Game Name: Craftopia
Options Required: Infinite Crafting Materials, Easy Crafting, Infinite Stamina
Steam Website: [Link]

astor
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Craftopia (steam)

Post by astor »

edit: fixed inf. items, now you can turn it off and it'll stop multiply items.

note: only turn on script of the inf. items when you want to loot specific item and multiply it.
Attachments
Craftopia_.CT
(6.89 KiB) Downloaded 1213 times
Last edited by astor on Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

darkblueyosi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkblueyosi »

everything is okay until the Inf.Items/Multiplay when you switch to other items in hot keys it well drop massive amount of identical items Image

astor
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by astor »

darkblueyosi wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:02 pm
everything is okay until the Inf.Items/Multiplay when you switch to other items in hot keys it well drop massive amount of identical items Image
yup, i made small error in the script. it's fixed now.

turn it on only when you looting an item that you want multiply it.

panraven
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by panraven »

+ LongerJumpTime, hold <(default)Sprint> while jump
+ NearbySpawner, extra spawn near player position, def setup ^'=ctrl+'->3, ^[->8, ^]->20, no boss,
+ MaxStack 999
+ CraftSpeed

- CooldownRateMul, (def 0.1x)
- minSkillPoint(was infSkillPts);
- minDuraPerMaxRatio(was ChangeDurabilityMod), minimum durability in ratio of max ;
- IgnoreItemDecrease4Cost, consume no itm etc, can be sell in market or drops;
- IncDuraMaxOnRepairFailProc, DurabilityMax increase on repair;
- AddHPOnHungry;
- Regen_HPMPST, timer things;
- lotteryDrop1/LotteryDrop2, item drop rate things;
- CraftMatCost0, craft with no quantity requirement;
- RecipePlusExtraWorldLvl, recipe available with extra world level ahead, default 2;
- RarityType, increase rarity of drop (working, skip ratio for normal drop, eg 30 / ff = 3 in 16 drop is not rarity up)
X(removed) ForceChestSizex80, failed cheat, only one part seems work, current effect is chest size set to 20;

also in ceshare

bye~
Attachments
Craftopia.CT
64 bit, updated 11,Sept,2020
(17.69 KiB) Downloaded 745 times
Craftopia.CT
64 bit, updated 6,Sept,2020
(14.31 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Craftopia.CT
64 bit table
(13.51 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
Last edited by panraven on Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.

peterlaurence
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peterlaurence »

astor wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:22 am

edit: fixed inf. items, now you can turn it off and it'll stop multiply items.

note: only turn on script of the inf. items when you want to loot specific item and multiply it.
Thanks a lot for this man! Game is pretty easy until you reach unforgiving boss HAHAHA! Do you know how to make item durability infinite? That would be very convenient T.T

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

Can someone make spell/sword skill cooldown = 0?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

panraven wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:19 pm
- ChangeDurabilityMod, minimum durability;
- AddHPOnHungry;
- RecipePlusExtraWorldLvl, recipe available with extra world level ahead, default 2;
- infSkillPts; <WARNING: may be invalid in MP>
- RarityType, increase rarity of drop, seems not work?
- ForceChestSizex80, failed cheat, only one part seems work, current effect is chest size set to 20;

bye~

ADDED:
It seems the Player Character can be play both single and multiplayer, then if want to try MP, better not using InfSkillPts and Force Chest Size, which may make the Character invalid.
Thanks for the table! Only interested in the infinite items and durability stuff, but they work! The only issue I see with the durability cheat is that the current durability won't go to the maximum. It prevents the max durability from dropping, but the current still does. So I'm not entirely sure if it makes any difference in the end..as you still have the same number of uses.

peterlaurence
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peterlaurence »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:18 am
panraven wrote:
- AddHPOnHungry;
- ForceChestSizex80, failed cheat, only one part seems work, current effect is chest size set to 20;

bye~

ADDED:
It seems the Player Character can be play both single and multiplayer, then if want to try MP, better not using InfSkillPts and Force Chest Size, which may make the Character invalid.
Thanks for the table! Only interested in the infinite items and durability stuff, but they work! The only issue I see with the durability cheat is that the current durability won't go to the maximum. It prevents the max durability from dropping, but the current still does. So I'm not entirely sure if it makes any difference in the end..as you still have the same number of uses.
How do you use these? Been searching the net and i still can't figure this one out. For example this "infSkillPts" am i suppose to put this in the value box and scan? Because it doesn't seem to work.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

peterlaurence wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:44 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
panraven wrote:
- AddHPOnHungry;

bye~

ADDED:
How do you use these? Been searching the net and i still can't figure this one out. For example this "infSkillPts" am i suppose to put this in the value box and scan? Because it doesn't seem to work.
I'm not sure what you mean. You open the table you download from the first post, attach it to the game process and then just check the boxes you want. You don't have to search anything or type anything in.

peterlaurence
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peterlaurence »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:54 pm
peterlaurence wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean. You open the table you download from the first post, attach it to the game process and then just check the boxes you want. You don't have to search anything or type anything in.
Yeah im using the first one since it has the option, the second one however dont but pointed out some important game controls the first dont like weapon durability and the skill point (SP) dont work :(

panraven
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by panraven »

NumberXer0 wrote:
panraven wrote:
...snip
Not sure of the dropping, and if following is relevant.
There is a real durabilityMax (A) in the item db (bind to item type), new item has max durability (B) (bind to this item instance) a faction of this number.
The process of repair will proc a series of success or fail, success to +1 current durability (C), fail to -1 max durability (B).
So repairing with the [MaxDurability] cheat effective won't make current durability (C) reach max (B) as max is increased instead of decreased.

btw, table updated.

peterlaurence
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peterlaurence »

panraven wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:05 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
panraven wrote:
...snip
Not sure of the dropping, and if following is relevant.
There is a real durabilityMax (A) in the item db (bind to item type), new item has max durability (B) (bind to this item instance) a faction of this number.
The process of repair will proc a series of success or fail, success to +1 current durability (C), fail to -1 max durability (B).
So repairing with the [MaxDurability] cheat effective won't make current durability (C) reach max (B) as max is increased instead of decreased.

btw, table updated.
WOW! Thanks a lot for this man!!!

Raymondf02
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Raymondf02 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:54 pm
peterlaurence wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:

Hello, it seems that i cant check any of the boxes available. Does anyone know what's the problem?

glrecom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by glrecom »

I request cooldown cheat please. I just want to spam my skills in a single player game without being judged.