Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

Nice work, thanks for the update. It'd have been a huge shame to have the table just 'die' like that as there's literally years of work in it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

batumulia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by batumulia »

WarmMachine wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:06 am
I sought permission from Squall8 to post this, but I haven't had an answer. I hope they don't mind if I go ahead. Anyway, I'm uploading a mostly fixed version of Squall8's FFXV cheat table for patch 1.30. I couldn't fix the couple of scripts mentioned ahead and I'm done trying (I opted to simply disable them and leave the original code there, just commented out), I hope someone else with more familiarity with the type of hack can pick up the slack. But the cheat table no longer crashes the game and most of the stuff I use worked just like it did before. But as I said in the file's comment, I didn't test every single feature.

Here's my comment on the CT file mentioning what I changed:
I fixed one small thing and updated a few lists, but I couldn't fix the Summon Script or the IRI Script. If anyone else can, be my guest, the original code is still there. The cheat table will now run and not crash your game. That said, I didn't test every single feature (I don't even know how to use half of the stuff), so be warned that not everything might work.

Good luck.
DIVG

Changes:
  • "Highlighted Acc Script" was fixed by finding and changing the address to find, which I figured out by reading the original code and looking for the new value in memory.
  • "Summon Script" and "Invoke Summon Script" are simply commented out since I couldn't fix it, I left the code there for someone else to fix if they can.
  • "IRI Script" is also commented out.
  • Updated the the item lists in DrummerIX's Scripts to make it easier to read (just a clean up with added sections).
  • Added a few missing weapons to the Highlighted Wep script lists (stuff like the Crowbar and the Vortex weapons were missing).
  • Added the Allagan Tomestones to the Item Finder script.
  • Added a few extra useful addresses to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts (2nd Effect ID, Category & Moveset, extra resistances, etc).
  • Added the full list of "Effect IDs" and what they do to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts.
Great work! Thanks for the update on the table :)

pestilence2k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pestilence2k »

You are my hero. Thank you so much!!!

Kaslight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kaslight »

WarmMachine wrote:
I sought permission from Squall8 to post this, but I haven't had an answer. I hope they don't mind if I go ahead. Anyway, I'm uploading a mostly fixed version of Squall8's FFXV cheat table for patch 1.30. I couldn't fix the couple of scripts mentioned ahead and I'm done trying (I opted to simply disable them and leave the original code there, just commented out), I hope someone else with more familiarity with the type of hack can pick up the slack. But the cheat table no longer crashes the game and most of the stuff I use worked just like it did before. But as I said in the file's comment, I didn't test every single feature.

I fixed one small thing and updated a few lists, but I couldn't fix the Summon Script or the IRI Script. If anyone else can, be my guest, the original code is still there. The cheat table will now run and not crash your game. That said, I didn't test every single feature (I don't even know how to use half of the stuff), so be warned that not everything might work.

Good luck.
DIVG

Changes:
  • "Highlighted Acc Script" was fixed by finding and changing the address to find, which I figured out by reading the original code and looking for the new value in memory.
  • "Summon Script" and "Invoke Summon Script" are simply commented out since I couldn't fix it, I left the code there for someone else to fix if they can.
  • Updated the the item lists in DrummerIX's Scripts to make it easier to read (just a clean up with added sections).
  • Added a few missing weapons to the Highlighted Wep script lists (stuff like the Crowbar and the Vortex weapons were missing).
  • Added a few extra useful addresses to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts (2nd Effect ID, Category & Moveset, extra resistances, etc).
  • Added the full list of "Effect IDs" and what they do to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts.
Thank you, i was legit starting to learn the whole process to fix it myself, but work just wouldn't allow me to.

Question, would you happen to know how the "Load Saved Wpn/Acc Stats" option works?

I don't know if i'm doing it wrong or if it's just never worked before

WarmMachine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WarmMachine »

I've honestly never used that option, but you can use "Highlighted Weapon Pointers (Gear Menu)" and "Highlighted Accessory Pointers (Gear Menu)" to change stats instead. It's pretty straight forward, just start the script and then look at the weapon you wanna change in the gear menu. All the stats should appear there and you can change them to your liking (Note: You need to equip/unequip something for some of the changes to take effect).

Kaslight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kaslight »

WarmMachine wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:24 am
I've honestly never used that option, but you can use "Highlighted Weapon Pointers (Gear Menu)" and "Highlighted Accessory Pointers (Gear Menu)" to change stats instead. It's pretty straight forward, just start the script and then look at the weapon you wanna change in the gear menu. All the stats should appear there and you can change them to your liking (Note: You need to equip/unequip something for some of the changes to take effect).
I was wondering if there was a way to save the changes to the weapons you've made. I was attempting a sort of "rebalance" patch.

Also, i've noticed that trying to change Gladio/Ignis/Prompto's team skill while the main script is active will crash the game.

Has anyone else noticed this?

limoonfeat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by limoonfeat »

WarmMachine wrote:

Good luck.
DIVG

Changes:
really really thanks a lot!!!

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

predprey wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:11 pm
This script unlocks all the exclusive items from the various platforms such as UWP and Origin.
It already includes the Twitch exclusives from the post above.
The Half-Life items are unlocked without needing to subscribe to their broken workshop items.
Additionally, there is a secret Intel 8700K pack which never got released. It includes a HP-8700K Booster and a MP-8700K Booster.

There are two ways to use the script:
  • Activate it anytime before or during the logo splash screens
  • Activate it, load a save game, return to title screen
Finally, I'm still interested in finding a way to reactivate the exclusive festival events, though it's not high priority on my to-do list. Anyone with information or files from the console please do share them with me.

Update on Limited Time Events: Based on what I found, the PC versions is missing the scripted DLC files for the Moogle Chocobo Carnival and Assassin Festival. They should be located in "datas://level/DLC_ex/mog" and ""datas://level/DLC_ex/feather". Thus, we probably won't ever see these events on PC until someone can get at the files from the console update versions while the events were still ongoing. Plus, there will most likely be some conversion needed to port them over, which would require us to have full knowledge of the EARC and XMB2 formats in order to repackage only the needed loose files. Anyway, anyone who can dump files for patch 1.15 would be most appreciated.
Since SE has probably delivered the final update to FFXV, the limited time events are probably lost to the void forever. But now that there's a new PS4 jailbreak, it would be really helpful if someone with a PS4 is able to dump patch 1.15. Not sure if the update package is still available on S*ny's servers or if someone else has backup-ed the original package, but if it's possible at least there's still a 0.005% chance that we'll be able to port the files over.

Disclaimer: Only do this if you've a spare PS account or accept the risk of a PSN ban! S*ny is extremely strict with jailbreaking and even if you're not banned immediately once connecting to their servers, you can be 100% sure they have logs of your PS4 hardware ID and associated accounts. Been there done that, lost my PSN account back in the PS3 days along with all the digital content bought on it since S*ny's ban doesn't even allow you to log back into the account to retrieve or use already bought stuff.

Trevayne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Trevayne »

Kaslight wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:28 pm
I was wondering if there was a way to save the changes to the weapons you've made. I was attempting a sort of "rebalance" patch.

Also, i've noticed that trying to change Gladio/Ignis/Prompto's team skill while the main script is active will crash the game.

Has anyone else noticed this?
I also have noticed this, Kaslight. I thought it was because I was using a certain pointer, but that wasn't the case.

skeith
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skeith »

WarmMachine wrote:

Good luck.
DIVG

Changes:
The tech multiplier will crash the game whenever I try to change anyone's tech in Gear menu
Special K logged the crash as follow

Code: Select all

08/17/2020 09:52:06.391: 
	Unhandled Top-Level Exception (80000003):

-----------------------------------------------------------
[! Except !] 	<< EXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT >>
[ FaultMod ]  # File.....: 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY XV\ffxv_s.exe'
[ FaultMod ]  * RIP Addr.: ffxv_s.exe+00000000011E7FE9h
[StackFrame] <-> Rip=0001411e7fe9h, Rsp=00000014f2f0h, Rbp=00000014f3f0h
[StackFrame] >-< Rsi=0000e2a02cc8h, Rdi=0000389fc5c8h
[  GP Reg  ]   rax:    0x0001f1066b90    rbx:    0x000000000001
[  GP Reg  ]   rcx:    0x000000000010    rdx:    0x00014012b863
[  GP Reg  ]   r8:     0x000140000000    r9:     0x000000000000
[  GP Reg  ]   r10:    0x0001444c69d8    r11:    0x00000014f2c0
[  GP Reg  ]   r12:    0x000000000002    r13:    0x0000e47f39d0
[  GP Reg  ]   r14:    0x0000e4816c10    r15:    0x0001b9969610
[ GP Flags ]   EFlags: 0x00000246

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

could someone try to update the gachionfire table for breaking level limit to 999?

cybertron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cybertron »

Thank you.
The game crashes when sorting items.
Any chance to have a fix?
WarmMachine wrote:

Good luck.
DIVG

Changes:

Soltheron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Soltheron »

Same problem. Crashes when you sort items, and it also crashes at one point when I just looked at Ignis' equipment.

Gl33m1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gl33m1 »

Anyone else having an issue where after you cast magic, it will go through the normal cooldown of magic, and once it's done you can't cast magic again during that combat? If you use the no magic cooldown script, it'll bypass it, but it isn't a script I particularly wanted to use, ya know?

Gl33m1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gl33m1 »

After playing around with the script, trying to get it to work, I just gave up and disabled the magic cooldown script entirely. Doing so fixed the spell casting issue entirely, but obviously disables the script. So I guess disable it if you won't use it, or just make sure it's always enabled otherwise.