Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by Kurei »

Drazerak wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:22 pm
Its like you say, few digits change. You can use dropdown list when theres already effect in place. Whens there some random number or none it will crash. Iam gonna add back 8 byte adress for those circmustances.

Edit: Updated table. Now it should work flawlessly. If for example #2 Coil Effect Type has random numbers then you need to copy/paste #1 Coil Effect to #2 Coil Effect and then change #2 Coil Effect Type...
Exeter wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:59 pm
Yeah you're right, the random numbers was indeed the culprit. Works good now. I'm pretty sure the random numbers only occur with the weave mods. Don't think it happens with the weapon mods, but regardless, it's working good now.
I'm getting random numbers most of the time on all 3 coil effect types. I had to completely exit the game and start again several times in order for the table to detect properly the Coil effect type.

I also tried putting the Coil effect address manually, but the game crashes.

Code: Select all

Handling = 000002A84AD11240

Damage = 000002A84AD11180

Tear = 000002A84AD111C0

Shock = 000002A84AD112C0

Fire = 000002A84AD11280

Freeze = 000002A84AD11300

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Kurei wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:07 am
Drazerak wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:22 pm
Its like you say, few digits change. You can use dropdown list when theres already effect in place. Whens there some random number or none it will crash. Iam gonna add back 8 byte adress for those circmustances.

Edit: Updated table. Now it should work flawlessly. If for example #2 Coil Effect Type has random numbers then you need to copy/paste #1 Coil Effect to #2 Coil Effect and then change #2 Coil Effect Type...
Exeter wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:59 pm
Yeah you're right, the random numbers was indeed the culprit. Works good now. I'm pretty sure the random numbers only occur with the weave mods. Don't think it happens with the weapon mods, but regardless, it's working good now.
I'm getting random numbers most of the time on all 3 coil effect types. I had to completely exit the game and start again several times in order for the table to detect properly the Coil effect type.

I also tried putting the Coil effect address manually, but the game crashes.

Code: Select all

Handling = 000002A84AD11240

Damage = 000002A84AD11180

Tear = 000002A84AD111C0

Shock = 000002A84AD112C0

Fire = 000002A84AD11280

Freeze = 000002A84AD11300
You can't enter it manually like that.

000002A84AD11240

The red portion of that changes with each load. So if you're entering the above values while the game expects different ones in the red portion it'll crash out the moment you try to apply it.

Follow the instructions posted by Draz carefully and it'll work.

Kayprao
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kayprao »

Hello,
would someone be kind enough to share where can i modify the Number of Powercells in the table?It would be highly appreciated...

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Kayprao wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:49 pm
Hello,
would someone be kind enough to share where can i modify the Number of Powercells in the table?It would be highly appreciated...
To be fair, there is no point in editing the amount of Cells there are only 5 available in one play-through, and you would be messing up your save by just giving yourself those. You only need to get that armor once I think.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Kayprao wrote:
Hello,
Aside from what Marcus said, the Power-Cells trigger scripted events. You need to acquire them or the quest won't really count up how many you've got so far and will remain incomplete. Then you will get the Armor and come back here to bitch your quest's not finished. And then we'll tell you:

Get them the legit way. There's youtube videos about this.

Cheers,
Sun

Kayprao
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kayprao »

Thank you Mr. Marcus101RR & Mr. SunBeam for Your Replies... BTW, IS THERE a All Armor Code?

enpoping
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enpoping »

Kayprao wrote:
Hello,
you cant cheat the powercells, it not going to work, each cells like a quest progression, if you cheat powercells you cant finish the quest. loading your old save game, watch it on youtube where powercells is and using cheat player coordinate from sunbeam, you can go through wall and stuff, pick up every single powercells, some cells need endgame mission so you wanna use cheat to have that OP armor in early game.

Skeyper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Skeyper »

Still can't add this damn Nora lookout outfit to my current savefile can anyone help me?
I have my save file and downloaded (with Nora lookout) any way to transfer it?

xMyPriinceZx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xMyPriinceZx »

Skeyper wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:37 am
Still can't add this damn Nora lookout outfit to my current savefile can anyone help me?
I have my save file and downloaded (with Nora lookout) any way to transfer it?
There is no way to transfer Nora Lookout and Longbow Shot to any save file, at the moment.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Thank you Marcus & SunBeam. But more so SunBeam (since I like him more, he's feisty and I like that.) But I finally got HZD working on my rig (after many patches) and I'm impressed with your research and work. I've always admired you since the days of Dark Souls SB. Maybe we'll have a chat sometime.

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

Exeter wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:44 am

000002A84AD11240

The red portion of that changes with each load. So if you're entering the above values while the game expects different ones in the red portion it'll crash out the moment you try to apply it.

Hey man. Sorry if i'm asking again. I'm just kinda confused.

His instructions says to copy #1 Coil Effect address and paste it to either #2 Coil Effect address or #3 Coil Effect address, and then change the type if Coil Effect Type attribute is showing random numbers.

The problem is that all of my Coil effect type slots (#1, #2, and #3) are showing random numbers. So i don't know which one should i copy.

SpaceMonkeh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpaceMonkeh »

Kurei wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:21 am
Exeter wrote:

000002A84AD11240

His instructions says to copy #1 Coil Effect address and paste it to either #2 Coil Effect address or #3 Coil Effect address, and then change the type if Coil Effect Type attribute is showing random numbers.

The problem is that all of my Coil effect type slots (#1, #2, and #3) are showing random numbers. So i don't know which one should i copy.

I am in the same boat here and I'm thankful for everyone's work, but hoping Sun posts his version of this with an easy to implement way :lol:

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

In case anyone is using the infinite concentrate script by HylainZ it still works but you need to change from "HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+1494E9A to +149753A for the assert line for the latest version of the game.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Kurei wrote:
Exeter wrote:

000002A84AD11240

Don't think to complex about it, as you can see he provided you both an 8 byte address and a 2 byte value, the last portion of the address, the 2 byte is the ID of said coil type. By changing that 4 digit value (HEX) not random letters and numbers you can change its type. That is why there is 2 byte version of the same pointer address there.

Just edit the last values. If I am not mistaken, he already added (or someone did) the table list for a drop down to change those.

NOTE: You only need to copy the 8 byte address if there is a missing/unavailable coil in one of the slots. EG: 1-2 Slot Coil and you want to make it 3.

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:37 pm
Kurei wrote:
Exeter wrote:

000002A84AD11240

Don't think to complex about it, as you can see he provided you both an 8 byte address and a 2 byte value, the last portion of the address, the 2 byte is the ID of said coil type. By changing that 4 digit value (HEX) not random letters and numbers you can change its type. That is why there is 2 byte version of the same pointer address there.

Just edit the last values. If I am not mistaken, he already added (or someone did) the table list for a drop down to change those.

NOTE: You only need to copy the 8 byte address if there is a missing/unavailable coil in one of the slots. EG: 1-2 Slot Coil and you want to make it 3.
The drop down list for the Coil Effect type only works if there is an effect in place. Meaning, if the table recognizes the mod you're using, then you can change that coil effect type to any coil mods for weapons and weaves for outfit. However, if there is no effect in place and you change the 4 digit value (Hex) to any of the options from the drop down list as you can see in the screenshot below, the game crashes.