[Request] Star Renegades

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] Star Renegades

Post by Lord Blade »

Looking for whatever cheats can be found.
Health/Shields for characters.
Actions per day
Days left
Actions for events
Credits
DNA

Anything else?

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Star Renegades

Post by BlackMonster »

-Damage multiplier x2 x3 etc and One hit kill
-100% crit
-Max Fury

ty

nyanmaruu182
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nyanmaruu182 »

+1

Engine : Unity

waganikki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by waganikki »

+1

sickrit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sickrit »

thanks in advance!

termun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by termun »

Hey, everyone! You can easily edit save files for resources. Just look for the array of values "resourceAmounts" at the end of the SRRWSlot0.mdi file. A bit higher there's an explanation for the values called "resourceTypes".
For example, in "resourceAmounts":[7,25,52,115,21,1,1,1,1,1,1,5,3,6,3,9,6,6,15,20,7,8,14,9,1,1,3,2,4,27,27,27]},"initialPlayerResources":{"id":"","resourceTypes":["credits","inTutorial","populationMachineGun","populationPoison","populationAAGun"] the third value "52" is the value for DNA serum according to "resourceTypes":["prestige","tech","serum","credits","squadFocus","inTutorial","onMenku","p1EntryChatter","mapCommoncrateCruiser","mapArmorCruiser","mapSerumCruiser","runMachgun","runHealingcrate","runAagun","runCredits","runCommoncrate","runRarecrate","runEpicCrate","runDrone","runLackey","runShields","runArmor","runFood","runSerum","rewardArmorGain2","rewardShieldsGain3","populationMachineGun","populationPoison","populationAAGun","opAirstrikeNone","opArtilleryNone","opBeamStrikeNone"]

nyanmaruu182
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nyanmaruu182 »

termun wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:03 am
Hey, everyone! You can easily edit save files for resources. Just look for the array of values "resourceAmounts" at the end of the SRRWSlot0.mdi file. A bit higher there's an explanation for the values called "resourceTypes".
For example, in "resourceAmounts":[7,25,52,115,21,1,1,1,1,1,1,5,3,6,3,9,6,6,15,20,7,8,14,9,1,1,3,2,4,27,27,27]},"initialPlayerResources":{"id":"","resourceTypes":["credits","inTutorial","populationMachineGun","populationPoison","populationAAGun"] the third value "52" is the value for DNA serum according to "resourceTypes":["prestige","tech","serum","credits","squadFocus","inTutorial","onMenku","p1EntryChatter","mapCommoncrateCruiser","mapArmorCruiser","mapSerumCruiser","runMachgun","runHealingcrate","runAagun","runCredits","runCommoncrate","runRarecrate","runEpicCrate","runDrone","runLackey","runShields","runArmor","runFood","runSerum","rewardArmorGain2","rewardShieldsGain3","populationMachineGun","populationPoison","populationAAGun","opAirstrikeNone","opArtilleryNone","opBeamStrikeNone"]
thanks! im really need DNA and credit

umipumi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by umipumi »

termun wrote:
Would you mind explaining it step by step? Sorry I'm new to this stuff :( thanks for your help!

Do you use notepad++ to edit the files? Everything is lined up in a row and hard to find for me

crafter01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crafter01 »

umipumi wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:39 pm
Would you mind explaining it step by step? Sorry I'm new to this stuff :( thanks for your help!

Do you use notepad++ to edit the files? Everything is lined up in a row and hard to find for me
Use Word to edit it. much more readable for me.

termun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by termun »

umipumi wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:39 pm
termun wrote:

Yeah, I use notepad++. Just search for "resourceAmounts", there will be a few results, but you need the very last one (you can use backward direction search). There will be a list of values, the first 4 values are prestige, tech, DNA, credits, and fury correspondingly.
You should compare your values in-game and the values in the file, just in case, to make sure you got the right "resourceAmounts" bit.

termun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by termun »

I'm on the third planet, and it's the second "resourceAmount" result from the end for me now. So it came to me that it's much easier to just search for the values themselves. Just search for [<prestige>, <tech>,< DNA>, <credits>, e.g. [13,53,32,82,

jaych1990
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jaych1990 »

i looked through files in resource folder but cant find neither word "resource" nor credit in there.

nastyclown23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nastyclown23 »

I cant find the "resourceAmounts" in the folder, can someone help out, please?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, if we could get a cheat for Charges and Days Left, that would be awesome.

dudelidumm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dudelidumm »

So just got an answer for the Charges per day.
Open your save file: SRRWSlot0.mdi
found in Documents>Star Renegades
To change your charges you need the following segment in the file:
{"id":"war","missionTriggerData":"war","x":3,"y":3,
with x":3 being the number of your current charges and y":3 being you maximum amount of charges.
So to give yourself enough charges per floor simple change the number of charges to whatever you want (tested up to a maximum of 20 charges)

So in short what you have to do is the following:
Enter a new planet>Save&Exit to Main Menu>open your save file(Notepad++ or another editor)>press Strg+F>select replace>
replace:
{"id":"war","missionTriggerData":"war","x":3,"y":3,
with:
{"id":"war","missionTriggerData":"war","x":20,"y":20,

Keep in mind it does reset to 3 after you camp.
Sorry for the long explanation, but I hope you find it usefull.

Yours dudelidumm