Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
MrViZZion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Post by MrViZZion »

Guanfei wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:38 pm
Well I might try this then. I trust you more than fearlessrevolution that's certain, and as long as you don't go premium or some stuff like that, it's all good.

Edit: Hey don't edit the message, it sounds like I'm not trusting ths site now xD
Look, i wish Steam accepted good vibes as payment for their games and hosting companies let me use their dedicated servers free but that's not how the world works, does it?

I have mad respect for STN for running this place like he does but the way he struggles for donations and keeping this place up despite offering something so valuable to so many leechers is just sad. I tried the same path for a year and well you see me with a merger here so you know how that went lol. I am actually happy i would be able to help keep this place functioning as it is which is important to STN (cheat tables being free) but the app is going a different path i can already tell you that.

By the way, it's interesting to me that people have no issue giving their money to elsewhere but feel offence supporting FRF or any new project they're divulging in ie fearless app. It's just weird.

Anyway, STN has his own vision for FRF and i have mine for the app. It's very different lol

PS: My first post representing Fearless app and not advertising cheat evolution yay 😂

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

MrViZZion wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:10 am
Guanfei wrote:
Well I might try this then. I trust you more than fearlessrevolution that's certain, and as long as you don't go premium or some stuff like that, it's all good.

Edit: Hey don't edit the message, it sounds like I'm not trusting ths site now xD
Look, i wish Steam accepted good vibes as payment for their games and hosting companies let me use their dedicated servers free but that's not how the world works, does it?

I have mad respect for STN for running this place like he does but the way he struggles for donations and keeping this place up despite offering something so valuable to so many leechers is just sad. I tried the same path for a year and well you see me with a merger here so you know how that went lol. I am actually happy i would be able to help keep this place functioning as it is which is important to STN (cheat tables being free) but the app is going a different path i can already tell you that.

By the way, it's interesting to me that people have no issue giving their money to elsewhere but feel offence supporting FRF or any new project they're divulging in ie fearless app. It's just weird.

Anyway, STN has his own vision for FRF and i have mine for the app. It's very different lol

PS: My first post representing Fearless app and not advertising cheat evolution yay 😂
The issue I have with premium stuff is what I experienced with CH, back in the day. When they stopped updating their trainers quickly after the first release and asked for money for updated trainers. Same happened with Mega Trainers or more recently with MrAF who went to you know who, which was worse for me since I donated to him every month for a couple of years.
Of course nothing is free, and how you manage it is your choice but I've seen every trainer maker following the same path, going from free to "pay for everything full price". That's why I'm never really happy at the idea of a "premium" service. You never know when it starts, and above all you never know where it stops.
I see what you mean, but on my side, I couldn't pay for all the tables and trainers I need.

skeith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skeith »

Guanfei wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:18 am
MrViZZion wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:10 am
Guanfei wrote:

The issue I have with premium stuff is what I experienced with CH, back in the day. When they stopped updating their trainers quickly after the first release and asked for money for updated trainers. Same happened with Mega Trainers or more recently with MrAF who went to you know who, which was worse for me since I donated to him every month for a couple of years.
Of course nothing is free, and how you manage it is your choice but I've seen every trainer maker following the same path, going from free to "pay for everything full price". That's why I'm never really happy at the idea of a "premium" service. You never know when it starts, and above all you never know where it stops.
I see what you mean, but on my side, I couldn't pay for all the tables and trainers I need.
the way I understand it, you don't mind free and paid version exist but you do mind tiered service scheme
is that correct?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Guanfei wrote:
FRF is going to stay the same. So you would not need to pay for cheat engine tables.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

I keep getting the message "Updated Required Files Downloaded. Restart.". I click that message and restart the app and get the message again. I have tried running both as admin and not, with no different result yielded. Also why does it open in 50% on one screen and 50% on the other so that I gotta drag it to be 100% on 1 screen?

It seems like the update issue fixed itself. Still having the opening in the middle space between both screens.
Last edited by LoneStrider on Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

horseunderwater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by horseunderwater »

Is there any way i can change the text size to make it readable for me. It would be great because the text is unreadable for me and i so want to be able to use this app

horseunderwater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by horseunderwater »

1920x1080 cant post a screeen shot

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

I would like to make a suggestion on the GUI. Light gray font on gray background just makes it hard to read what is there without really focusing. May I suggest a bright yellow font with black borders to make the words stand out more? There is just not enough separation in font and background colors in my opinion.

Romire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Romire »

yay

DABhand
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DABhand »

Guanfei wrote:

I will be honest your issue is you aren't getting stuff the way you want it, now with CH there was only a few people doing the trainers, some games were being updated rapidly even if you used a AOB scan to find now pointers etc for an updated trainer it takes time, and they were literally updating and doing new trainers every week. It takes time, Caliber has a main job and does the trainers in his spare time, what he pumps out is quite high considering his position.

As for the quickly after the first release that is BS, it was based on the game and how fast it was being updated, when one trainer was updated a new patch was out and the circle kept going, and people asked for updates constantly, not enough hours in the day to keep up with that demand.

Not every trainer maker follows that path, nor is it a bad thing, there was no written rule back in the mid 90's on wards from any group meetings that trainers should always be free, it is a hobby a pastime, so if any trainer maker wants a bit of money for their time and effort, it's up to them to do so.

Unfortunately people have this mindset, most of the people, that trainers should always be free and trainer makers should be releasing them as such for their enjoyment, with little respect to the person making them and next to no empathy if a trainer doesn't come out quick enough. I have seen that through the years since the mid 90s, even Whitey, Sheep, etc were not immune to people complaining constantly.

Methods have adapted over the years too, from simple address manipulation, to dynamic memory addressing, to code shifting, to multiple layer pointers and so on. Makers have had to learn some new skills along the way, and finding values in the first place get very much more difficult when some values are encrypted and even changed/unchanged scanning methods do not always bear the fruit of results.

So think of it as an investment that keep the makers happy and eager to do their hobby for you, or if you don't like that, then you can always never use the app. And there is always that ye olde method of learning to do it yourself, not a popular choice and a funny one since most people will say "I don't have the time" or "It would be easy, but why should I?" and they don't realise they shot themselves in the foot.

So in short, don't like the idea just don't use it... there is still people like fearlessrevolution etc who release trainers as a hobby for free, or people who have made their own tables and shared them. But never complain if something you want no longer is free for you, nobody else's time should be free for strangers they don't know unless they want to give it out like that.

junior_clk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by junior_clk »

every time I active it in project cars 3 the app closes.
don't know why, the dir is in the exclusion for the av

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

junior_clk wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:39 pm
every time I active it in project cars 3 the app closes.
don't know why, the dir is in the exclusion for the av
Is the app extracted?

Iye Vice
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Iye Vice »

The app doesn't seem to run. I choose either Launcher.exe or FearlessRevolution.exe, a Pacman window appears & the process seems to be stuck. It just keeps eating those yellow dots & no UI ever starts. Shame. Wanted to try out Project CARS 3 trainer, hut no luck.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Iye Vice wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:26 pm
The app doesn't seem to run. I choose either Launcher.exe or FearlessRevolution.exe, a Pacman window appears & the process seems to be stuck. It just keeps eating those yellow dots & no UI ever starts. Shame. Wanted to try out Project CARS 3 trainer, hut no luck.
Use a VPN. For some reason, cloudflare doesn't trust your country's IP and blocks you so the app can't communicate with server and just loads forever.

Iye Vice
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Iye Vice »

STN wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:35 pm

Use a VPN. For some reason, cloudflare doesn't trust your country's IP and blocks you so the app can't communicate with server and just loads forever.
Thanks, honorable STN. This works. But, damn, my country is Ukraine. How can it's IP be dangerous?