NBA 2k21 MyCareer Online Requirements Remover [+2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

NBA 2k21 MyCareer Online Requirements Remover [+2]

Post by GreenHouse »

Store page: [Link]
Last version compatible: 1.0

This is a table mainly to remove the MyCareer online requirements. I also added an option to have infinite attribute points on the character creation part of it. I don't think I'll add anything else, as I won't be playing it again any time soon.

- Remove MyCareer Online Requirement
Removes the online requirement that MyCareer has. Works both on original and non-original (if you know what I mean :P ).

- Infinite Attribute Points on Character Creation
Attribute points won't decrease on character creation.
I recommend for you to use every point except for one, then enable the script, get everything until you're missing 1 point, disable the script and use that last one point, so you'll be able to advance into the next creation step.

IT ONLY WORKS IF YOU DO IT IN ONE PLAYTHROUGH. SO FAR, YOU CAN'T LOAD A SAVED GAME, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO FINISH IT IN ONE SIT.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
NBA2K21.CT
(41.46 KiB) Downloaded 5275 times
Last edited by GreenHouse on Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: NBA 2k21 MyCareer Online Requirements Remover [+2]

Post by KS212 »

Does removing the online requirement allow access to all the menu options? I remember the last 2 years of this garbage literally gating half the customization options behind online. It wasn't possible to customize your myplayer's cosmetics and shit, nor their dunks, shot styles, etc.

JPottz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JPottz »

This is great. Would be nice to see something similar for PGA 2k21 as its mycarrer is also online locked.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:19 am
Does removing the online requirement allow access to all the menu options? I remember the last 2 years of this garbage literally gating half the customization options behind online. It wasn't possible to customize your myplayer's cosmetics and shit, nor their dunks, shot styles, etc.
I haven't tested it that much. I pretty much did speed up the first match and that's it. You'd need to check that, as I won't be playing it again until I get a new GPU in maybe 1 month.

Caius101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Caius101 »

Thanks for the work. I tried it with and without the offline piece and it would never let me progress if I passed the 425 or still had the 425. Thank you.

lastingman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lastingman »

Are all the options when you actually start MyCareer working? It's one thing to get past the online requirements but it's another to use features in MyCareer that need online connection, unless the MyCareer is the stripped down version ala 2K19

lethanos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lethanos »

Can you tell how to make similar work around for nba 2k20 mycareer as well?

Toxico
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Toxico »

Well it's all good but you can't upgrade your player and you can't choose any animations, any idea how to fix it...

melchokolate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by melchokolate »

its not working even if you put attributes in the Character creation it wont save

Toxico
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Toxico »

plus it only allows you to play one game, is there a way around all these blocks?

KATTO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KATTO »

I cant access my created save file after restarting the game it tells me to go online :^(

Toxico
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Toxico »

KATTO wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:11 pm
I cant access my created save file after restarting the game it tells me to go online :^(
yeah the same thing happened to me

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:20 am
KS212 wrote:
I haven't tested it that much. I pretty much did speed up the first match and that's it. You'd need to check that, as I won't be playing it again until I get a new GPU in maybe 1 month.
Ok I downloaded the game to try it out. It lets you into MyCareer but that's pretty much it... Still needs 'VC' for anything else. Without it you're stuck with a bland default profile that you cannot change.

To make MyCareer really 100% enjoyable offline quite a few other things will be needed, like unlock all customizations/animations w/o VC.

No surprise tho... typical 2K. Previous years haven't been playable w/o effectively enough cheats to unlock as many aspects as possible.

Toxico
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Toxico »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:16 pm
GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:20 am
KS212 wrote:
Ok I downloaded the game to try it out. It lets you into MyCareer but that's pretty much it... Still needs 'VC' for anything else. Without it you're stuck with a bland default profile that you cannot change.

To make MyCareer really 100% enjoyable offline quite a few other things will be needed, like unlock all customizations/animations w/o VC.

No surprise tho... typical 2K. Previous years haven't been playable w/o effectively enough cheats to unlock as many aspects as possible.
Let's just hope there's a way around this

amioran
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by amioran »

Toxico wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:24 pm
Let's just hope there's a way around this
Sure there is. When Limnono will be released you will be able to edit all attributes and animations through it (via the roster menu) as soon as you reach the NBA, as it has always been possible every year (I always used it to make MyPlayer with the attributes I wanted instead of being restricted to the awful 2K limitations made for park players). We just have to wait until the 2K21 version of Limnono is here. I refuse to buy 2K21 this year around, since they screwed us PC players as always, restricting us to the current gen version of the game (that's the one with the least improvements).