Spiritfarer [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Re: SpiritFarer

Post by Chiados »

Cipher wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:18 pm
Thanks for the table!

Has anyone had any luck manipulating the mood levels of the spirits? I'm in a situation where I cannot get Elena or Stanley to ecstatic.
Script added to force spirits into ecstatic state

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Gencrocks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gencrocks »

Chiados wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:15 pm
Cipher wrote:
Thanks for the table!

Has anyone had any luck manipulating the mood levels of the spirits? I'm in a situation where I cannot get Elena or Stanley to ecstatic.
hey i just tried the table but cant make it work. im running latest version of the game and CE. i can activate [enable mono] but nothing below that. do you have any idea what might be the problem?

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Gencrocks wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:36 pm
Chiados wrote:
Cipher wrote:
Thanks for the table!

hey i just tried the table but cant make it work. im running latest version of the game and CE. i can activate [enable mono] but nothing below that. do you have any idea what might be the problem?
What OS are you running? And you are using this for the Steam version of the game, correct?

Gencrocks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gencrocks »

Chiados wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:49 pm
Gencrocks wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:36 pm
Chiados wrote:

What OS are you running? And you are using this for the Steam version of the game, correct?
oh i didnt realize that this was for steam version. my bad

edit: i just saw it on the title... my bad.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Gencrocks wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:56 pm

No problem, I just updated the title actually but as it was originally for a pirated copy, I now bought it on steam and updated some things. If you are playing on Xbox Game Pass, try the FearlessRevolution trainer app. Rhark made a version for Windows 10 copy of the game. You can find a link for it in the original post

Gencrocks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gencrocks »

Chiados wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:01 pm
Gencrocks wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:56 pm

No problem, I just updated the title actually but as it was originally for a pirated copy, I now bought it on steam and updated some things. If you are playing on Xbox Game Pass, try the FearlessRevolution trainer app. Rhark made a version for Windows 10 copy of the game. You can find a link for it in the original post
yea i was using that FR app but then i saw your table with max ecstatic state and i got exited xD

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Gencrocks wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:10 pm
yea i was using that FR app but then i saw your table with max ecstatic state and i got exited xD
You could try searching a float value anytime you view a spirits mood panel. If no mood boost is present, the value is 0. Anytime they get a mood boost, just do an increased value scan and repeat that process. Time consuming but you could make your own aob script for it that way.

Gencrocks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gencrocks »

Chiados wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:19 pm
Gencrocks wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:10 pm
You could try searching a float value anytime you view a spirits mood panel. If no mood boost is present, the value is 0. Anytime they get a mood boost, just do an increased value scan and repeat that process. Time consuming but you could make your own aob script for it that way.
oh i dont think i can manage to do any of those xD thx tho

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Spiritfarer [Steam]

Post by HeathenGator »

fearlessrevolution actually made a trainer for the game a couple days ago, not sure which versions it works on exactly, but the options look promising. Would've been hella useful if I didn't already finish the game by the time he got around to it...

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

HeathenGator wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:38 pm
fearlessrevolution actually made a trainer for the game a couple days ago, not sure which versions it works on exactly, but the options look promising. Would've been hella useful if I didn't already finish the game by the time he got around to it...
Steam/GOG release. Says so on his site

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Updated in the App with Chiados' latest version.

Amnesia1000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Amnesia1000 »

it is possible to add the option of "Spirits Always Ecstatic" in Windows Store/Game Pass version???

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

The options in the app for faster cooking and fishing rod don't work anymore.

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Also I want to add that apparetnly something broke by using the fast travel cheat, because I'm not able to cook at all, the dish is never ready.

rudeboyjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rudeboyjohn »

Chiados wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:14 pm
Scripts by other users
Cielos for Steam
CJBok for Steam
Rhark on the Fearless Revolution Trainer App

Options
Spirits Always Ecstatic
Always Have Enough Obols
Infinite Inventory Items
Infinite Glim
Plants Grow Instantly [Garden/Field]
Instant Cooking Timer
[Boat Speed]

Inf. Inventory Items
- Enable the script and then open your inventory. You may need to turn this off when doing things like cooking. I'll add an alternative script later to fix this

Inf. Glim (Currency)
- Enable script and open inventory.

Instant Cooking Timer
- Choose your ingredients. Click to cook. Instantly take out your meal.

Boat Speed
- Enable while on your boat and moving. Switch to CE and freeze the value. This could cause some weird things to happen. Use this at your own risk. (I do not suggest values above 9999)

Spirits Always Ecstatic
- May need to view current mood stats with spirit to show them as estatic/very happy

Always Have Enough Obols
- For those who just want to get abilities quicker but not mess with the rest of the options. Shrines will always display having 9 Obols.

Table update 7
Added script for plants to grow instantly. Havent tested on orchards yet as I haven't hit that point of the game quite yet.

Table update 6
Spirits Always Estatic, Always Have Enough Obols script added. Modified infinite items to always give 10k items. Compiled other user scripts into table. You can find it in [Other Users Scripts], thanks to the original creators for those. You can find links in this topic

Table update 5
Added SpiritData

Table update 4
Added boat speed pointer

Table update 3
Added script to allow you to instantly cook any meal.

Table update 2
Added script to disable line tension from breaking

Table update 1
Added 'Infinite Glim' script

Initial Table Release
Just Infinite Items for now. I'll add more as I progress through the game. This is for the HOODLUM release. May or may not work on steam releases.
So, here's a tip: Don't use the infinite item activation and hold down the "Y" button on your game pad when using the Loom. You'll put 10k materials into the Loom. You can't just undo that. You have to spend 25 minutes hitting the "B" button to remove the material one by one...10k times.
I tried editing the save file, no luck.
I tried mapping a rapid-fire function with joytokey mapper. Nope.
Ten. Thousand. Times.
I'm an idiot. lol