Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:25 am
FUUUU...
money - UTF16 string
culture\tech lvl\admin lvl too
they can be found if you find money
profiles vlv found only for enemies (((

GOOOD NEWS EVERYONE new table now can hack money\fp\profiles but may need hands

ps: archive with screens from memory browser password: 1
how can i find money bro?? please explain.... i don't know much about cheat engine!!!

araara456
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Shadow Empire

Post by araara456 »

Sajjad wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:21 pm

how can i find money bro?? please explain.... i don't know much about cheat engine!!!
simple and fast method:
just find "string" check uncked UTF-16 box, then find value of money fe 592
then take first half of values thn change them to 593 hover mouse over money if that change money then that good if not then change value back to 592 and take secon half of adressses
then do it same half\half\half until you have 1 adress that gives you your money(dont forget change all not money back)
that method faster than browse every adress, and of course you need backup save
ps: you values that you change need equally of number of digits that you have so you can change 592 in 999, not in 9999, so just hack, sell something then hack again
pps: money around 999999999 break game, but 9999999 not
ppps: all values is mess so table not work correctly so if you need find other things, just browse around money they somewhere near, you chan see table headers so you just need find what you need and change first value in that tables( i suspend that number of values in tables equal number of major players)
pppps: if you want hack government profiles its hard, but they always(i have 4 new games trying) under "orgCount", relations not always past them, and you cant have more than 100 in government profile

Sajjad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sajjad »

araara456 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:47 pm
Sajjad wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:21 pm

simple and fast method:
just find "string" check uncked UTF-16 box, then find value of money fe 592
then take first half of values thn change them to 593 hover mouse over money if that change money then that good if not then change value back to 592 and take secon half of adressses
then do it same half\half\half until you have 1 adress that gives you your money(dont forget change all not money back)
that method faster than browse every adress, and of course you need backup save
ps: you values that you change need equally of number of digits that you have so you can change 592 in 999, not in 9999, so just hack, sell something then hack again
pps: money around 999999999 break game, but 9999999 not
ppps: all values is mess so table not work correctly so if you need find other things, just browse around money they somewhere near, you chan see table headers so you just need find what you need and change first value in that tables( i suspend that number of values in tables equal number of major players)
pppps: if you want hack government profiles its hard, but they always(i have 4 new games trying) under "orgCount", relations not always past them, and you cant have more than 100 in government profile
Thanks bro....got the money....but other options seems too complex....failed to apply....

And when i search for leader name there are too many addresses ....please help!!!!

araara456
Cheater
Cheater

Post by araara456 »

Sajjad wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:19 pm
Thanks bro....got the money....but other options seems too complex....failed to apply....

And when i search for leader name there are too many addresses ....please help!!!!
you need that value with name or surname that near each other, just browse until tou find name and surname with digits around
in ~70% leader Cap near there, above name and surname, if there no such value, then it hard to find.
leader stats Found in block somewhere in bottom, just find 5 values in some strucrure:
0h/ ....STR....0h/.....WAR........0h/......... CHA......0h/......INT......0h/......WILL.........0h/
and add them to table then change they type to TEXT(Unicode cheked) and you can change them(or you can add them as text)
unicode need as you can see values look like ( .5.1. ) values without unicode look like ( 51 )
ps: you need check values that have "0" in adresses (043fds332 and etc) its rarely that game put table past this(but i can mistake because i have small monitor)
pps: if name simple and had too many adresses try surname, but i see 1 time that there no surname around
ppps: and you can exit and restart game complitely that reduce number of adressess to check
pppps: some screenshots that may help password:1
Attachments
3262363 leader.rar
(719.04 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

araara456
Cheater
Cheater

Post by araara456 »

May be someone help trick. If you restart game game comlitely you have block with all empire stats but without headers, and with money on top of that block.
And fate points near block with "fatecardpoints" header.
ps: some screens with fate points and that block whith empire stats.
Attachments
56256 empire.rar
(299.8 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

cantorsdust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cantorsdust »

araara456 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:58 am
yay somehow i can create unpacked save(saves password protected archives) so may be someone can fetch something from it?
ps: archive too big for CE, password: 1
[Link]
How were you able to create unpacked saves? What is the password for the save files?

araara456
Cheater
Cheater

Post by araara456 »

cantorsdust wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:13 pm
araara456 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:58 am
yay somehow i can create unpacked save(saves password protected archives) so may be someone can fetch something from it?
ps: archive too big for CE, password: 1
[Link]
How were you able to create unpacked saves? What is the password for the save files?
slow computer with big save, so i just copy unpacked file while it repacked ))
ps: but you can try rarpasswordcracker or something

Sajjad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sajjad »

araara456 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:03 pm
Sajjad wrote:

you need that value with name or surname that near each other, just browse until tou find name and surname with digits around
in ~70% leader Cap near there, above name and surname, if there no such value, then it hard to find.
leader stats Found in block somewhere in bottom, just find 5 values in some strucrure:
0h/ ....STR....0h/.....WAR........0h/......... CHA......0h/......INT......0h/......WILL.........0h/
and add them to table then change they type to TEXT(Unicode cheked) and you can change them(or you can add them as text)
unicode need as you can see values look like ( .5.1. ) values without unicode look like ( 51 )
ps: you need check values that have "0" in adresses (043fds332 and etc) its rarely that game put table past this(but i can mistake because i have small monitor)
pps: if name simple and had too many adresses try surname, but i see 1 time that there no surname around
ppps: and you can exit and restart game complitely that reduce number of adressess to check
Thanks ...got it.... but failed to change leader cap!!! please help bro....

araara456
Cheater
Cheater

Post by araara456 »

Sajjad wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:16 pm
then just make it aestetical, leader cap only gives you XP per turn from I-5xp, III-10xp, to V(or more)-14xp
so just change leader stats to 999 (WARNING IF YOU FAIL YOU DESTROY TABLE STRUCTURE OF YOU CURRENT GAME)
as you see in examle in post that you quote there itresting structure ....0h/..... (in different games that thing different) that thing is cell margin in table, and after this you have one simple number for exaple - "34 f4 34 rg 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 YOUR STAT" that number is string lenght in current cell of table, so change it from 02 to 03 an you can have 999 stats.
NOT CHANGE 02 to 04 THAT BREAK STRUCTURE BECAUSE THAT BREAK NEXT CELL, YOU CAN CANGE [99][99] to [999[99], table can tolerate, but not further
THAT THING ONLY CAN BE CHANGED IN THAT SRINGS THAT YO CHANGE AND FORGET FOR ENTIRE GAME
ps: screen with structure password:1
pps: its hard to explain how catch leader cap, that thing can be meeted in different places
Attachments
78759769 - structure.rar
(28.08 KiB) Downloaded 61 times

cantorsdust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cantorsdust »

araara456 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:42 am
GOOD NEWS again now we have stat:99 cap:V leaders
ps:same as with money just find name or surname
Anyone have any luck editing a leader's age or loyalty? I can't find those near the rest of the stats in the table.

edit: Nvm with some digging I found it. In memory browser, age is below the name and stored as a string that looks like a negative number, eg "-.1.5.0" or something. Decreasing the number decreases the age. Loyalty, relations, and corruption are all between the name and Age and are strings just like the others.

Edit edit: So there's no sanity check in the game on age. I changed my character's ages from "-1.5.0" to "+9.9.9" and now they are -186 years old. That should do well enough to keep them alive for the rest of the game. And you do need the "+", otherwise it crashes.

Sajjad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sajjad »

any luck with editing leader's skill? such as science, inventor skills.....

araara456
Cheater
Cheater

Post by araara456 »

Sajjad wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:45 am
any luck with editing leader's skill? such as science, inventor skills.....
no, but if found leader age, its bumber from -100 to -400 in leader abilities, and found city stats block, but that useless there only public budget and morale somewhat usable, but not much (you can find cirty stats block if you find population without last two zeros)

IKC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IKC »

Sajjad wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:16 pm
araara456 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:03 pm
Sajjad wrote:

Okay, been playing around with this and been watching youtube videos trying to understand how any of this works... All without luck...
I've tried 3 different generated planets... different characters... all without luck...
(trying to modify characters and trying to figure out how to use araara456's table)

So, is anyone able to record (youtube video) a video on how this is done with a couple examples?
Help is appreciated! Thx!

vandal9000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vandal9000 »

araara456 please add more explanation how to use your table

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

[* Same company matrix games cooperating with slitherine. I decided to try it due to other games that slitherine has released that are good strategy games]

Is is possible to compile a CE table for 1.5 version, if you have it? Also what can it be done in regards to logistic address and also to be able to do research one turn and construction in one turn?

Thank you in advance. Regards.