Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Do not post this on other websites.

So this game allows you to use the enumerate DLL's and symbols functionality of Cheat Engine and as a result you can do a lot of cool things. I found functions for base damage mults, harvest chance and others that I haven't had time to look through. Also something to look into is the game's built in cheat functions since my durability script just changes a compare where it checks for the cheat.

I should also mention that this table uses the symbols with define and assert which means you will have to wait for symbols to populate before the cheats will activate. I can post a separate AOB file but in my opinion this one will be easier to maintain with future updates.
Pointer Options:
Script Options:
Update +19: Added a script to force enemy drops (they drop a lot) and one to determine the drop type (Fodder, Minion, Underling Boss etc) also fixed salvage 100% to make sure you salvage all parts of weapons and armor. Merged Always harvest and harvest amount into one.
koa.CT
20-10-2020
+19.5 Fixed salvage 100%, added drop type and always drop scripts, merged Always Harvest and Harvest amount into one
(183.71 KiB) Downloaded 2832 times
Previous Updates
Update +18: New patch messed up disable collisions so I fixed that and modified some other scripts. Added a 100% salvage chance and 100% harvest chance as well.

Update +17: Finally figured out the correct ret value for the Explosion collisions so now disable collisions works for every damage type. Broke the super stealth into three parts where one is disabling all NPC interaction/detection, another just disables the detection/agro change, and the other just sets your detection to zero at all times but will still allow enemies to agro.

Update +16: Fixed damage mult script and reorganized to make sure you can't activate a cheat without required addresses being populated.

Update +15: Added a true Super Stealth script which prevents enemies from detecting you even if you attack them.

Update +14: Added a Damage Multiplier script and a Crit Always script with crit damage multiplier.

Update +13: Added a Get Player Identifier script that grabs the value used for compares in Inf Health,One Hit Kills, and Get Experience Pointers. "Get Player Identifier" needs to be activated and deactivated before you can run any of those scripts. Added some bytes to the AOB for no cooldowns so that should work now. Oh and added One Hit Kills (can add a damage mult later but for now you guys can mess around with it) and a better no collisions that uses the evasion effect.

Update +12: Fixed a few scripts that broke with new update. All should work now but let me know if they don't.

Update +11: Changed everything back to AOBs because the update hid the symbols so until I figure out how to get them to show again this is what we will be using. The Bypass lockpicking and Bypass wards you will have to modify yourself to get them to work on your computer since getting an AOB that would work in all cases is impossible without you guys showing me the assembly around that portion. (which you didn't do earlier so you have yourselves to thank for that)

Update +10: Changed everything to be using symbols again since AOBs are unreliable at best for some scripts. THIS MEANS YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR SYMBOLS TO POPULATE BEFORE ENABLING ANY SCRIPTS. Added an infinite health that completely negates collisions with both melee and ranged hits. Also added a script to enable walking since pablo was looking for one.

Update +9: Added Stash limit pointer which funnily enough is using the same opcode as the other two. It is not permanent and no, I will not try to find a way to make it permanent. Used a global alloc since it's not good to keep the script running at all times.

Update +8: Added two options for chests, Bypass lockpicking and Bypass wards.

Update +7: Found the animation speed multiplier and added a script that allows you to modify it (fixed and using a different injection point, turns out I was an idiot and didn't think about how not popping off the FPU would affect the game). Affects movement speed and attack speed. I found an opcode that takes inventory quantities IN ORDER so you can use the item selector to grab the correct item. It rolls over after 50 items so if you want to make it easy on yourself, just disable and enable the script before entering the pocket that holds the item you want to modify. I added back the backpack pointer with an improved compare (which I think is exactly the same as CJBok's but mine uses the hex value instead so thanks CJBok) and you can also modify the amount of inventory space you gain when buying a backpack now. Also added a script to make you always pass persuasion attempts if anyone was interested in that. I haven't figured out how the loot tables calculate item rarities so those have not changed, I'll eventually modify it so you can select dropped item rarity.

Update +6: Added an experience multiplier script as well as a way to get the required experience for next level (make sure you don't enable it unless your current level has populated because I haven't figured out how to make a lua script prevent enabling yet). I found a way to reveal more of the map but it is not permanent, it just lets you see more of the map. Also added some more pointers for world difficulty multipliers.

Update +5: Added a Fast Travel Anywhere script and changed scripts to use AOBs instead of define. (Left the symbol in where the injection point is to make it easier to update in the future if AOB fails).

Update +4: Fixed (hopefully) the No cooldowns script by using a different injection point. Added a harvest multiplier script and a loot level modifier (hopefully it gives only higher quality loot but if it has no effect just let me know).

Update +3: Added some pointers, changed the inf items and removed the weapon stats script to test until I can figure out what is causing problems with it.

Update +2: Added my game constant pointers which should populate automatically without the need for stealth now. It contains the gold address as well as fate. Added in a no cooldown script and my weapon stats pointers. The inf durability in the scripts section just sets the cheat value to 1 which will make all items have a durability of 100. Shouldn't affect your achievements either. Added in some pointers for your inventory which you can select from. I populated the offset values in the item selector drop-down for Experience and Ability/Skill Points. The rest are going to be different for you I think.
Previous Versions
koa.CT
18-10-2020
+18 Fixed disable collisions for new patch, added a 100% salvage script, a 100% harvest, and modified some scripts to be faster
(166.59 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
koa.CT
30-09-2020
+17 Updated disable collisions to affect explosion damage as well, broke up the super stealth script into three parts
(166.67 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
koa.CT
28-09-2020
+16 Updated and fixed some scripts
(150.62 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
koa.CT
23-09-2020
+15 Added Super Stealth script
(147.91 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
koa.CT
20-09-2020
+14 Added a Damage Multiplier script and a Crit Always script with crit damage multiplier
(147.17 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
koa.CT
19-09-2020
+13 Fixed no cooldowns, modified some scripts and added a helper script Get Player Identifier
(144.5 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
koa.CT
18-09-2020
+12 Fixed a few scripts
(200.15 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
koa.CT
17-09-2020
+11 Back to AOB's no new scripts since +10
(157.29 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
koa.CT
16-09-2020
+10 Added inf health and walk mode
(125.43 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
koa.CT
14-09-2020
+9 Added stash pointer (not permanent)
(145.55 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
koa.CT
14-09-2020
+8 Added Bypass Lockpicking and Bypass Wards
(117.29 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
koa.CT
13-09-2020
+7 Added animation speed mult, pocket item quantities, backpack pointers, persuasion attempt always pass
(101.5 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
koa.CT
13-09-2020
+6 Added experience mult, updated some pointers
(86.01 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
koa.CT
11-09-2020
+5 Added fast travel anywhere and changed to AOB
(116.39 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
koa.CT
11-09-2020
+4 Fixed No cooldowns, added harvest multiplier
(133.7 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
koa.CT
11-09-2020
+3 Changed inf items to hopefully play nicer when destroying items from junk
(77.63 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 23 times in total.

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning

Post by Original Boss »

Thank you very much for this dude

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I still have issue with the "no cooldown" on potions, they stay greyed out like they are on cooldown but never leave it, i disabled the script and waited for a while, reloaded etc and still they are disabled :(

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Yeah I did some debugging and found that not a good point to mess with as it does other things as well. Going to reupload a fixed script that hopefully works better.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

baubaum wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:28 pm
baubaum wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:59 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:14 pm

Which one are you using?
Yours. Had the problem with both the 09-09-2020 and the 10-09-2020 version. The game is the gog version, cs:6560
To get the issue consistently have the "no cooldowns" option engaged at the point in the beginning of the game (well of souls) before you get access to spells. When you get the first spell you get to use it once and that's it.
I think there was an issue with the original game when this could happen because the cooldown was too short and the game decided that for some reason it's supposed to be the maximum time possible. Maybe this has something to do with it? On the other hand in that issue the spell/ability was grayed out as in a eternal cooldown.

P.S. It happens if I use the Lunge ability while blocking during the game.
As i posted earlier on the topic i have the same issue but with potions, i have a few of them that are disabled, and i can't use them no matter what i try. I can sell them, buy new one from another shop, reload saves, etc .. they are always blocked.
And as the time pass the more i have of them blocked so it's a big issue for me.

I was hoping an "item editor" script of some sort could help me find the value that bugged out and fix it, because right now my save is kinda fucked.

If anyone see a working "item editor" or even a "Save editor" please post a link ^^

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:21 pm
Yeah I did some debugging and found that not a good point to mess with as it does other things as well. Going to reupload a fixed script that hopefully works better.
But the problem is how do i fix the few bugged potions now ?
If i had an item editor i could try to find the value that is bugged but i didn't find one yet.

Edit : Well i tried the trainer from FearlessEvo and it did fix it ! :D

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

acecel wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:25 pm

Which option fixed it?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:44 pm
acecel wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:25 pm

Which option fixed it?
I enabled : no skill cooldown, no item decrease and infinite mana. All the potions are now usable as they should :)

ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ »

So, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here. This is happening to almost everything for me. Any direction would be awesome haha. Backpack limit worked obviously but thats the only thing ive been able to modify. I tried changing value to 1 but still getting the error saying "address specified is not valid"

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:47 am

So, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here. This is happening to almost everything for me. Any direction would be awesome haha. Backpack limit worked obviously but thats the only thing ive been able to modify. I tried changing value to 1 but still getting the error saying "address specified is not valid"
First, do you have cheat engine 7.1? Second are you just trying it when you first start, or are you waiting a bit? Cheat engine has to load the symbols first before it can access them as addresses.

OldWhovian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OldWhovian »

Smol request (maybe) but could it be made so the fast travel is always enabled? There's a bug in Nerotelos dungeon in the DLC that causes the game to crash past a lever puzzle, unfortunately this occurs after a one way jump and it auto saves. I quick saved before starting the puzzle and now i'm utterly trapped and my only recourse it to restart my game from the tutorial D:

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

OldWhovian wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:58 am
Smol request (maybe) but could it be made so the fast travel is always enabled? There's a bug in Nerotelos dungeon in the DLC that causes the game to crash past a lever puzzle, unfortunately this occurs after a one way jump and it auto saves. I quick saved before starting the puzzle and now i'm utterly trapped and my only recourse it to restart my game from the tutorial D:
I was looking into that earlier this week but nothing came of it. I'll see what I can find.
OldWhovian wrote:
Done and added. Turned out to be pretty simple.

raffydturtle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raffydturtle »

Is there any chance for separate level, exp, skill points, and ability points pointers?

I want to get to level 40 just to scale up the Deliveries chest, then go back down to level 1 with just a few skill+ability points extra to start the game proper.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

raffydturtle wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:58 am
Is there any chance for separate level, exp, skill points, and ability points pointers?

I want to get to level 40 just to scale up the Deliveries chest, then go back down to level 1 with just a few skill+ability points extra to start the game proper.
To get your current level, take the gold pointer, copy it and change the offset from 35C to 1F4. You can only go into the skill and ability menus if you have passed the level up exp point. That means if you gain enough exp to get to level 2, you can reset yourself to level 1 and repeat the process. You do need to gain exp in order for it to move you to the next level, even if you have enough for it already. The exp, skill points and ability points can be found in the Get Inventory Pointers dropdown. Just enable it, enter the pause menu, and set the item selector to the corresponding value.

OldWhovian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OldWhovian »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:01 am
OldWhovian wrote:
I was looking into that earlier this week but nothing came of it. I'll see what I can find.
OldWhovian wrote:
Done and added. Turned out to be pretty simple.
Sweet! I can't thank you enough!