What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Cunt Empire

Post by taquanghuy »

iBelg wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:12 am
Updated the tampermonkey script.

For newer users:

Attached is a zip called "extract-me.zip" inside of that zip is another zip file called "cuntempire-cheats.zip". You need to import "cuntempire-cheats.zip" into tampermonkey. Press "c" to open the built-in cheat menu.

ps. Tampermonkey is a plugin for Google Chrome, FireFox and some other browsers. Google it.
pss. the two errors/warnings you see about the commas are not errors. It's fine.
Hi iBelg,
i am new member, i come from VietNam,
they have updated,
can you review the installation ???
when I press C, "Dummy transaction: ON" is always OFF

taquanghuy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by taquanghuy »

AsmondenA wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:50 am
How to use Cheat
In short, everything is simple there. You launch the game through Firefox (which does not have Yandex), it does not plow on other browsers.
Download CheatEngine 7.1.
Download two files from this forum. Small for editing rooms, big for maps.
Launch the cheat and select the launched game.
You set 8 bytes (you can leave 4 bytes, but sometimes it does not work correctly)
Upload files from the forum to the cheat. If you need to edit maps, then a large file, if you play around with rooms - a small one.
Click on the square - the menu opens. If you need to speed up the process of making a profit - press 1, 2 or 3. The higher the number, the faster. But do not rush - the numbers can run away to infinity, you get bored to finish the level. It is best to do tasks with the lowest profit figures, it is faster and easier. On average, it took me no more than 10 minutes per level. When the tasks are over - turn off the cheat and restart the game - new ones will appear. Even after passing the level, you can complete up to 10 more tasks.
Always click on the squares only. if you need to change the specific value of the card, then click on the desired number and change to the desired number.
Babas and toys are in one tab. You press Level and play with numbers.
If you need to raise everyone, just press 6 on the numpad, if you lower it, then 5. It is convenient to complete tasks for pumping toys and women, pressed 5 and you go to pump them. All are at their minimum. You don't need to farm bitcoins. If you need to activate them in the room, then just press 6 and go to activate. (after that I advise you to turn off the cheat and re-enter the game - unfortunately this must be done almost after every step, otherwise the numbers run away to infinity and you cannot close the level)
I usually increase only by the required amount - for this you look at the level of the desired card and look for this number in the list - you change it to need and see whether you hit it or not, the numbers are repeated))) until you find the required card, you will raise a few more. If something doesn't work, reboot everything over again.
If you need to farm bichcoins, upload a small file and click on these two squares. They help to complete the task of collecting bitcoins - after the restart, the currency will disappear, so farm only the required amount. Just press 0 on the numpad.
I didn’t manage to farm crystals, I’m the same sucker in this program, I figured out on my knee what was what.
Maybe you will find some more features in this cheat.
In the competition you play with bots - there you can not hesitate to go in numbers to infinity, I calmly take 1st place. Level 45 is probably the last one - maybe they will rivet it later. It's better to use Autoclicker in an orgy.
The maximum for an orgy you can get only 26 suitcases - this is the limit.
Good luck from Russia
Hello bro,
i am new member,
i have a question for you
you say "Upload files from the forum to the cheat. If you need to edit maps, then a large file, if you play around with rooms - a small one."
where can I download that file ???
thank u so much

HolyShit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HolyShit »

@iBelg
Is there any chance for an update of your Script? I tried different things and some of them still work. Would be great if you can find the time (if its possbile) to update this great script.

thank you

CompoTheSmoggie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CompoTheSmoggie »

HolyShit wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:37 am
@iBelg
Is there any chance for an update of your Script? I tried different things and some of them still work. Would be great if you can find the time (if its possbile) to update this great script.

thank you
@HolyShit

I heard the developers got hold of access to the page and observed what cheats were being used on here.

Hence, they had all the information available to prevent the cheats from working in the future.

Some work, but others just crash the game and cause it to restart.

Anything iBelg or AsmondenA post on here, it's going to be picked up by the game developers straight away and blocked from the game.

The only other way any possiblity of cheating the game would be through a paid subscription website. But let's be honest, the developers have a vast greater wealth than any of us gamers and would probably 'go down that route' and deactivate the cheats again. :(

HolyShit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HolyShit »

For me Cheatmenu doesn't work anymore with the tampermonkey script and enter C

Anyone else?

iBelg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iBelg »

I quickly checked and the menu only opens on the splash screen, before you click "Let's go". So activate the "Always collect" cheat before clicking "Let's go".

I currently don't have the time to update the script to something better, but the tamper monkey script contains all the information you need to get started on it yourself.

asdfjkl;
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asdfjkl; »

Wait how does that cheat work? I'm entirely new and I don't know anything about these tools. Would really appreciate if you help a f2p addicted with this cash grab game! What software do I need to download and on which browser should I open it?

SubarIST
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SubarIST »

Hi iBelg, do you plan to update the script? Can you watch this game ([Link]) can it be hacked somehow?

sidewinderscott
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sidewinderscott »

can anyone post the script that enables the 0 people in a room on 0 numpad press and a tutorial on how to use. It would be a great help thank you.

taquanghuy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by taquanghuy »

iBelg wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:10 pm
I quickly checked and the menu only opens on the splash screen, before you click "Let's go". So activate the "Always collect" cheat before clicking "Let's go".

I currently don't have the time to update the script to something better, but the tamper monkey script contains all the information you need to get started on it yourself.
hi bro,
i can't use "Dummy transaction" and " Cardpay transaction". Can u fix it ???
thank

nairolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nairolf »

taquanghuy wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:24 am
hi bro,
i can't use "Dummy transaction" and " Cardpay transaction". Can u fix it ???
thank
They don't work anymore.

MrPostman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrPostman »

yes thank you, need a recent one if possible please and need info to fix a screwup that i did, i have try everything that i know how for fixing it but nothing work. thanks again