Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Skeyper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by Skeyper »

Help me out brothers. My Frost coils have Damage as a secondary stat how can i change it to Handling?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Skeyper wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:55 pm
Help me out brothers. My Frost coils have Damage as a secondary stat how can i change it to Handling?
You change the Coil Effect value to match up with the Handling stat.

Example:

Coil has the following mods: Damage, Handling, Tear (Slot 1,2,3 respectively).

Code: Select all

Damage = 000001DF8C771180
Handling = 000001DF8C771240
Tear = 000001DF8C7711C0

If you want to make Tear your primary, then you change the Damage value with the Tear value, and vice versa. That's how you swap them around. Note that these values might differ in your game, so just compare your own values by equipping coils with the mods.

Drazerak
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drazerak »

I've added dropdown list with all mods effects. So there's no need to copy/paste addresses. Gonna update table...

Reminder: Don't put weave effects (stealth, resist fire...) to weapons and vice versa !

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Drazerak wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:36 pm
I've added dropdown list with all mods effects. So there's no need to copy/paste addresses. Gonna update table...

Reminder: Don't put weave effects (stealth, resist fire...) to weapons and vice versa !
I think the weave entries might be incorrect or get written improperly, it crashes my game every time I try to use the dropdown values.

After doing some comparing, all the other mods start with 000001DF8C77, but the weave ones start with 000001DF8C76.

If I manually enter them like this it works fine. For everything else it works like a charm though, only the weave dropdown options crash the game atm.
Thanks for your work on this so far btw!

[Edit] Wait nevermind, the first few digits actually change with each load. Disregard the previous statement. Now I'm actually unsure as to why it only crashes when using the dropdown option for the weave mods on outfits.

Drazerak
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drazerak »

Its like you say, few digits change. You can use dropdown list when theres already effect in place. Whens there some random number or none it will crash. Iam gonna add back 8 byte adress for those circmustances.

Edit: Updated table. Now it should work flawlessly. If for example #2 Coil Effect Type has random numbers then you need to copy/paste #1 Coil Effect to #2 Coil Effect and then change #2 Coil Effect Type...

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Drazerak wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:22 pm
Its like you say, few digits change. You can use dropdown list when theres already effect in place. Whens there some random number or none it will crash. Iam gonna add back 8 byte adress for those circmustances.

Edit: Updated table. Now it should work flawlessly. If for example #2 Coil Effect Type has random numbers then you need to copy/paste #1 Coil Effect to #2 Coil Effect and then change #2 Coil Effect Type...
Yeah you're right, the random numbers was indeed the culprit. Works good now. I'm pretty sure the random numbers only occur with the weave mods. Don't think it happens with the weapon mods, but regardless, it's working good now.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@Drazerak and @Exeter:

One of the reasons myself and cfemen have kinda took a break from HZD is one discovery I recently made. While I'm no stranger to research myself and I like to share, explain, post screenshots, etc., there are some FRF members here who like to create or serve another audience. Places they think respond better to their shit-show. FRF has a lot of talented people who, caring or not, post content. This content is leeched to locations that might not be public, like a Discord server a certain someone here created. Aside from his discoveries, limited to the level of his understanding, this user is just copy-pasting information for the purposes of "modding" and compiling some knowledge database, that being most likely his end goal. Now.. us here posting these discoveries are some stupid fucks who can't see a means to an end or perhaps don't have a vision of the future. Imagine what that Discord could become were we to contribute there :) /sarcasm At the same time it's still people (and I mean here those who really understand what's going on with HZD) who will contribute to the person's ego, people will be those who will remember him by the fact that it's HIS Discord and so on. Most of the population having joined that Discord server comes from Nexus due to the table he's posted on their site in their mod db (no point in me linking it, you can google it easily). While I personally have nothing against Nexus, I found several aspects that really make me apply the "eye for an eye" attitude: a) FRF links are banned there; b) FRF content is not advertised there; c) most Nexus fucks come to FRF to ask for support; in this topic; they don't ask @Marcus101RR.

Here's some snippets from FRF Discord since this shit-show started:

He hasn't said shit as response, because:

That's from 21 Aug.

Then cfemen posted a screenshot showing Coil modding is possible, his screenshot ending up as resource, a heads-up it can be done:

Yesterday I posted this:

4 hrs later:

I mean.. hat's off for the astute screenshot interpretation. However, it has nothing to do with "halved" or "1/3" values and that's cuz most of us do REAL research on our shit, not screenshot deduction of what it shows. Each DWORD (not 8 bytes) value is passed through what developers call a CurveResource. This is a memory block containing fixed high/low floats that are applied to the DWORD. While an 88 DWORD shows +44% visually, the value is NOT OBTAINED doing 88/2 and converting to float. It's obtained via CurveResource::CalculateStat( __this *ModifierStatDisplayEntry, dwStat ). The same function handles rounding via math.ceil/math.floor. Long story short, I wouldn't be surprised if this information gets copy-pasted there as well.

What's it to me and why it might look like I have something against this user? Simple.
  • 1) He hasn't invited people to contribute to his shit-show. If he wants modders (he can clearly barely manage on his own) to contribute, ask and let the researchers/modders post; not manage shit from the shadows yourself.
  • 2) Because of 1), I am now saying I've not been asked if I am OK with my public research ending-up as copy-paste material on some private Discord server. You will say "if it's out there you can't do anything about it". That applies when you don't know or haven't found out others leech your stuff. But when you find out, you can't just idly sit by. Now, if I can't do anything about it, as per the saying, I can at least "advertise" the shit out of the situation.
Short version: not asking for permission to post my content, not responding to these "accusations" and acting as if the researcher is the problem, the reason why modding this game isn't taken to the next level, "interested in being critic". So let's all close our eyes and let this blunt copy-pasting happen anyway, OK? :) /sarcasm

I am aware that some of you might give a shit by the time you reach this phrase, might not care for the above and just join that Discord. Cuz not everyone here has a spine or cares for this drama (hope you get I'm sarcastic), but still wants to mod their Inventory or Coils with information posted on that Discord server alone (nowhere else). Which is mostly comprised of stuff copy-pasted from FRF.

Care or not, I've said my piece. New rules are about to hit FRF going forward, as these Discord "start-ups" and reputation seeking through other people's content has to stop.

BR,
Sun

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Post by David LionHeart »

Damn... i really don’t understand why some people must doing that... It’s so complicated understand that sharing the hard work of other without their permission is absolutely wrong?!
I’m here in FRF forum not so long but i appreciate the work that SunBeam and many other of you that create tables for games on pc.
In these years that i use tables i finally can do many things that on a ps4 game i can’t do!
I hope that you, SunBeam and others like you, never lose the desire to edit and discover value from game not just for cheating a game but to allow even those like me want to have fun playing in your free time in a different way... if we can say so...
In the end, who among us would like to see someone else take credit for our hard work?
And trust me if i tell you that understand what this mean... everyday i can’t say anything on these situations in my work (i’m a military).
So, people, use your brain first, be more humble and ask for permission before posting materials that isn’t your on other sites...

Ps: sorry for this long comment and for my english

NeoDark_cz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NeoDark_cz »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:50 am
Well ... WOW, I am member of that group but I didn't know about this shitstorm. Big respect for your work SunBeam.

Kadaji
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kadaji »

Tbh i'm on that discord too, and it suddenly became quiet.
I don't like what's going on there, copy & paste stuff, i'll respect ppl here who are much more talented than me with CE.

I hope it can be stopped somehow, sorry for the offtopic !

Also thanks to ppl here who still updating their tables :3

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Kadaji wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:18 am
I don't like what's going on there, copy & paste stuff [...]
I feel the same way. I find it funny that specifically him was saying something like "instead of letting the modding of this game progress, some people focus on being critics". Some, as in me. And like I said on Discord.. I get it that I'm not liked by everyone around these parts, I get it that you can choose what to post, where to post, I get it that you can create your own audience, group of people to work with and so on.. but don't outsource my shit. If you see something I post here and just copy-paste it and feed it to "your guys" behind the scenes, not mentioning where you got it from or asking the author and thinking they will pick it up from there and most certainly get something done from my bits and pieces, that's something I really don't appreciate. Especially when I get to discover this on my own; that's why I'm like this now. So.. hate me or like me, your choice. Wanna leech my stuff, ask me. I too am entitled to say "yes" or "no" to you, as you're flaunting around information no one else but me posted. That's the honorable way. That's how I roll from now on, as I'm fed-up seeing others "grow" with my shit. I too started with a "don't care what people do with my shit" attitude, but no more. Can't count the times STN has told me of various people benefiting from what I post and I let it slide, doing the good Samaritan..

Meanwhile, progress report.

< Stats editing on hardware breakpoint (access) while in Modify menu; dynamic generation/cleaning of the memory records under the script >

< Weapon Coil with 6 Stats, duped from other Coils >

< Same Coil with all Stats maxxed out >

BR,
Sun

Kadaji
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kadaji »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:51 am
i understand how you feel, at some point it's just enough, i mean especially your work.
Can i ask how much time you spend on Creating one Table? e.g: Darksiders 3 - the debug menu etc, i saw you're using ollydbg to find specific stuff

Everytime i use your Tables and looking at scripts i'm like " :shock: " xD

Also nice work with HZD, i thought Coils can have Max 3 stats :ph34r:

Greez
Kad

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Kadaji wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:12 am
i thought Coils can have Max 3 stats
They do. Or maybe I don't have a Ghost Level high enough to find Coils/Weaves with more than 3. What you see above is what you'll be able to do with the upcoming updated table.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

According to Wiki and FAQs on the game, the max 'legit' number of mods a coil can have is 3, even in Frozen Wilds DLC. But the table will allow you to go further than that, just as you can go beyond the legit x% cap on stats for example.

Frozen Wilds unique coils have higher % caps than the base game though. Such as 51% on main stat, and 35% on sub-stats.

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

Thank you very much for the great work you are doing Sunbeam.
Really looking forward using your new table when it‘s released :) Especially the part with modding of the coils is a great thing i will appreciate to use :)