do it once and it's completed. I managed to change amount of times I completed a challenge but it's close to impossible when you have a challenge like save hostages, open gold strongboxes, complete vaults etc.
Thanks in advance
No and I discourage anybody making a table or trainer to add an option for this, as 2 trainers already got shut down, with threats of legal action for having this.

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

Do you guys know of any perks that helps with the intrinsic energy?

Gwinbleid
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gwinbleid »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:21 pm
Gwinbleid wrote:
Thanks in advance
No and I discourage anybody making a table or trainer to add an option for this, as 2 trainers already got shut down, with threats of legal action for having this.
Haven't seen any trainers with fast daily/weekly challenges completion.
And only seen one trainer for unlimited marketplace funds, which is just scam and didn't work.

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

Gwinbleid wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:26 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:21 pm
Gwinbleid wrote:
Thanks in advance
Haven't seen any trainers with fast daily/weekly challenges completion.
And only seen one trainer for unlimited marketplace funds, which is just scam and didn't work.
I don't think the challenges option was the one they were talking about. I also don't think we should look into marketplace funds. But there have been people trying to find pointers for the challenges.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Well the challenge stuff can absolutely be done. I just found the 4 addresses for my 4 Iron Man challenges pretty easily. No idea how to make it stick for tomorrow..but its simple enough to do twice a day.

Gwinbleid
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gwinbleid »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:30 pm
Well the challenge stuff can absolutely be done. I just found the 4 addresses for my 4 Iron Man challenges pretty easily. No idea how to make it stick for tomorrow..but its simple enough to do twice a day.
It's quite easy for some challenges, and many of them can be easily completed just in HARM room. But if it has challenge to do 5 Vault mission or other missions, you can't find right address because it takes too long to look for the next one.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Gwinbleid wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:00 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:30 pm
It's quite easy for some challenges, and many of them can be easily completed just in HARM room. But if it has challenge to do 5 Vault mission or other missions, you can't find right address because it takes too long to look for the next one.
Yeah, the ideal solution would be to pin down the pointer or aob for the 4 challenges. You just have to get challenges that can be completed quickly. I got lucky on my IM today, but my Cap has a weekly to rescue 20 hostages. No way in hell I can find that address T_T. But if we had a table with pointers to the 4..then it wouldn't matter which challenge it was.