Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Seymordius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by Seymordius »

gradius12 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:46 am

Code: Select all

{ Game   : sao_al.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2020-07-27
  Author : Canaan

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(AllTechnologyFormulas,$process,8B C7 48 C1 E8 03 0F B6 14 08 40 0F B6 C7) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,AllTechnologyFormulas)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  or [rcx+FA],C0F03C01
  or [rcx+FE],07DC0703
  or [rcx+104],E2700000
  or [rcx+108],00040108
  or [rcx+110],3F7FC000
  or [rcx+114],0FC1F0FC
  or [rcx+118],E3F0FC3F
  or [rcx+11C],F0003F0F
  or [rcx+120],03FE803F
  or [rcx+124],FE803FE8
  or [rcx+128],003FE803
  or [rcx+12C],3FE803FE
  or [rcx+130],0003FE80

code:
  movzx edx,byte ptr [rax+rcx]
  movzx eax,dil
  jmp return

AllTechnologyFormulas+06:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(AllTechnologyFormulas)

[DISABLE]

db 0F B6 14 08 40 0F B6 C7

unregistersymbol(AllTechnologyFormulas)
dealloc(newmem)
i hope its this one dont know anymore which one i used
but here is the second one thats there

Version: 
  Date   : 2020-07-27

}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(AllTechnologyFormulas,$process,8B C7 48 C1 E8 03 0F B6 14 08 40 0F B6 C7) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,AllTechnologyFormulas)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  or byte ptr [rax+rcx],FF

code:
  movzx edx,byte ptr [rax+rcx]
  movzx eax,dil
  jmp return

jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(AllTechnologyFormulas)

[DISABLE]

db 0F B6 14 08 40 0F B6 C7

unregistersymbol(AllTechnologyFormulas)
dealloc(newmem)
One of those was recommended for use on steam, and includes less recipes, the other included all recipes. Canaan has many scripts which are built specifically for steam not sure why or what the other version being used is. I am not sure which one it was, I don't have the default version of his table anymore. But that's what I gathered through google translate and looking at the scripts

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by gradius12 »

im currently translating all stuff for it again so that wwe can decipher it and rip his table apart

EDIT so all main parts are translated now these who have extra entrys or those wwhich we have are mostly translated or not since its not necessary

beware this is not a offical release from busy man so there is no need to download it if necessary busy man will extract the scripts and merge them with our release

edit 2 im wondering do you guys even read whats written here since there are 7 people who dont read

SInce there are a few people who download it even they dont need to i will say it once again

there is no need to download it this is the one from canaan not ours AM I TALKING TO A WALL???? god damn it
Last edited by gradius12 on Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Seymordius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Seymordius »

I've tested nearly every script on his table, at least the one that I found on this thread. I can help if you don't understand what any of them do that I tested out. Plus, you guys have already seen most of what's on that table. There's only a few that have been added in since.

diablotx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by diablotx »

I am new to this, someone explains to me how to use it well please

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

diablotx wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:03 pm
1 do you have Cheatengine ? if not download (use google search)
2 open the CT
3before you attach the process make sure you have EAC uninstalled( its in the game folder)
4.1 rename the launcher.exe in xyz .exe and the sao_al.exe into Launcher.exe
4.2 alternative you can download flings trainer (you can find it also with google and drag the modified launcher.exe thats inside the zip file into the game folder (no renaming need)
5start game
6attach the process(its the only flashy point in Cheatengine) search the SAO_al.exe or launcher.exe what ever method you used in 4
and done

BeefingtonsBay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeefingtonsBay »

No idea how to do it, been trying to figure it out, but I want to add the Integrity Knight Eugeo armour to Kirito. So far I'm stumped.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:52 pm
No idea how to do it, been trying to figure it out, but I want to add the Integrity Knight Eugeo armour to Kirito. So far I'm stumped.
You can only use visualize with the current available options for armors in the dropdown. If it isn't there, that armor isn't available for Kirito.

BeefingtonsBay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeefingtonsBay »

a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:19 am
BeefingtonsBay wrote:
You can only use visualize with the current available options for armors in the dropdown. If it isn't there, that armor isn't available for Kirito.
Is there no way to use it despite that? Assuming I don't intend to play online. Like, force it to access Eugeo's outfit?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:48 am
a_busy_man wrote:
BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Is there no way to use it despite that? Assuming I don't intend to play online. Like, force it to access Eugeo's outfit?
If you put the id of the armor, it will just display Kirito with standard clothes. The model of Kirito with those clothes doesn't seem to exist.

If someday they add Eugeo's armor to CUBE that it is equipable by Kirito, it will be possible, but not right now.

BeefingtonsBay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeefingtonsBay »

a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:58 am
BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:48 am
a_busy_man wrote:

If you put the id of the armor, it will just display Kirito with standard clothes. The model of Kirito with those clothes doesn't seem to exist.

If someday they add Eugeo's armor to CUBE that it is equipable by Kirito, it will be possible, but not right now.
Good to know, thankya! Makes a bit more sense now then. Shame though, rather like the long coat look rather than the kilt.

diablotx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by diablotx »

gradius12 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:22 pm
diablotx wrote:
2 open the CT
3before you attach the process make sure you have EAC uninstalled( its in the game folder)
4.2 alternative you can download flings trainer (you can find it also with google and drag the modified launcher.exe thats inside the zip file into the game folder (no renaming need)
5start game
6attach the process(its the only flashy point in Cheatengine) search the SAO_al.exe or launcher.exe what ever method you used in 4
and done
como desinstalo el eac?

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

diablotx wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:14 am
gradius12 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:22 pm
diablotx wrote:
2 open the CT
5start game
and done
como desinstalo el eac?
...\Steam\steamapps\common\SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris\EasyAntiCheat
(... means the folder where you have steam installed )
its there

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Hello everyone, 1st of all thanks for the table, it works wonders.
I have a small question. Is there a way to "legit-like" unlock outfit items for visualize attire so i can change as i please?
i attempted to id swap a random item but the clothing wasn't unlocked (also it disappeared and i needed to search the whole game memory to bring it back). And yes i know about the visualize option in the table, but i'd like to unlock it if possible.
Thanks in advance.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

The Black X wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:08 pm
Hello everyone, 1st of all thanks for the table, it works wonders.
I have a small question. Is there a way to "legit-like" unlock outfit items for visualize attire so i can change as i please?
i attempted to id swap a random item but the clothing wasn't unlocked (also it disappeared and i needed to search the whole game memory to bring it back). And yes i know about the visualize option in the table, but i'd like to unlock it if possible.
Thanks in advance.
this lets you unlock all normal attire and weapons IF you are searching for cube related things then lets say it right now any cube attire like weapons or armor must be obtained the normal way

Version: 
  Date   : 2020-07-16

}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(AllRewardClothes,$process,44 0F B6 04 08 0F B6 ** 83 ** ** 0F B6 ** 41 ** ** 41 83) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,AllRewardClothes)

label(code)
label(return)
label(part1)
label(part2)
label(unlockFlag)

newmem:
  cmp rax,0
  je part1
  cmp rax,3
  je part2
  jmp unlockFlag

part1:
  or byte ptr [rax+rcx],2C
  cmp byte ptr [rax+rcx],7F
  jb code
  mov byte ptr [rax+rcx],2C
  jmp code

part2:
  or byte ptr [rax+rcx],D8
  cmp byte ptr [rax+rcx],D8
  jb code
  mov byte ptr [rax+rcx],D8
  jmp code

unlockFlag:
  or byte ptr [rax+rcx],FF

code:
  movzx r8d,byte ptr [rax+rcx]
  jmp return

AllRewardClothes:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(AllRewardClothes)

[DISABLE]

AllRewardClothes:
  db 44 0F B6 04 08

unregistersymbol(AllRewardClothes)
dealloc(newmem)
its 100% safe to use i hope you know how to use it

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Thanks, and yes i can use it, dw. Unfortunately i'm actually intrested in Cube outfits but that's still much useful. Think that in future we might see this updated with them cube stuff as well?