Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: [Early Request] Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning

Post by IFireflyl »

baubaum wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:59 pm
Yours. Had the problem with both the 09-09-2020 and the 10-09-2020 version. The game is the gog version, cs:6560
His table was made using the Steam version, but I wouldn't think it would have the adverse affect you're referring to. He has his own post for his table here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13675

You should post issues with that table there to keep this thread freed up for the other miscellaneous tables and save editors.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

modernwelfare3 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:06 pm
smashbro596 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:20 pm
editor.
heres my latest save you can use for research. note i took advantage of the exploit in diplomacy that comes with completing gravehall keep out of the way as early as possible (miraculously they completely left this alone, so you can save-scum for flawless damaging/rallying shit), so i have an op set of gear equipped, as well as lots of flawless crafting materials. (as in, a set made to make me a physically offensive powerhouse). (feel free to use it to do whatever you want :P)
I tried the save no crashing on my end. Are you on the latest net framework 4.8 and windows 10? Do you see an exception in eventviewer?
nope. i'm on the latest net and im on windows 10.
it just crashes, no error, nothing.

baubaum
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baubaum »

baubaum wrote:
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:14 pm
baubaum wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:56 pm
Does anybody have a problem with the "no cooldown" script? For some reason it seems to block the spell/ability from activating after a random number of uses. And it stays disabled like that in the save game. Even without the cheat it never comes back again.
Which one are you using?
Yours. Had the problem with both the 09-09-2020 and the 10-09-2020 version. The game is the gog version, cs:6560
To get the issue consistently have the "no cooldowns" option engaged at the point in the beginning of the game (well of souls) before you get access to spells. When you get the first spell you get to use it once and that's it.
I think there was an issue with the original game when this could happen because the cooldown was too short and the game decided that for some reason it's supposed to be the maximum time possible. Maybe this has something to do with it? On the other hand in that issue the spell/ability was grayed out as in a eternal cooldown.

P.S. It happens if I use the Lunge ability while blocking during the game.

zordonias
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zordonias »

Hey modernwelfare3 or anyone who knows, i can get your Editor to load the save and edit stuff, but it says "save data corrupt" is there a way around this? or no? just wanted to edit some weapons and armor, but i keep getting that message.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

baubaum wrote:
Mine is for steam but if the assert goes through it should work still. Can you navigate to the injection point and post a snapshot of the assembly?

baubaum
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baubaum »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:50 pm
baubaum wrote:
Mine is for steam but if the assert goes through it should work still. Can you navigate to the injection point and post a snapshot of the assembly?
Sorry no. Too much of a noob for that.

Still a great table. Thanks for it.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

EVERYONE, please MOVE TO viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13675

And if you posted scripts/tables on this topic, could you please post them again in the other one ?

Thanks a lot !

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

modernwelfare3 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:10 pm
I'm the author of the save editor on nexus mods. I'm surprised someone went and updated the ancient code base to work with the remaster rather than using my version.
I've attached a beta version that works but is incomplete.

If anyone would like to assist the repository is located at:
[Link]

I have a PR branch that is starting to work on the remaster change.
Part of the issue is that after you're filestream exceeds ~4mb, it switches over to zip compression.
Stash item formats have also changed and some of my item definitions are out of date.

There are ~6600 items in the game and ~6500buffs so until there's a way I can run code or read files I can't do much else.
Edit:
It'll ask you to update it. Just ignore it. I will have a 3.x branch when i'm more comfortable with it.
It gives me save corruption. Stuff is reflected correctly in save editor tho.
Fate edition - Gog.

Hegenox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hegenox »

Is it possible to expand bag space? it's pretty much the only cheat i need for this game to enjoy it

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TwilightStarocean »

EVERYONE, please MOVE TO viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13675

dawsonics
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dawsonics »

modernwelfare3 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:10 pm
I'm the author of the save editor on nexus mods. I'm surprised someone went and updated the ancient code base to work with the remaster rather than using my version.
I've attached a beta version that works but is incomplete.

If anyone would like to assist the repository is located at:
[Link]

I have a PR branch that is starting to work on the remaster change.
Part of the issue is that after you're filestream exceeds ~4mb, it switches over to zip compression.
Stash item formats have also changed and some of my item definitions are out of date.

There are ~6600 items in the game and ~6500buffs so until there's a way I can run code or read files I can't do much else.
Edit:
It'll ask you to update it. Just ignore it. I will have a 3.x branch when i'm more comfortable with it.
save editor has a stash section but its greyed out...is this because its not been implemented or is there a way to edit stash equipment too?

dawsonics
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dawsonics »

am i right in saying there is no way to actually ADD an item you don't have yet because i know for a fact there are several chest items in the game which are bugged and do not give any contents and there are items that can take forever to loot *cough cough sword of the bolgan king cough cough* it would b great if there was a way :D

modernwelfare3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by modernwelfare3 »

The stash is grayed out because the editor is incomplete and the stash format has changed between remaster and the original. But I just added some support for stash manipulation.
While I never supported actually editing items in the stash, I do support adding and removing* them. Don't remove stashed items with socketed gems. I have no idea what'll happen as I don't handle this that well.
I'm going to try to see what happens if I try to add every piece of equipment to my stash and see if that triggers the zlibbed save format.
New beta!
Caveats for how to use/manipulate your stash in the editor:
1. You must have discovered the stash.
2. You must not be in the same room as the stash.
Attachments
net48.zip
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 42 times

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

modernwelfare3 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:02 am
The stash is grayed out because the editor is incomplete and the stash format has changed between remaster and the original. But I just added some support for stash manipulation.
While I never supported actually editing items in the stash, I do support adding and removing* them. Don't remove stashed items with socketed gems. I have no idea what'll happen as I don't handle this that well.
I'm going to try to see what happens if I try to add every piece of equipment to my stash and see if that triggers the zlibbed save format.
New beta!
Caveats for how to use/manipulate your stash in the editor:
1. You must have discovered the stash.
2. You must not be in the same room as the stash.
this picture option annoy me a bit, can u change it into input id? (not hex) btw i got your file buffs json to make me create id for changing some buffs inside game, and thanks btw for your savegame editor

modernwelfare3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by modernwelfare3 »

Hex is a legacy from the original editor, and I like the option of being able to copy something and paste it. I prefer hex as the numbers are still meaningless, but I can guarantee its only six characters long, the dropdowns are a bit unwieldy as theres 6k of them, and I haven't come up with some good autocomplete code. The resource files are not some big secret, I have them out in the open on github. I only embed them as it makes the download smaller for shitty hosts like nexus mods (wow this forum changes nexus=>fearlessrevolution thats ridiculous), and it prevents a user error from accidentally mangling some data.

The list may also be a bit inaccurate as they have changed some items and buffs from the original. A whole lot of the dev items now have a great name of <Invalid Loc Key>.