[Request] Nexomon: Extinction

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Daniel24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Nexomon: Extinction

Post by Daniel24 »

I'm fairly new to cheat engine,Can I also get some help with injecting a nexomon or changing them into the wild encounter please.

PhenixOmega
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PhenixOmega »

@daniel24 to inject nexomon, you have to download sublime text and change some code lines on your game data. It have been explained on the thread. You have to convert decimal to hexadecimal and then you can found the correct value. [Link]

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

A cool feature of aanpsx's inf items script, if you find a vault, it doesn't use a vault key

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

The obscure values make it a pain to work with in mem, but there's no protection on the save files themselves.
So I made a save editor: [Link]

As for the data types, you can find them with. Il2CppInspector + Ghidra. The function to look for is "SaveData_ExtractDataAsBINARY" and follow the reader.ReadSomeType() calls.

Saintwave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saintwave »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:25 pm
The obscure values make it a pain to work with in mem, but there's no protection on the save files themselves.

As for the data types, you can find them with. Il2CppInspector + Ghidra. The function to look for is "SaveData_ExtractDataAsBINARY" and follow the reader.ReadSomeType() calls.
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but, I couldn't even get the exe to run. When I run it nothing happens.
Thanks in advance!

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Saintwave wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:20 pm
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but, I couldn't even get the exe to run. When I run it nothing happens.
Thanks in advance!
Unless you can give me an error msg, there's not much I can do for you. Check event viewer or something. There's an error recorded somewhere.
For pre-requisites, make sure you have the [Link] runtime.
Direct links: (x64) [Link]
(x86) [Link]

Also make sure you're extracting the whole thing somewhere before you run it. Just running it from the zip causes windows to extract only the exe which is fucking terrible and I hate that windows even does that since it causes more problems that it fixes.

Saintwave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saintwave »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:27 pm
Unless you can give me an error msg, there's not much I can do for you. Check event viewer or something. There's an error recorded somewhere.
For pre-requisites, make sure you have the [Link] runtime.
Direct links: (x64) [Link]
(x86) [Link]

Also make sure you're extracting the whole thing somewhere before you run it. Just running it from the zip causes windows to extract only the exe which is fucking terrible and I hate that windows even does that since it causes more problems that it fixes.
Yeah downloaded the netcore and extracted it fully. Would this help?:
An assembly specified in the application dependencies manifest (Save-Editor.deps.json) was not found:
package: 'PropertyChanged.Fody', version: '3.2.9'
path: 'lib/netstandard1.0/PropertyChanged.dll'

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Saintwave wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:41 pm
Yeah downloaded the netcore and extracted it fully. Would this help?:
An assembly specified in the application dependencies manifest (Save-Editor.deps.json) was not found:
package: 'PropertyChanged.Fody', version: '3.2.9'
path: 'lib/netstandard1.0/PropertyChanged.dll'
Perfect. Of course it's an error that occurs when run outside of my system. Will get a 1.1 release out shortly.

EDIT: Re-uploaded 1.0 zip with the missing dll.
Last edited by Master_Builder on Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Saintwave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saintwave »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:44 pm
Perfect. Of course it's an error that occurs when run outside of my system. Will get a 1.1 release out shortly.
Thank you! Really appreciate it.

EDIT: Exe runs now, gonna test the features, thanks again!

morizia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by morizia »

I can't check the first option (to enable the script itself?) can someone please help me?

Saintwave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saintwave »

morizia wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:24 pm
I can't check the first option (to enable the script itself?) can someone please help me?
There are many files so could you tell which one you're running? But regardless it's probably because the one you're running is for a different version of the game. Not everything here works for the latest steam version. Try the other ones instead.

Saintwave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saintwave »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:44 pm

EDIT: Re-uploaded 1.0 zip with the missing dll.
Got all/most the functions working (well all of the ones I used at least which is most of them, didn't test everything). One thing tho, when I try to overwrite a savefile, while it's 100% overwritten it doesn't reflect in-game, still shows the old save, BUT if I edit a save and saved it on an empty spot (e.i. edited data 1 and saved it as data 2 which is an empty slot) it works, so there's that.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Saintwave wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:24 am
Got all/most the functions working (well all of the ones I used at least which is most of them, didn't test everything). One thing tho, when I try to overwrite a savefile, while it's 100% overwritten it doesn't reflect in-game, still shows the old save, BUT if I edit a save and saved it on an empty spot (e.i. edited data 1 and saved it as data 2 which is an empty slot) it works, so there's that.
Do NOT bother editing the one in AppData/LocalLow. The one there seems to just be a backup or something and gets overwritten by the game so ignore it. Edit the one in steam/usersdata/remote.

Saintwave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saintwave »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:44 am
Do NOT bother editing the one in AppData/LocalLow. The one there seems to just be a backup or something and gets overwritten by the game so ignore it. Edit the one in steam/usersdata/remote.
This is why you're awesome. Very quick replies, thanks a lot man. Gonna do that later, at work atm.

quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by quang.billy.79 »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:25 pm

Sorry to ask this stupid quest but where is the exe file? I can't find it