Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fajarmf94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.07

Post by fajarmf94 »

new update come so quickly
thanks for your hardwork guys
now i'm waiting for 1.08

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.07

Post by OPCOXE »

Ye, I have fixed most of my scripts and pointers but I couldn't test Highlighted Quest for now (wait tomorrow for the daily to test it). It should work anyway because none of the other scripts broke. The pointers changed I'll upload the table tomorrow after testing the last script.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.08

Post by a_busy_man »

Table for 1.08 released.

In fact, almost everything worked perfectly with the 1.07 version since it has been a minor update and the GlobalPtr did its work. I already fixed the Intimate Talk, which was one of the two broken.

Remain broken the Time and Weather.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.08

Post by OPCOXE »

Here is the updated ptrs for the Timer and Intimate Talk
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al.CT
(14.11 KiB) Downloaded 26 times

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:41 am
Here is the updated ptrs for the Timer and Intimate Talk
Thank you. Fixed Time and Weather on the main table v8.1.

neo_weiner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neo_weiner »

Does anyone have, know or found the ID to Medina's orthinos outfit? I can't seem to find it in the anywhere in the cheat table or on the ID spreadsheet.

xWolfz9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xWolfz9 »

This doesn't seem to be working for me, V1.08

Gives an error of: 'Update Timer Error:Failure determining what " " means' and 'Failure determining what " " means'
Has these errors when the game is selected in cheat engine, and the Disable EasyAnti-Cheat doesn't work (Says "<<Failure to Allocate Memory>>"
Any fixes or is this just how it is?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

xWolfz9 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:16 am
This doesn't seem to be working for me, V1.08

Gives an error of: 'Update Timer Error:Failure determining what " " means' and 'Failure determining what " " means'
Has these errors when the game is selected in cheat engine, and the Disable EasyAnti-Cheat doesn't work (Says "<<Failure to Allocate Memory>>"
Any fixes or is this just how it is?
Have you changed the name of the sao_al.exe to Launch_Game.exe?

You can't disable AntiCheat nor use Cheat Engine if not.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

The 1.09 of the game has been announced: [Link]

No diea when the patch will actually release, but is should be soon. This looks like a major update, so the chances of things breaking will be quite high compared to minor updates.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Interesting.
It may be for the 1st of october as the cube content will change the same day and they said they will open the store at the end of september. But just guessing don't take it like it's true.

rohindanil
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rohindanil »

Any 1.09 table?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

EDIT: you can use V8 global pointer hasn't broken. Add 1C590 to the actual of other offsets of the pointers and they should work.

EDIT2: Here is my table with the fixed pointers
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al.CT
Fixed for v1.09
(19.84 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by a_busy_man »

Table for 1.09 updated.

The GlobalPtr worked well, adn OPCOXE already gave the fix for the two problematic pointers.

Besides that the Speed and Jump was also broken, but it is already fixed on v9.0

In theory everything should work on the v9.0.

BTW, with the new dififuclty of dungeons, there seems to be new weapons. I don0t have time now to challenge the dungeons and recopilate data for the drowdown. I gladly appreciate any data you obtain about them. (you can use dallezh google doc if it is easier that way)

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by Chasher »

highlighted item does not work with 1.09, can anyone else confirm this?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Works fine just stop using it in the equipment tab as it doesn't work since v8 or even v7.