Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Bloons TD6

Post by cfemen »

Zyrusse wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:30 pm
Alright, I got an older version of the game (v14) and it loaded my save. What is going on? Does v16 use a separate save or something?
(it probably matters: I am using the cracked version)
cracked version = steam emu and that causes different save locations

//

game was not really interesting for me, back then i just looked for a quick way to cheat values and created a simple table out of it, but i didnt share my "inital method" to find the values.

GreenHouse did a great job with his table, he spended his time to find all the relevant functions/methods to tap directly in.

//
ilikeonions wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:46 pm
I tried to edit power values for monkey farmers and got a negative value and cant find it again, can anybody help?
coz this i decided to share my script, to help people with negativ values.

//

how it works:
activate script "Find KonFuze" ( you need to execute it again if you want to search for new values )
dont let it activ if you have changed something
dont activate it while the game loads
a lua window will appear

example in the main menu - power tab:

script now shows 2 addresses and the real value
61618 = money
200 = knowledge

if you want to change a value : copy the address into cheat engine as double and increase the value
note : the value is crypted but +100 to the crypted value equals +100 to the real value

script in the main menu:

200 = knowledge
61618 = money
57 = level
3192519 = XP

XP is the only value that will always be higher than the display value, coz game calculates the total of every previous XP

script while playing a round:

knowledge,money,roundmoney,health,shield,current-round and more
didnt look for every value

you also can execute the script if you are in the powers/insta-monkey tab, then the script shows this values.

there is also a pointer "Tower XP"
while script is activ open any tower-upgrade tab : wait some secs and pointer will now contain the tower-xp ( note it wont work if this monkey never gained any XP)

value may have a decimal point, just ignore everything behind the decimal.

//

thats it, maybe this helps someone for effed up values.
Attachments
BloonsTD6.CT
(5.22 KiB) Downloaded 364 times

Zyrusse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zyrusse »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:53 pm
Zyrusse wrote:
Alright, I got an older version of the game (v14) and it loaded my save. What is going on? Does v16 use a separate save or something?
I fixed it last night by overwriting the steamapi of v16. It works fine now, also thanks for your tables ^^

KAWA
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KAWA »

Table works great, thanks cfemen!
Compared to typical tables it might sound complicated, but it's super easy and fast to use.

Mojstres
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mojstres »

jsilva wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:40 pm
siisii wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:30 pm
can confirm, linkff's table works, but the money hack gives you also an huge amount of knowledge. your level keeps unaltered. idk why but it messed up my coop-search, i have to wait for up to 10 mins to only see somebody else in a game (befor the hack there were many many more), although my level is below 100.
my guess is that the matchmaking denpens in some way on your amount of money or knowledge. i couldnt test it, the only hack i could get running on 15.1 is money from linkff.
would be interesting to hear your thoughts/experiences.
You got banned and only play coop with other banned profiles. If you finish a race, your time will not appear on leaderboard also. However you can simply create a new profile and transfer the safe file.
Can you please explain to me how to create a new profile and transfer the save file? I'm using steam version. Thanks

papaursa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by papaursa »

Is there a way to add a specific amount of gold. or edit your starting money.

EIFireLight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EIFireLight »

Patch 19.0 came out yesterday, Can someone make a table for trophies? I tried to myself, but I lost my trophies and my purchased items using them in the process.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

EIFireLight wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:07 pm
Patch 19.0 came out yesterday, Can someone make a table for trophies? I tried to myself, but I lost my trophies and my purchased items using them in the process.
Trophies are serversided, so there won't be any trophy cheat.

EIFireLight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EIFireLight »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:15 pm
EIFireLight wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:07 pm
Trophies are serversided, so there won't be any trophy cheat.
Ah that makes sense. It doesn't seem like the items in the trophy store are though, since they can be save file reverted out of existence, so maybe a cheat table can be made to directly unlock trophy shop items without the need for trophies?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

EIFireLight wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:56 pm
Ah that makes sense. It doesn't seem like the items in the trophy store are though, since they can be save file reverted out of existence, so maybe a cheat table can be made to directly unlock trophy shop items without the need for trophies?
The purchase is serversided. The entire trophy system is.

EIFireLight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EIFireLight »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:36 pm
EIFireLight wrote:
The actual *inventory* for items bought with trophies can't be. If it was, then they wouldnt be removed upon reverting saves to before you bought them.

VodkaEngine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VodkaEngine »

EIFireLight wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:48 pm
GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:36 pm
EIFireLight wrote:
The actual *inventory* for items bought with trophies can't be. If it was, then they wouldnt be removed upon reverting saves to before you bought them.
I would guess that you could inject into the purchase function and NOP the line that calls the server side communication and manually MOV the expected registry changes but I imagine understanding that would eat up allot of trophies in the process.
As NK aren’t as nice as other devs and the functions in assembly aren’t named. (At least when I last checked the symbol table)

I would also imagine this could be done with the micro transactions store, I have an Jail broken IOS device and I was able to use localIAP for some of the purchases but not for insta monkeys or knowledge packs. So at least some of the store isn’t protected.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

VodkaEngine wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:51 am
I would guess that you could inject into the purchase function and NOP the line that calls the server side communication and manually MOV the expected registry changes but I imagine understanding that would eat up allot of trophies in the process.
As NK aren’t as nice as other devs and the functions in assembly aren’t named. (At least when I last checked the symbol table)

I would also imagine this could be done with the micro transactions store, I have an Jail broken IOS device and I was able to use localIAP for some of the purchases but not for insta monkeys or knowledge packs. So at least some of the store isn’t protected.
No you can't just NOP the call, that would just not do anything. All you have is the UI refresh. The purchase is done serversided, so the cost is serversided and your inventory is probably serversided too.

EIFireLight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EIFireLight »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:22 am
your inventory is probably serversided too.
if it was, it couldn't be able to be reverted away by loading a save previous to the purchase of the item.
This means that the data for the inventory if your trophy-bought items is stored on the save file. which means that with save-editing, one could determine what the values are, where they're stored, and how to modify them such that you have all of the inventory, yes?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

EIFireLight wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:10 pm
if it was, it couldn't be able to be reverted away by loading a save previous to the purchase of the item.
This means that the data for the inventory if your trophy-bought items is stored on the save file. which means that with save-editing, one could determine what the values are, where they're stored, and how to modify them such that you have all of the inventory, yes?
Go ahead and edit your inventory then.

Careless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Careless »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:53 pm
Zyrusse wrote:

//

game was not really interesting for me, back then i just looked for a quick way to cheat values and created a simple table out of it, but i didnt share my "inital method" to find the values.

GreenHouse did a great job with his table, he spended his time to find all the relevant functions/methods to tap directly in.

//
ilikeonions wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:46 pm
I tried to edit power values for monkey farmers and got a negative value and cant find it again, can anybody help?
coz this i decided to share my script, to help people with negativ values.

//

how it works:
activate script "Find KonFuze" ( you need to execute it again if you want to search for new values )
dont let it activ if you have changed something
dont activate it while the game loads
a lua window will appear

example in the main menu - power tab:

script now shows 2 addresses and the real value
61618 = money
200 = knowledge

if you want to change a value : copy the address into cheat engine as double and increase the value
note : the value is crypted but +100 to the crypted value equals +100 to the real value

script in the main menu:

200 = knowledge
61618 = money
57 = level
3192519 = XP

XP is the only value that will always be higher than the display value, coz game calculates the total of every previous XP

script while playing a round:

knowledge,money,roundmoney,health,shield,current-round and more
didnt look for every value

you also can execute the script if you are in the powers/insta-monkey tab, then the script shows this values.

there is also a pointer "Tower XP"
while script is activ open any tower-upgrade tab : wait some secs and pointer will now contain the tower-xp ( note it wont work if this monkey never gained any XP)

value may have a decimal point, just ignore everything behind the decimal.

//

thats it, maybe this helps someone for effed up values.
Yeah your KonFuze thing left me very ConFused. I dont understand a thing you said ;w;. When i did it before the only thing it would show for pointers is the tower xp, when im not even in a match. Though now i cant get it to work at all....