MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.7 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by SilentRunner »

Shitdink wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:41 am
I love this trainer, basically used it to get all the achieves, thanks. the "fearlessrevolution" trainers have one hit so I just used that alongside yours. 3 options that would be great are 1 hit kill, adjustable jump height, and adjustable crouch speed but on a huge scale. I used to mod halo 2 campaign a lot back in the day and if you set the crouch speed to crazy speeds like 500 or maybe even 900, you can go right through doors/walls without dying. fun for exploring but not necessary obv. thanks for the trainer!
Thanks for your feedback ODST is next :lol: there are options for making guns more powerful under the experimental tab but they can effect AI too due to the way I implement my features.

BOOMHeadshot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.7 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by BOOMHeadshot »

Thanks for making this!

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

BOOMHeadshot wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:00 am
Thanks for making this!
No problem

New version added which enables real time shader editing for Halo 3 and Halo Reach. Can be used under the experimental tab...

professorlicme8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.0 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by professorlicme8 »

I haven't read through all the comments so I don't know if you've seen this before but third person isn't working for Halo CE. I absolutely love how easy this mod makes it to switch to third person rather than having to download entire map files or mods and it's really the only reason I use this so I hope sometime it will be fixed for CE.

Shitdink
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.0 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by Shitdink »

professorlicme8 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:12 pm
I haven't read through all the comments so I don't know if you've seen this before but third person isn't working for Halo CE. I absolutely love how easy this mod makes it to switch to third person rather than having to download entire map files or mods and it's really the only reason I use this so I hope sometime it will be fixed for CE.
speed wasnt working for me either today. i didnt try fov, but everything else like jump, auto pistol, infinite ammo etc etc worked

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

professorlicme8 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:12 pm
Thanks I wasn't aware there must have been a small update, I have put up a new build should be working again. I also greatly improved player speed.
Shitdink wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:25 pm
speed wasnt working for me either today. i didnt try fov, but everything else like jump, auto pistol, infinite ammo etc etc worked
Just put up a new build should be fixed now. Player speed has been upgraded you now move faster in every direction and while airborne.

Shitdink
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.0.1 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by Shitdink »

awesome thank you! the air accel is so nice to have!

creep55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.0.1 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by creep55 »

would it be possible to add more vehicle mods to halo reach like our Halo 3 gravity-less vehicles

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

creep55 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:16 am
would it be possible to add more vehicle mods to halo reach like our Halo 3 gravity-less vehicles
Sure your in luck I was actually playing around with some stuff anyway, I've added it in under the experimental tab but expanded upon it alittle so you can set it to High, Normal, Low or Off.

Have fun!

Prefix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.0.2 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by Prefix »

Anyway you could find some of the dumb multiplayer achievements to put them closer to completion?

I just finished the 100 fusion coils challenge and I have 38 splatters out of the 100 I need for the halo 2 achievement. But honestly I would prefer it if I could just cheat engine it to 99 and then get 1 more splatter lol.

Rock and Coil Hit Back & Roadkill Rampage are for sure the most annoying achievements people would love to have unlocked.

Or make it so it works in campaign lol.

AbjectLlama89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.0.2 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by AbjectLlama89 »

ODST when?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Prefix wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:54 pm
Anyway you could find some of the dumb multiplayer achievements to put them closer to completion?

I just finished the 100 fusion coils challenge and I have 38 splatters out of the 100 I need for the halo 2 achievement. But honestly I would prefer it if I could just cheat engine it to 99 and then get 1 more splatter lol.

Rock and Coil Hit Back & Roadkill Rampage are for sure the most annoying achievements people would love to have unlocked.

Or make it so it works in campaign lol.
No plans to mess with Achievement. This is only designed to be used for fun in mod mode
AbjectLlama89 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:46 pm
ODST when?
ODST will be coming when it officially releases nothing planned for the flight sorry.

ADIO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ADIO »

Would it be possible to add driving from the warthog gunner seat along with passenger?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

ADIO wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:38 am
Would it be possible to add driving from the warthog gunner seat along with passenger?
I did look into doing that but didn't find a way. It's unlikely I will be adding any new features now as when ODST drops everything will probably break and need updating :shock:

john399111
Cheater
Cheater

Post by john399111 »

Hi, would I be able to get achievements on the microsoft store Anti cheat enabled version with the toolbox?
thanks