Wasteland 3 Pointer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Wasteland 3

Post by frivolousam »

Any chance for options to add multiple Backgrounds and Quirks(for the lulz). (Tho I don't know if quirks are limited to 1, will start to play later today on gog version)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

frivolousam wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:48 am
Any chance for options to add multiple Backgrounds and Quirks(for the lulz). (Tho I don't know if quirks are limited to 1, will start to play later today on gog version)
If I have to guess, it would be impossible to give one person multiple quirks, but full perks + full skills + full attributes should make you a monster even when you are playing on the highest difficulty.

deadass
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deadass »

Unfortunately the table doesn't work on the gamepass version

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

The Mogician wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:36 am
frivolousam wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:48 am
If I have to guess, it would be impossible to give one person multiple quirks, but full perks + full skills + full attributes should make you a monster even when you are playing on the highest difficulty.
Yeah ofc perks+skills+attribs would be enough but there may be reactivity based on Backgrounds or Quirks maybe; used in dialogue, opening new options/paths etc. And Quirks have negative shit also so could have been fun to mess around.

revanchrist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revanchrist »

Thank you for the table. All 3 pointers work well for GOG version. Obviously they don't work during Character Creation screen, but once you past the character creation/customization into the very first battle, you can simply press C to open attribute/skill/perk menu then alt-tab back to the Cheat Table to activate the pointers. Change them to 99 or whatever then you can start using them. Perk point is simple to use, you can activate them by buying them with points. Attribute and Skill points however, you'll need to click between the two characters each time you spend them to make the spending applied/sticked, since there's no confirmation button like perk activation.

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

hope to get an option to do with the rep stuff.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Save game editing:
You can find the savegames at C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Wasteland3\Save Games\

What I found out so far:
Level editing: Look for "Levels:=" and there will be a bunch of numbers afterwards, you can change the levels through this.
Difficulty: Look for "<difficulty>3". 0 for rookie, 1 for normal, 2 for ranger, 3 for super jerk difficulty level.
Money: Look for "<money>", you can change it there.

There are obviously bits and pieces in there that you can make out to be weapon codes and armor codes, like "Armor_Helmet_Light" or "Chest_Heavy_B". However, with all the unreadable bits and pieces, I can't figure out a way to safely edit weapon and armor. If anyone knows how to decypher those pieces of unidentified code, please let me know. I think save editing will make things much easier, imagine copy and pasting a bunch of code so you don't have to click through all 80 of the damn perks.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

nillmand2 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:37 pm
hope to get an option to do with the rep stuff.
I haven't tried it out yet since I don't like to mess with the story much, but I am all but certain the rep are stored in 4 bytes.

Revo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Revo »

Only perks is working for me as well on the Steam version. Tried switching between skills and attributes to maybe trigger the pointers, but skills and attributes still show as ???.

Aros
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aros »

Revo wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:06 pm
Only perks is working for me as well on the Steam version. Tried switching between skills and attributes to maybe trigger the pointers, but skills and attributes still show as ???.
Same for me.

Revo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Revo »

shelomoh wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:46 am
The Mogician wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:21 am
shelomoh wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:10 am
So far only perk works on Steam version. I am waiting for promotion to see if skill or attributes works. So far it is showing ???
It shouldn't. It's working for me so far, but you have to go to the character sheet (where you allocate them points) for it to properly populate. Did you try that?
Doesn't work for me. In the character sheet, it still shows ?? For both value and address. But no worries I manually used group search and can edit attributes and skills.
Can you explain how you did the manual search so a newb like me can understand? Would really appreciate it.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

The Mogician wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:20 pm
Save game editing:
You can find the savegames at C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Wasteland3\Save Games\

What I found out so far:
Level editing: Look for "Levels:=" and there will be a bunch of numbers afterwards, you can change the levels through this.
Difficulty: Look for "<difficulty>3". 0 for rookie, 1 for normal, 2 for ranger, 3 for super jerk difficulty level.
Money: Look for "<money>", you can change it there.

There are obviously bits and pieces in there that you can make out to be weapon codes and armor codes, like "Armor_Helmet_Light" or "Chest_Heavy_B". However, with all the unreadable bits and pieces, I can't figure out a way to safely edit weapon and armor. If anyone knows how to decypher those pieces of unidentified code, please let me know. I think save editing will make things much easier, imagine copy and pasting a bunch of code so you don't have to click through all 80 of the damn perks.
Tried to do save edit just edit money but it makes it imposible to load that save if its altered.

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

I have Steam edition but sadly only the Perk points seem to update, skills and attribute points get never detected. No matter if I look at the stats, change them up and down during level up and so on, no detection, remains as ??. Same with skill points.

nomar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nomar »

LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:53 pm
I have Steam edition but sadly only the Perk points seem to update, skills and attribute points get never detected. No matter if I look at the stats, change them up and down during level up and so on, no detection, remains as ??. Same with skill points.
Same for me.

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastergaming234 »

The Mogician wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:24 am
mldt-f1 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:47 am
Not work for me, xbox game pass version... sometime steam versions works but not this time hehehehe, but thanks anyway :D

edit: I didnt use a point may is that but i got no points now, i will tell if works...

edit 2: sad, not work with xbx gmpss
While you wait, you can try using groupscan. The idea is put in a groupscan command 4:skillpoints 4:attributepoints. Spend some points and rescan it. You should then find these two. The perk points isn't too far. So as long as you have one point, search 1, spend it, search 0, look for an address close to skill points and attribute points. That should be your perk number.
What is "group scan" and how do I use it?