Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ChirpyMoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ChirpyMoth »

smiglo5 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:29 pm
After adding Safi weapons, quitting the game and saving it, my save is corrupted
I sure do backups but am I doing something wrong? Script works just fine, it adds me bunch of safi weapons
Safi weapons all have an Augment on them. The save will corrupt if there are no augments.
Imma going highlited weapon editor> edited katana> just changed fire to ice. put some bonus. saved game. exit and when i comeback to game again, my katana was still the same as b4 and dont save my new values. is it right?? my game version its 14.000 cracked by paradox.
You cannot save weapon edits like that. The stats are hardcoded into the game and will reset on game exit. To bypass this you need a mod like "One Shot weapons" or such from Nexus and various mod places that semi-perma mod the weapon files. (perma until the game gets updated and it breaks or you remove the mod)
"Ignore Safi Weapon Limit"
This really needs a rename to "No reward counter" or "No reward cap". It allows you to get every weapon out of the box, instead of whatever number it has decided for you between 1-4.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

randomguy51
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by randomguy51 »

Is it possible to change my character's appearance with this cheat table? I've tried the one on the nexus forums but all it could do was reset the character edit vouchers.

Gentlehands
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gentlehands »

Does anyone know if that elemental cycling proc cheat still works? I believe it was Cake's script?

nicomainia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nicomainia »

I was wondering about something for quite some time, why was the option to see all the current armor removed?
you used to be able to make all the armor that wasnt yet craftable by either your own progression or by it not being released yet but now i cant find anything on the internet about such a trainer/cheat table anymore (sorry if this was mentioned before)

ChirpyMoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChirpyMoth »

randomguy51 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:43 pm
Is it possible to change my character's appearance with this cheat table? I've tried the one on the nexus forums but all it could do was reset the character edit vouchers.
Not anymore. It used to be you could freeze the character/palico remake vouchers and thus just have inf. vouchers, but it looks like it's not on the new sheet.
I was wondering about something for quite some time, why was the option to see all the current armor removed?
you used to be able to make all the armor that wasnt yet craftable by either your own progression or by it not being released yet but now i cant find anything on the internet about such a trainer/cheat table anymore (sorry if this was mentioned before)
I think you need a mod for it now. Capcom might have "fixed" it in an update/patch.

FapFipFop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FapFipFop »

Hi, newman here.
is there a cheat to spawn specific item? i want so bad some item from the event

Sliding_into_the_DMs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sliding_into_the_DMs »

nicomainia wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:29 pm
I'm looking for something just like that I still haven't found anything yet....

Sliding_into_the_DMs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sliding_into_the_DMs »

ChirpyMoth wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:05 am
randomguy51 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:43 pm
Not anymore. It used to be you could freeze the character/palico remake vouchers and thus just have inf. vouchers, but it looks like it's not on the new sheet.
I think you need a mod for it now. Capcom might have "fixed" it in an update/patch.
Any idea about a mod name or where to look for something like that?

retro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by retro »

kill monster disappear on the table

rushmanx3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rushmanx3 »

How do I see what EXP values are needed for which rank(HR and MR) in cheat engine? I set up my PC save to match up with my console's progress as close as possible, and I've notice that my EXP bar isn't filling up. However, when I looked at the values in cheat engine, i've noticed I was still gaining EXP anyway, which tells me my stuff is still progressing as if it's in previous ranks. It's not really a big deal right now since my ranks are high enough to do almost anything in the game(except MR 200 stuff), but I would still like a solution. Any ideas?

AiR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AiR »

The invincibility didn't work or do I have to be in a certain situation to make it work?

Carbuncle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Carbuncle »

AiR wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:45 pm
The invincibility didn't work or do I have to be in a certain situation to make it work?
Game was recently updated, so stuff is probably broken again.

ChirpyMoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChirpyMoth »

FapFipFop wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:51 pm
Hi, newman here.
is there a cheat to spawn specific item? i want so bad some item from the event
If the table still works (Haven't checked MHW for the 14.02 update) you can go to the item box edit find an item you don't care about and make it the item you want, OR Go to the last two items, see the difference in the addresses (I think it's 10 between them) and then edit the address to put it in a new slot. But that might be harder.
Sliding_into_the_DMs wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:59 pm
Any idea about a mod name or where to look for something like that?
[/quote]

I want to say the "Craft Kjarr Weapons" used to do it, but I'm not sure if it's updated. Might just have to set you HR/MR up then see what you need then set it back down again.

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

does the table still work the recent one?

Carbuncle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Carbuncle »

jasonthe13 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:59 pm
does the table still work the recent one?
Only partially