Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rameyuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Post by Rameyuk »

primeval wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:42 pm
Anyone have table max training pets?
Use the cheat table from this post. It has everything you need including setting the pet skill level.
viewtopic.php?p=144245#p144245

Be careful, though. Don't adjust the pet skill level to max on your first small pet. Because when it gets to adulthood with max skill level. It will screw up the leaderboard for the fetch fest in Summer. The leaderboard takes your pet skill level when it grows up, and adjust the leaderboard. You'll be looking at beating 1000 m of disc throw. The max you can do is less than 100 m.

Keep your first pet skill level at default until it grows up, then you can change the skill level. It's best to do this before the fetch fest just in case it got screwed up. You can check my previous post about this.
Spoiler
Anyone here experiencing a bug on the Fetch Fest?

I got my pet to become adult early in first year Spring in time for the fetch fest. But for some reason there are weird things.
1. When I throw the disc, sometimes my pet doesn't move to catch it. Nothing else I can do but to force shut down the game.
2.The leaderboard for the fetch fest makes it impossible to win since the leader is at 132.1 metres. And the best I can do on max throw is 80 metres (on a full pet stat bar). And someone threw a disc to have their pet catch it 1 km away??:Image

EDIT: I found the issue for the leaderboard. If you set your pet to have max fetching skill, when your pet grow up, it'll screw the leaderboard. Apparently the leaderboard scales according to the skill of your pet at the point of growing up. (with some overfow from the looks of it).

I fixed the leaderboard by setting my pet skill back to 0 when it grows up. And checking the leaderboard looks normal now. Just set it back to 255 before you enter the fetch fest, and you should have full green bar in during the minigame, but the leaderboard is easy enough to beat.

I'm still having the issue with the first point. But it looks like by throwing the disc about 10% power would solve the issue. It only occurs during the first throw, the second throw is fine as long as you keep within the green zone.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

primeval
Cheater
Cheater

Post by primeval »

Rameyuk wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:56 am
primeval wrote:
Use the cheat table from this post. It has everything you need including setting the pet skill level.

Be careful, though. Don't adjust the pet skill level to max on your first small pet. Because when it gets to adulthood with max skill level. It will screw up the leaderboard for the fetch fest in Summer. The leaderboard takes your pet skill level when it grows up, and adjust the leaderboard. You'll be looking at beating 1000 m of disc throw. The max you can do is less than 100 m.

Keep your first pet skill level at default until it grows up, then you can change the skill level. It's best to do this before the fetch fest just in case it got screwed up. You can check my previous post about this.
Spoiler

I got my pet to become adult early in first year Spring in time for the fetch fest. But for some reason there are weird things.
1. When I throw the disc, sometimes my pet doesn't move to catch it. Nothing else I can do but to force shut down the game.
2.The leaderboard for the fetch fest makes it impossible to win since the leader is at 132.1 metres. And the best I can do on max throw is 80 metres (on a full pet stat bar). And someone threw a disc to have their pet catch it 1 km away??:Image

EDIT: I found the issue for the leaderboard. If you set your pet to have max fetching skill, when your pet grow up, it'll screw the leaderboard. Apparently the leaderboard scales according to the skill of your pet at the point of growing up. (with some overfow from the looks of it).

I fixed the leaderboard by setting my pet skill back to 0 when it grows up. And checking the leaderboard looks normal now. Just set it back to 255 before you enter the fetch fest, and you should have full green bar in during the minigame, but the leaderboard is easy enough to beat.

I'm still having the issue with the first point. But it looks like by throwing the disc about 10% power would solve the issue. It only occurs during the first throw, the second throw is fine as long as you keep within the green zone.
Thank you

primeval
Cheater
Cheater

Post by primeval »

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>9394</ID>
      <Description>"Highest level of animal production"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe
  Version:
  Date   : 2020-08-01
  Author : Corsair

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ProductType,STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe,73 07 B8 03 00 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2CCA59)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  jae "STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2CCA62
  mov eax,00000005
  jmp return

ProductType:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(ProductType)

[DISABLE]

ProductType:
  db 73 07 B8 03 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(ProductType)
dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
All Animal Highest level production X

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>9396</ID>
      <Description>"Always Milking cows"</Description>
  Version:
  Date   : 2020-08-01
  Author : Corsair

}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(MilikingCow,STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe,80 B9 C8 01 00 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2CE300)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  cmp byte ptr [rcx+000001C8],00
  cmp byte ptr [rcx+000001B1],00
  cmp byte ptr [rcx+000001D8],00
  jmp return

MilikingCow:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(MilikingCow)

[DISABLE]

MilikingCow:
  db 80 B9 C8 01 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(MilikingCow)
dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Always Milking cows

Thank you for table Rameyuk

denisupriawan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denisupriawan »

Just wondering if someone can figure the script to use level 7 hammer in mines. Searching for mythic ore and other rare stones makes me sick to clear all the mine stones (especially if the mine floor is big) and in the end, the floor contains no rare stones at all because of RNG

Rameyuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rameyuk »

denisupriawan wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:56 pm
Just wondering if someone can figure the script to use level 7 hammer in mines. Searching for mythic ore and other rare stones makes me sick to clear all the mine stones (especially if the mine floor is big) and in the end, the floor contains no rare stones at all because of RNG
I just don't think it's possible. it's hardcoded in the game that you can't use charged tools to clear out everything in one go.
If you need the mythic ore and other rare stones. Just use the Highlight Bag Item in the current cheat table to give you the mythic ore, or any other item that you want.

thiagodmc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thiagodmc »

HidE wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:48 pm
Cristalis wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:29 pm
Welcome to the mines of Story of Season haha
HidE wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:35 am

Delete it because new Build.
Thanks for adding it again! When I saw some people asking about Horse/Pets I looked for the post to give it to them, it is incredibly detailed and on top with "Maturity" included! Now I see why I couldn't find it and I didn't know if I could upload the one I had xD oh now it has much more detail Thanks Thanks!
I will keep deleting the custom build, all rights goes DrummerIX.

Anyway to get player location

<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="31">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>2</ID>
      <Description>"Location"</Description>
      <LastState Value="0" RealAddress="2B29A3A6328"/>
      <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>[Worldptr]+8</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1</ID>
      <Description>"Auto Assemble script"</Description>
  Version: 
  Date   : 2020-07-19
  Author : RedLeo-PC

}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(GetWorldAOB,STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe,44 8B 79 08 41 38 B4 24 A8 14 00 00) // should be unique
registersymbol(GetWorldAOB)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+30CFC4)

label(code)
label(return)
label(Worldptr)
registersymbol(Worldptr)

newmem:
  mov [Worldptr],rcx
code:
  mov r15d,[rcx+08]
  cmp [r12+000014A8],sil
  jmp return

Worldptr:
dq 0

GetWorldAOB:
  jmp newmem
  nop 7
return:

[DISABLE]

GetWorldAOB:
  db 44 8B 79 08 41 38 B4 24 A8 14 00 00

unregistersymbol(GetWorldAOB)
unregistersymbol(Worldptr)

dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

More for those who keep asking Mines level. I provide it with player location.
Seems the game using id each location, Spring mines from 61, so if you want to rush floor 102 for something something, go inside change location with the floor before 102, 61+ 101 then the next you go down and you know it. *Skip floor = Not trigger event.

-Record Table (Best Game harvest sprite, Mines Depth, Moles)
-Player Table (Appearance/Clothing, Location) +Disclaimer : I'm NOT supporting any pirate thing. If you have money then buy the item, other than that this just for mod.
-Relationship Table(-Not all character got ask & give address, Just copy from other entry then tada. Harvest Sprites thing game level-skill-jobs etc.)
No working for me

Rameyuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rameyuk »

EDIT 5.25:
I found some more time to add some last things for tonight. Infinite Days Left For Working Nature Sprites and Working Nature Sprites Do Not Lose Friendship Level. These affect your working Nature Sprites. I will probably be done putting options in my table by tomorrow evening.
There's an issue with Working Sprites Do Not Lose Friendship level. This option breaks the event to get invited to the tea party. I've tested this on a new playthrough both with the option on and off. With the option on, even if you don't ask the sprites to work on your farm, it seems the game is treating it as worked. So the invitation mail never came.

With the option off, the mail comes the next day. The problem is, if you have the option on just once and save the game, it'll save the game with the option on as well. So you'll never get invited to the tea party, breaking the game. I learned that the hard way. And I've shipped 1.000.000.0000 for every single item incrementally to get the goddess milestone awards and I've reached Spring mine Floor 255 in my first day, yet my save is already broken preventing me to attend the tea party.

I guess I'll have to restart the game and make sure I don't use that option.

denisupriawan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denisupriawan »

HidE wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:48 pm
Cristalis wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:29 pm
Welcome to the mines of Story of Season haha
HidE wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:35 am

Delete it because new Build.
Thanks for adding it again! When I saw some people asking about Horse/Pets I looked for the post to give it to them, it is incredibly detailed and on top with "Maturity" included! Now I see why I couldn't find it and I didn't know if I could upload the one I had xD oh now it has much more detail Thanks Thanks!
I will keep deleting the custom build, all rights goes DrummerIX.

Anyway to get player location

<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="31">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>2</ID>
      <Description>"Location"</Description>
      <LastState Value="0" RealAddress="2B29A3A6328"/>
      <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>[Worldptr]+8</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1</ID>
      <Description>"Auto Assemble script"</Description>
  Version: 
  Date   : 2020-07-19
  Author : RedLeo-PC

}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(GetWorldAOB,STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe,44 8B 79 08 41 38 B4 24 A8 14 00 00) // should be unique
registersymbol(GetWorldAOB)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+30CFC4)

label(code)
label(return)
label(Worldptr)
registersymbol(Worldptr)

newmem:
  mov [Worldptr],rcx
code:
  mov r15d,[rcx+08]
  cmp [r12+000014A8],sil
  jmp return

Worldptr:
dq 0

GetWorldAOB:
  jmp newmem
  nop 7
return:

[DISABLE]

GetWorldAOB:
  db 44 8B 79 08 41 38 B4 24 A8 14 00 00

unregistersymbol(GetWorldAOB)
unregistersymbol(Worldptr)

dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

More for those who keep asking Mines level. I provide it with player location.
Seems the game using id each location, Spring mines from 61, so if you want to rush floor 102 for something something, go inside change location with the floor before 102, 61+ 101 then the next you go down and you know it. *Skip floor = Not trigger event.

-Record Table (Best Game harvest sprite, Mines Depth, Moles)
-Player Table (Appearance/Clothing, Location) +Disclaimer : I'm NOT supporting any pirate thing. If you have money then buy the item, other than that this just for mod.
-Relationship Table(-Not all character got ask & give address, Just copy from other entry then tada. Harvest Sprites thing game level-skill-jobs etc.)
I used the cheat from above post, however, could someone point out if it can do something like guarantee produce X quality byproducts for barn and corps? I can see "produce" option in Barn/Corp section in the file but I don't what that means.

Rversse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rversse »

Rameyuk wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:47 am
EDIT 5.25:
I found some more time to add some last things for tonight. Infinite Days Left For Working Nature Sprites and Working Nature Sprites Do Not Lose Friendship Level. These affect your working Nature Sprites. I will probably be done putting options in my table by tomorrow evening.
There's an issue with Working Sprites Do Not Lose Friendship level. This option breaks the event to get invited to the tea party. I've tested this on a new playthrough both with the option on and off. With the option on, even if you don't ask the sprites to work on your farm, it seems the game is treating it as worked. So the invitation mail never came.

With the option off, the mail comes the next day. The problem is, if you have the option on just once and save the game, it'll save the game with the option on as well. So you'll never get invited to the tea party, breaking the game. I learned that the hard way. And I've shipped 1.000.000.0000 for every single item incrementally to get the goddess milestone awards and I've reached Spring mine Floor 255 in my first day, yet my save is already broken preventing me to attend the tea party.

I already have the mail before the table updated, will this break the progress too? I never used it before.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Rameyuk wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:47 am
EDIT 5.25:

I find this hard to believe. That code only changes one byte of code that is the code that subtracts friendship level per day. It does nothing to the save game.

Here is the code:

aobscanmodule(NatureSpriteFLAOB,$process,C7 41 40 03 00 00 00 8B 41 10 83 E8 02)
registersymbol(NatureSpriteFLAOB)

NatureSpriteFLAOB+C:
  db 00

[DISABLE]

NatureSpriteFLAOB+C:
  db 02

unregistersymbol(NatureSpriteFLAOB)
You see, only one byte changed from 02 to 00. I kind of doubt it causes this problem.

Rameyuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rameyuk »

Yeah, I opened that code and made changes to use the disabled code 02 even in the enabled one. And it still doesn't give me the mail the next day.

The way that I tested this was I start a new game, and directly make a save from vanilla. Then I use the pointers to bring all the sprites friendship level to 255, and talk to all of them. Then I went straight to bed. The next day, I got the invitation letter.

Then I load the initial save file, and do the same thing with the pointers, bring everything to level 255, but I enable the option for the nature sprite friendship level decrease. Talk to all of them, then went straight to bed. The next day, no invitation letter came in.

I don't know. Maybe the invitation letter is random every day, and it's just a coincidence that I just happen to not get it the next day. But I've been loading and sleeping over and over going into the same day, but the letter never came. But as soon as I tested this using a new vanilla game, I got the letter.

So yea, it's probably nothing serious, and maybe it's just happening to my playthrough. But I'll manage. Thanks for the reply @DrummerIX

Rameyuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rameyuk »

Rversse wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:39 pm
I already have the mail before the table updated, will this break the progress too? I never used it before.
Probably not, all you need is the mail to come only once to count towards the letter category in your farm points, and the event only happen once a year anyway. And I would think you're only getting the points for the first tea party attendance, and not subsequent ones.

You don't really need the Relax Tea Leaves since we already have an item pointer that we just change into it, anyway.

I my previous post, maybe the invitation letter is randomly generated every day. And it just happens to be a coincidence that I don't get it on my playthrough.

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

I was wondering anyone experience same like mine?

Rversse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rversse »

Akino wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:13 pm
I was wondering anyone experience same like mine?
I've never experienced anything like that. A good thing to do is to check the cheats one by one.

Chaos2099
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chaos2099 »

Rameyuk wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:56 am
primeval wrote:

Spoiler

I have had similar results with my save, I did not notice this would happen and do not have a previous save.. I am attempting to set the skill on my pets and their maturity back to 0, even sleeping a day but my leader board is actually stuck with the same values as your screenshot. Do you know of any way to fix this?

I have tried setting the maturity back up to 255 from 0 with skill still set at 0, when I arrive at the event the leader board is already viewable with results, including that km throw. I am thinking I cannot come back from this?

Maybe I am missing something about the growing up stage.

Edit:
I have figured out what I was doing wrong, I set maturity to 59, slept one day with skill at 0. Leader board is fixed for me too now, thank you.