Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fajarmf94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by fajarmf94 »

if i modify "Current Controlled Character Stats (HP, SP, EXP, STR, VIT, DEX, AGL)"

do i will get banned when i play online after modify it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by a_busy_man »

fajarmf94 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:05 am
if i modify "Current Controlled Character Stats (HP, SP, EXP, STR, VIT, DEX, AGL)"

I haven't tried, but I always recommend not using impossible configurations when playing online. Using anything impossible when playing online may end on a ban someday.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:20 am
fajarmf94 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:05 am

I haven't tried, but I always recommend not using impossible configurations when playing online. Using anything impossible when playing online may end on a ban someday.
You cannot use it online as the values are recalculated every time you change map or load the save. I recommend you to change your lvl directly in the "Levels" group and if you want to change your exp you can use the same value -4. For exemple, kirito (main char) has the address "[GlobalPtr]+873FC" for his level so for his exp it's "[GlobalPtr]+873F8" you can also use "[GlobalPtr]+873FC-4".

DPockets
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DPockets »

anyone got the ID for Transcendental Tutoring attachment?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

DPockets wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:13 am
26630:Trascendental Tutoring

It is on the dropdown of the table

DPockets
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DPockets »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:18 am
DPockets wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:13 am
26630:Trascendental Tutoring

It is on the dropdown of the table
huh i couldn't find it at all. thanks

FranXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FranXX »

who knows how to get the "get 400 skills" achievement ? I have all the skills open, how does it open ?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

FranXX wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:16 pm
who knows how to get the "get 400 skills" achievement ? I have all the skills open, how does it open ?
Learn the customization skills that the battle skills have, there aren't 400 skills otherwise.

Anyway, this thread is about cheat table only, for ingame doubts go to forums about the game itself not the chat table.

clr3125
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by clr3125 »

FranXX wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:16 pm
you must get custom skills

FranXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FranXX »

thx u guys

SlayerGTX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SlayerGTX »

did you ever see characters melting bosses like they were nothing? look at this video that Havian posted... i need to know how to make this happen

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

SlayerGTX wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:13 pm
did you ever see characters melting bosses like they were nothing? look at this video that Havian posted... i need to know how to make this happen
Don't spam with non-realated content. This thread is only to discuss table-related issues. Please, let's stop flooding it with non-related content.

kazetoushin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kazetoushin »

anyone know how to fix this 'no item' in my inventory. i was editing my gear stats etc, then after rebooting the game again it became like this.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

kazetoushin wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:34 pm
anyone know how to fix this 'no item' in my inventory. i was editing my gear stats etc, then after rebooting the game again it became like this.

you can try and buy an item and see if it fixes it, if it doesn't then your save is messed up unless you sell your equipment until you find 1 item that messes it up

kazetoushin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kazetoushin »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:36 pm
kazetoushin wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:34 pm

you can try and buy an item and see if it fixes it, if it doesn't then your save is messed up unless you sell your equipment until you find 1 item that messes it up
thanks. that fixed it real good