Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sadge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by sadge »

plz someone can update "ignore crafting requirements" part?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Carbuncle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Carbuncle »

sadge wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:25 am
plz someone can update "ignore crafting requirements" part?
Just use the "everything free" mod

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

Some options are not working as of this post. The following are the ones not working for me right now; 1 jewel maxes out skill, Infinite sharpness, Infinite Charge blade phials+always white, Infinite Charge blade Sword charge, Infinite Charge blade Shield charge, Infinite extract duration, Infinite glaive jumping attack. These are the only ones i've tested so far. I don't get an error when trying to enable them, they just don't enable when using the hot key or manually clicking the toggle box.

hades89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hades89 »

All the heavy bow guns scripts doesnt work either as in no reload for example, anyone knows how to bypass it? i cant find a mod for no reloard or inf. ammo

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

hades89 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:14 pm
All the heavy bow guns scripts doesnt work either as in no reload for example, anyone knows how to bypass it? i cant find a mod for no reloard or inf. ammo
The author has no longer been around to update the table, but there should still be plenty of features and options from many tables to come with something equivalent.

Squall is MIA.
Last active:-

Ghosted
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ghosted »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:47 pm
hades89 wrote:
The author has no longer been around to update the table, but there should still be plenty of features and options from many tables to come with something equivalent.

Squall is MIA.
There was someone continuing Squalls work and updated all of his scripts, I've lost the name but it wasn't in english. There was also a maker named Cake who fixed some more of squalls scripts including the ignore crafting requirements and unlock all craftable items. The original posted tables are lost in the sea of 360+ tabs. These tables work with the current steam build if someone took the time to find them again.

I have a MESSY collection of all working scripts, including your works which always work nicely. Since I cant find the original posters and ask for permission I'm not sure its ok to share the collection.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Ghosted wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:07 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
hades89 wrote:

Squall is MIA.
There was someone continuing Squalls work and updated all of his scripts, I've lost the name but it wasn't in english. There was also a maker named Cake who fixed some more of squalls scripts including the ignore crafting requirements and unlock all craftable items. The original posted tables are lost in the sea of 360+ tabs. These tables work with the current steam build if someone took the time to find them again.

I have a MESSY collection of all working scripts, including your works which always work nicely. Since I cant find the original posters and ask for permission I'm not sure its ok to share the collection.
Reposting tables you didn't make isn't exactly a bad thing. Just don't try to pass it off as your own or post in direct opposition of the creator's wishes. If you know what table was made by who, then bonus points for giving credit to the creators. I mean, they were already posted. All you've done is put them together in one place.

Besides, there's tons of threads out there from before forum migrations that are just reposting a table by a creator that isn't a regular anymore.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Shirokaido wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:21 am
Ghosted wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:07 am
Marcus101RR wrote:

Squall is MIA.

Reposting tables you didn't make isn't exactly a bad thing. Just don't try to pass it off as your own or post in direct opposition of the creator's wishes. If you know what table was made by who, then bonus points for giving credit to the creators. I mean, they were already posted. All you've done is put them together in one place.

Besides, there's tons of threads out there from before forum migrations that are just reposting a table by a creator that isn't a regular anymore.
Sadly there are chinese sites reposting these mods, tables and cheats, and there is nothing you can do about it. Even mine is posted there, I just come to the point to not give a damn about it.

lightningxXx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lightningxXx »

Please someone add player speed script: run, walk, climb, attack, gathering resources, etc. Increase speed for player only, not game speed.

P.S. Hunting on flying monsters its realy pain. Find monster, run to its location and in last second monster fly away.

ChirpyMoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChirpyMoth »

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:19 pm
I thought that I would never upload my update... but here it is....
Feels free to merge...
Enjoy. :roll:
Here is one of cake-san's scripts, seems to be the latest and thus still out of date. (Click on the up arrow next to the 'wrote:')

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

@Face007 created some updates on the main tables on page 358 if someone were looking for an updated table

Carbuncle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Carbuncle »

Unfortunately, that one is also pretty broken with the latest update.

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

adding Kjarr weapons with face007 table crashes game, but other options work well for what I need thanks :D

pakleni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pakleni »

How do i unlock guild alchemy & Kjarr Alchemy at the Elder Melder?

Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Inyalga »

What in the update causes the table to crash is it a change in addresses or the code because shoudnt it all still be the same with the new updates?