Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Settlers 2: History Edition

Post by Takagi »

Game Name: The Settlers 2: History Edition
Game Version: Default Uplay version
Options Required: Infinite resources / workers
If possible - god mode.
If possible - game speed (since the original cheats from old DOS version don't work).
Uplay Website: [Link]
Other Info: The GOG version uses DOSBox. And as the result there's still no table for it. But Uplay version is a thing on its own and there's no emulator of any kind there. So, I guess it'll be a good idea for us to finally get a proper table for this awesome game. The only cheat I really need is infinite resources. You know, the same thing we've got for anniversary edition (3D remake). God mode for soldiers is also welcomed. Any help? :)
Last edited by Takagi on Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mark195
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Settlers 2: History Edition

Post by Mark195 »

Well It should be fairly easy to make cheats for this Old Games Most of the value type is either binary or byte
as for the DOSBox is same but only thing is u need to recalculate the values again since some old games depends in slightly different addresses for multiple thing
lets say u have gold,gems,woods,etc u find all of them but u can't either find pointer or make scripts soo the only thing is u need to recalculate one of the resources again for other to be shown again

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

Mark195 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:57 am
Well It should be fairly easy to make cheats for this Old Games Most of the value type is either binary or byte
as for the DOSBox is same but only thing is u need to recalculate the values again since some old games depends in slightly different addresses for multiple thing
lets say u have gold,gems,woods,etc u find all of them but u can't either find pointer or make scripts soo the only thing is u need to recalculate one of the resources again for other to be shown again
Finding the values is not really that hard. But see, there's quite a lot of resources in this game, while addresses change every time you close it. And I have no slightest idea about how to make scripts. Hence the request :roll:

P.S. Just found out that the old cheats don't work in this version and therefore it's impossible to go faster than "V" key. So, the speed cheat will be cool too. I mean, MAN, this game is slow without cheats.

Mark195
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mark195 »

Takagi wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:55 pm
Mark195 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:57 am
Finding the values is not really that hard. But see, there's quite a lot of resources in this game, while addresses change every time you close it. And I have no slightest idea about how to make scripts. Hence the request :roll:

P.S. Just found out that the old cheats don't work in this version and therefore it's impossible to go faster than "V" key. So, the speed cheat will be cool too. I mean, MAN, this game is slow without cheats.
Did U Try To Recalculate The Values? I did try to make tables for some old games before, and most of them after i found all of there values in a the screen and i re-opened the game and recalculated only one of them and other all showed after that

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

Mark195 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:32 pm
Did U Try To Recalculate The Values? I did try to make tables for some old games before, and most of them after i found all of there values in a the screen and i re-opened the game and recalculated only one of them and other all showed after that
No idea how to do that %) Never even tried to do anything more complicated than basic search. That's why I'm asking.

nanduh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nanduh »

I tried a few things too but couldn't do it. The only trainer available on the internet crashes the game because it puts too much resources, like 99999. :/

Would be awesome to have a "+100 all resources" trainer or just some table with basic things. Hope someone can help.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »