Bloons TD6 [+24]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bloons TD6 [+20]

Post by GreenHouse »

fumpyfump wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:27 pm
this is weird, as I have the same problem as the guy you quoted. whenever I tick the box for free upgrades, the required amount of in-game money goes negative, usually all -92,626,350,000 regardless of the game, map or anything. Might have to do with the previous things I did with monkey knowledge and whatnot, it's just quite strange overall.

Would you like to look into it? If so, what info do you need?
I don't really know why that happens. Is it specific to any tower? I'll try to place all of them and purchase upgrades until it happens.
EDIT: It just doesn't happen to me. It doesn't matter how many times I upgrade any tower.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ForneverCC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ForneverCC »

waxom43291 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:15 am
Anyone got a working player xp / level hack or some way todo it?
Yea I need help with this too I was going to use the Find Konfuze ct but it wouldn't change the values and instead would show me question marks for the value

DJ3thenew23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJ3thenew23 »

I have the same issue, this is what it looks like. Only "free upgrades" is selected.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

DJ3thenew23 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:39 am
I have the same issue, this is what it looks like. Only "free upgrades" is selected.
Which game version is that? Or which platform are you playing it in? Mine game sure doesn't look like that. So that means that you're playing it somewhere else instead of Steam or playing an old version.

fumpyfump
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fumpyfump »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:49 pm
fumpyfump wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:27 pm
this is weird, as I have the same problem as the guy you quoted. whenever I tick the box for free upgrades, the required amount of in-game money goes negative, usually all -92,626,350,000 regardless of the game, map or anything. Might have to do with the previous things I did with monkey knowledge and whatnot, it's just quite strange overall.

Would you like to look into it? If so, what info do you need?
I don't really know why that happens. Is it specific to any tower? I'll try to place all of them and purchase upgrades until it happens.
EDIT: It just doesn't happen to me. It doesn't matter how many times I upgrade any tower.
Weird.
It happens to all of the towers, regardless of whether options other than "free upgrades" are ticked. I'm playing the game through Steam on Windows 10, and the game version is 20.1.3123, which should be the latest because I always have it updated automatically.
And no, it never worked. Haven't been able to buy any upgrades when this option is ticked.
Could previous hacks have an effect on it? I unlocked all monkey towers, upgrades and monkey knowledge upgrades pretty early on, so I'm guessing it actually has something to do with that. If only I could reset the entire game ...

Edit: Additional question dude, what's the sauce of your avatar pic? Really like it!

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

OMG, Bloons on Steam, never saw it <3

Tried your table and dude, it's awesome. Really great work, keep it up!

One question: is it possible to edit the "profile level" and the experience for the monkey knowledge?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

fumpyfump wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:11 pm
Weird.
It happens to all of the towers, regardless of whether options other than "free upgrades" are ticked. I'm playing the game through Steam on Windows 10, and the game version is 20.1.3123, which should be the latest because I always have it updated automatically.
And no, it never worked. Haven't been able to buy any upgrades when this option is ticked.
Could previous hacks have an effect on it? I unlocked all monkey towers, upgrades and monkey knowledge upgrades pretty early on, so I'm guessing it actually has something to do with that. If only I could reset the entire game ...

Edit: Additional question dude, what's the sauce of your avatar pic? Really like it!
I honestly have no idea why that happens. I also have everything unlocked, so that shouldn't be the problem. I might try changing how the script works on the next version, and see if that fixes it.
The profile pic is Mero Furuya.
r3v4n wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:48 pm
One question: is it possible to edit the "profile level" and the experience for the monkey knowledge?
It is. I already have that on my table working. You can change level, experience, knowledge and monkey money. I might add it on the next version, along with some other new scripts that I already have too.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:11 pm
r3v4n wrote:
It is. I already have that on my table working. You can change level, experience, knowledge and monkey money. I might add it on the next version, along with some other new scripts that I already have too.
Awesome <3

DJ3thenew23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJ3thenew23 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:35 pm
DJ3thenew23 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:39 am
Which game version is that? Or which platform are you playing it in? Mine game sure doesn't look like that. So that means that you're playing it somewhere else instead of Steam or playing an old version.
Playing through Steam on Windows 10, version is 20.1.3123.

Kaze77238
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kaze77238 »

Free Upgrades not active

fumpyfump
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fumpyfump »

GreenHouse wrote:
fumpyfump wrote:
Weird.

I honestly have no idea why that happens. I also have everything unlocked, so that shouldn't be the problem. I might try changing how the script works on the next version, and see if that fixes it.
r3v4n wrote:
Thank you!

fumpyfump
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fumpyfump »

GreenHouse wrote:
fumpyfump wrote:
Weird.

r3v4n wrote:
Thank you!

timper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by timper »

It says get_HackerDetected for me.

ottelo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ottelo »

If I add start money to a coop game I will get the cash. But if I want to share my money to my coop mate he dont get it. Whats the problem?

DJ3thenew23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJ3thenew23 »

Any update for v21?