Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Borderlands 3 +30

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

I had been playing for 20 hours with that script enabled, gone through about 50 loading screens, bought tons of items for both cash and eridium and it never crashed for me. So I can't help you with that one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

tried one more time, opening a locker didnt crash but trying to buy an item caused it to crash. i had currency pointers toggled with currency no decrease also toggled

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Ok so I changed some things and made most pointers load when you enter and exit inventory. It should not repopulate after the first go but if you notice incorrect values just turn it off and on again and then pause and unpause. I will remove the previous table since it has an error in it. The max values are now correct and I have added some character specific pointers to cooldowns and other properties. I added a no recoil script which incorporates the Super Accuracy script in the table on page 1 (kind of interesting how there is both vertical and horizontal recoil). There is also a skill point mouseover pointer now which you can use to change the value. The game calculates the effects on load so once you modify them, just exit to menu and reload the save (yes it is permanent). I kept an inf health and shield but you would be better off just modifying the max and regen/regen delay values as that does not require any extra code injection. If you are still encountering crashes I suggest you verify integrity of game files and if that does not work then please only activate one at a time so that I can try to pinpoint where the issue is stemming from.

Update: Added some new cheats along with using the base player struct with cheat variables to make a Noclip and God Mode. I used Cake-san's UE4 Template table which helped me navigate the structures and find the offsets needed (I left them in so you can use them to find things as well). I also added a slow enemies script but it unfortunately will affects some of the weapons you use too so it is in the Debug/Prone to crashes section. Also, not sure why no-one used it before but there is a byte value that basically disables the inventory limit when checked so I have that in there as well.
Attachments
Borderlands3_aSwedishMagyar.ct
11-01-2021
(378.22 KiB) Downloaded 2116 times
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

well this game has become incredibly boring with the guardian cap only being a minuscule 15% and unable to get it any higher. I was looking forward to have actual decent stats to my liking only to be completely disappointed with such a tiny cap. Tried this table a profile editor and the trainer all which have said my stats are 300% but only 15% in-game, thats borderlands 3 done for me.

Dishonored_DO
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dishonored_DO »

anyone knows a way to change class with the current version of the game?

Dishonored_DO
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dishonored_DO »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:04 pm
I updated the Character Class changer :D To use just load your character into the game, enable the option and change the Class ID to the Class you want, quit out and reload back in and you're class will be changed. Newest version includes an option to get the Class IDs for you so you don't have to inject the dll and look through the dump file.

❗️NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU RESPEC YOUR CHARACTER FIRST❗️
if you still have the game and there is no bothersome can you update it for the latest version would really appreciate it.

SBTubbster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SBTubbster »

[Link]

please help, ive been looking for an answer on how to fix this; i am trying to change my eridium count but for some reason i simply cannot.
it always shows me these question marks and checkmarks simply cannot be aplied to them, as seen in the link above.
what do i do?

mwb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mwb »

SBTubbster wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:41 pm
[Link]

please help, ive been looking for an answer on how to fix this; i am trying to change my eridium count but for some reason i simply cannot.
it always shows me these question marks and checkmarks simply cannot be aplied to them, as seen in the link above.
what do i do?
You can just upload your savegame to [Link]#/ and follow instructions there.
You can edit :
- Money
- Iridium
- Gold keys (When editing profile)
- Items
- Levels

etc.

poster55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poster55 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:56 pm
Ok so I changed some things and made most pointers load when you enter and exit inventory. It should not repopulate after the first go but if you notice incorrect values just turn it off and on again and then pause and unpause. I will remove the previous table since it has an error in it. The max values are now correct and I have added some character specific pointers to cooldowns and other properties. I added a no recoil script which incorporates the Super Accuracy script in the table on page 1 (kind of interesting how there is both vertical and horizontal recoil). There is also a skill point mouseover pointer now which you can use to change the value. The game calculates the effects on load so once you modify them, just exit to menu and reload the save (yes it is permanent). I kept an inf health and shield but you would be better off just modifying the max and regen/regen delay values as that does not require any extra code injection. If you are still encountering crashes I suggest you verify integrity of game files and if that does not work then please only activate one at a time so that I can try to pinpoint where the issue is stemming from.
The one cheat I wish still worked is simply the selected skill level. Crashes my game after a fresh install... Shame :( RIP over skilling.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

poster55 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:57 pm
The one cheat I wish still worked is simply the selected skill level. Crashes my game after a fresh install... Shame :( RIP over skilling.
Not sure what to tell you, just booted up the game after it had two updates and that script still works perfectly for me.

poster55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poster55 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:44 pm
poster55 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:57 pm
Not sure what to tell you, just booted up the game after it had two updates and that script still works perfectly for me.
I'll test it some more. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. It was the only thing I enabled and I was in the skill sheet when I turned it on. As soon as I toggled the first check I got a CTD.

Edit: Nupe... both times. CTD. Toggle option on, mouse over skill.. game hangs for a second, then desktop. Oh well. Not a big deal. Doubt enough people are still playing this to spend that much effort in trying to figure it out. :)

FWIW I was trying to mouseover on the new skill tree for Amara. Not sure if that matters.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

poster55 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:58 pm
FWIW I was trying to mouseover on the new skill tree for Amara. Not sure if that matters.
Could you try on the other original skill sheets and see if it crashes? That would help me determine a fix.

poster55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poster55 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:56 pm
poster55 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:58 pm
Could you try on the other original skill sheets and see if it crashes? That would help me determine a fix.
This is working now. I had a theory, that since I had an older character that I had previously used this cheat table on to modify skills, that might be jacking with some things here.

It turns out I was right. I started a new game, turned on the cheat, and it worked fine. So looks like I'm starting fresh. :)

poster55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poster55 »

ah I was able to reproduce the crash... So start a new game, use something like bl3editor.com to set the character to level 50, then load into the game. You'll crash as soon as you try to use the skill cheat.

hardside
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hardside »

Is there an update to this? Trying to increase weapon damage, wont allow me using the table downloads currently posted.